Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,728 members, 7,851,500 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 08:52 PM

Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? (1993 Views)

Facts About Circumcised Women. / Guys How Often Do You Encounter Circumcised Girls During Sex? / Help ! My Gf Is Circumcised (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by doksblog(m): 10:29pm On Dec 14, 2021
Before now, the practice of circumcision on new born baby is well pronounced. But currently, the practice, especially on the female child, is not acceptable globally.

Professionals believed that female circumcision, also known as Female Genital Mutilation (FGM), reduces sexual urge among female. Hence such practice is not a welcome development anymore.

Although, it might be considered among male forks.

However, as a guy, do you prefer a circumcised lady over uncircumcised one? Does that circumcised lady really enjoys sex when compared to uncircumcised one? Which one are you comfortable with?

Also, how do you view female circumcision as a guy? Can you marry an uncircumcised lady? What about circumcised one who doesn't enjoy sex?

Well, let's consider the following comment made by a circumcised lady over her sex life;
https://doksblog.com/circumcised-or-uncircumcisedwhich-one-is-better-for-you-as-guy/

Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by mariovito(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2021
i
Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by younglleo: 10:45pm On Dec 14, 2021
Hmmmm
Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by EzegeNdiigbo: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2021
Op na you sabi...
Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by Demigod22: 11:11pm On Dec 14, 2021
Personally, I prefer uncircumcised lady. I really enjoy having sex with someone that see it as fun, not someone that see it as work. I want both of us to enjoy the sex.

Culturally, I don't appreciate the idea of circumcision when it comes to women. That stuff reduces sex drive and make them see sex differently. And you already know the importance of sex in a marriage.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by doksblog(m): 11:38pm On Dec 14, 2021
on point
Demigod22:
Personally, I prefer uncircumcised lady. I really enjoy having sex with someone that see it as fun, not someone that see it as work. I want both of us to enjoy the sex.

Culturally, I don't appreciate the idea of circumcision when it comes to women. That stuff reduces sex drive and make them see sex differently. And you already know the importance of sex in a marriage.
Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by Kiliwuwu: 12:13am On Dec 15, 2021
anywan...make d pussy Cha tight
Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by Jazzman01: 5:34am On Dec 15, 2021
It is a barbaric practice. It doesn't only affect the woman alone, but her husband too.
Many married men are not enjoying their marriage because of sex deprivation. This has led many men in search of side chicks.

Some days ago I was reading the lamentation of a guy here who said he still Masturbates despite being married because her wife doesn't allow him to have sex with her and he doesn't want to consider the option of side chicks.

Apart from sex, it also has many adverse health effects on the woman such as obstructed labour which can lead to V.V.F. Circumcised women are also more likely to be operated upon during childbirth.

My sincere advice to any guy who is a sex maniac and wants to enjoy his wife is to go for an uncircumcised lady.

1 Like

Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by Musty112: 6:16am On Dec 15, 2021
Jazzman01:
It is a barbaric practice. It doesn't only affect the woman alone, but her husband too.
Many married men are not enjoying their marriage because of sex deprivation. This has led many men in search of side chicks.

Some days ago I was reading the lamentation of a guy here who said he still Masturbates despite being married because her wife doesn't allow him to have sex with her and he doesn't want to consider the option of side chicks.

Apart from sex, it also has many adverse health effects on the woman such as obstructed labour which can lead to V.V.F. Circumcised women are also more likely to be operated upon during childbirth.

My sincere advice to any guy who is a sex maniac and wants to enjoy his wife is to go for an uncircumcised lady.

Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by Myexdisturbs: 6:37am On Dec 15, 2021
Uncircumcised is associated with penis cancer and infections of the penis
Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by doksblog(m): 7:20am On Dec 15, 2021
You made a point Shaaaa
Myexdisturbs:
Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by proxitaly: 9:22am On Dec 15, 2021
Myexdisturbs:
I guess your are talking about male circumcision but your assertion is false and misleading
More than half of the current world male population is uncircumcised and yet you hardly hear of penis cancer and infection.
You're in Nigeria where almost all males are circumcised but Nigeria is a tiny spec of the world population today.
So get your fact right

1 Like

Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by Myexdisturbs: 9:29am On Dec 15, 2021
proxitaly:

I guess your are talking about male circumcision but your assertion is false and misleading
More than half of the current world male population is uncircumcised and yet you hardly hear of penis cancer and infection.
You're in Nigeria where almost all males are circumcised but Nigeria is a tiny spec of the world population today.
So get your fact right
I'm talking science and not a hearsay or beer parlor gist. It's in the world health organisation UNICEF , make your research first before u talk ignorantly.

Female circumcisions are not allowed .

I guess you're a Muslim headslammer and hence your bias

2 Likes

Re: Circumcised Or Uncircumcised:which One Is Better For You As Guy? by zachzach: 12:52am On Dec 18, 2021
Think Nigeria has more boys circumcised than almost any other country in the world?

(1) (Reply)

Naughty Telegram Channel / Woman Accidentally Posts Her Naked Photo On Ebay While Selling Her Air-fryer / New Scam? Help Me Confirm How Genuine This Is Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.