Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,167 members, 7,849,602 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 05:36 AM

The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) (3196 Views)

British Citizens Join Biafrans To Expose The Corrupt BBC In London. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by dettolgel: 9:15am On Dec 16, 2021
bigjackass:
Go play with your fellow trolls and fuçk off my mentions. I'm not in your league

Hahaha. You have exhausted your brain power and resort to what dafts do; insult and tantrums when faced with tasks that requires them to use their brain. grin

1 Like

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 16, 2021
bigjackass:
I wanted to ask the op to elaborate on his claims but hesitated with the way he's acting deranged.

But since you also share the same opinion about Osinbajo, care to elaborate on it? Because personally I have always seen him as a good person trapped in the wrong government

If he doesn't have anything to gain from something personally, he will never support it. Even if it's the miracle that will turn Nigeria around.
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by pointblank247(m): 10:28am On Dec 16, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
no I'm not

Osinbajo na CC condemned criminal
inukwa akuko bikonu, wetin you eat for dream. High blood pressure should not be joked with ooo.

I'm no fan of osibanjo at all but this your early momo attack, e get as i dey look am.
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by pointblank247(m): 10:32am On Dec 16, 2021
seunmsg:

I don’t know who you are and what your real intention is but no right thinking and responsible human being will think the mischievous OP is a Yoruba person.

Except you’re working hand in hand with the IPOB OP, no reasonable Omoluabi would divide the Yoruba nation based on religion. Osinbajo and Tinubu are allies from the same political based. They both have the right to aspire to be president and we shall support whoever emerged as the APC candidate between the two of them.
you almost made sense until you try to bring in IPOB with out justification. That was when I noticed say you dey craze too, just a little better than the op

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by bigjackass: 10:33am On Dec 16, 2021
Thanksful:

If he doesn't have anything to gain from something personally, he will never support it. Even if it's the miracle that will turn Nigeria around.
this is still vague to me because I don't really follow government events except the ones that make major headlines
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2021
pointblank247:
inukwa akuko bikonu, wetin you eat for dream. High blood pressure should not be joked with ooo.

I'm no fan of osibanjo at all but this your early momo attack, e get as i dey look am.
Yorubas are the ones attacking Peter Obi that did them nothing
but they're expecting us to praise Osinbajo
every notable igbos they'll attack them
from Peter obi, Okonjo, etc.
but in return they'll expect us to praise their own.
good job op
gone are the days they dominate the media to promote their own and malign other tribes
tit for tat
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 10:39am On Dec 16, 2021
bigjackass:
I wanted to ask the op to elaborate on his claims but hesitated with the way he's acting deranged.

But since you also share the same opinion about Osinbajo, care to elaborate on it? Because personally I have always seen him as a good person trapped in the wrong government

good job op
gone are the days they dominate the media to promote their own and malign other tribes
tit for tat
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 16, 2021
bigjackass:
this is still vague to me because I don't really follow government events except the ones that make major headlines

Nothing I will tell you that will not be vague to you because the real issues are never written in ink. But we lost good money and free infrastructure because the foreign guys that brought the project doesn't understand the word, "what's in there for me". They took the project to other nation.

We will continue to loose with such mind set.
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by endsarrrs(f): 11:30am On Dec 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

good job op
tit for tat
m u m u
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 1:42pm On Dec 16, 2021
AsampeteNwaanyi:

good job op
tit for tat

The tribal and religious fanatic always posting rubbish trash.
Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by AsampeteNwaanyi(f): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:

The tribal and religious fanatic always posting rubbish trash.

Re: The Corrupt Bribe Eating Pastor (pics) by Caboceer: 5:11am On Dec 19, 2021
JohnFGbegile:
Osibanjo is a green snake in a green grass

I pity him

just like he failed to win his poling unit in 2019
he'll fail miserably that he won't even win his ward as a presidential candidate

Keep up the good work bro

Let the world know about these hypocrites

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Wike Needs To Be Arrested Now / Yes Daddy or Drug Daddy, choose your Daddy wisely. See designs / How Qatar Dumped Tinubu In The Museum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.