Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,223 members, 7,825,848 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? - NYSC (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? (59736 Views)

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Loreettaa: 12:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
I wonder ooo. Them dey Shameless na.
I no dey blame them, I dey blame female students way agree to open legs for them.
Shameless people everywhere lipsrsealed
Your blame is misplaced. Teenagers are impressionable.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
ayenale1:
If u serve in tiv land as a male corper and u no do d do to female students with their students with big boobs and mature body structure...walahi u no fit cheat on ur wife again...those female students set die...they
only came to our corpers lodge to mark register at night...students wey dey lick beers...its a continua phenomenon...nothing can stop it...

Can relate Bro!

Did my NYSC in Benue state!

Tiv Girls get Big breasts ehn! Some even have Veins! shocked lipsrsealed

If our modern slayqueens had such boobs, They would so Monetize it! sad smiley

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Bosch10(m): 12:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The majority of secondary school students are below 18. You know this. You know these guys sleeping with them are wrong. Sexism will not allow you view things properly. Do you guys think treating fellow men's promiscuity with kid gloves makes you more of a man? Would you be OK with a corp member messing up your girl child in school? You guys will go to any length to defend men even for the ugliest act. A teacher messes around with a secondary entrusted to him and somehow you want to make it the responsibility of the girl child? Who should be correcting who? In what planet is sleeping with your high school students acceptable? Why not call a spade a spade?
I hold you in deepest admiration and reverence.you have spoken nothing but the truth

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 12:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
How you know say this kids get wide asses, you sef don dey kpon abi
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Vinnie2000(m): 12:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
samorobo:

How did you deal with her? grin grin
Explain sir grin

I Gave her some good Koboko Lashes! sad

Which really Resetted her Brains! wink cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by winner37(m): 12:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
Are they not human being with feelings of love ?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Laurene: 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hintona:
I went to a girls school and from experience, it's most of these girls that throw themselves at corpers. Their hormones are raging and it confuses them. They do things without thinking properly because they are still young.

But as a mature, sensible man you're supposed to rebuke them and avoid them. But these girls are resilient, though they'll hate you for it, they will still go after you after you've rejected them. It's not easy for these male corpers sha. The temptation is strong. That's why you have to be very disciplined.

Some male corpers in my secondary school were even redeployed because of this issue.
talking from experience huh?

How many corpers did you seduce during your high schooling?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Fiscus105(m): 12:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
pocohantas:
The way some men justify nonsense, if you don’t have a strong mind, you will just give up on them. How do you sleep with a minor and somehow put the burden of self-control on her. A minor that you should be guiding and protecting?

Every other day, we read how it is the girls throwing themselves at the teachers. You think male students don’t throw themselves at female teachers? I taught and my students wrote me love letters every other day. Some were using their pocket money to buy me egg roll and ice cream, which I returned to them. These younglings just have one unnecessary lust for older people. It would take them years to realize the association was ABUSIVE. Then they get angry and aggressive to the other gender.

Interns that were posted to my office then were making moves too. Small boys of 23. Wetin I wan use those ones do? My own minor male ends at 26. Every guy from 0-26yrs is a minor to me. Nothing I fit use am do. Naso body dey sweet them when they see their aunty. Go read your books abeg. If you get money, you dash them. Make them use buy data.

Eyes strictly on ancestors.

Tisa sleeping with students wrong...... Yes

But ur analogy of male students throwing themselves on females Tisa and for female Tisa to reject it as that of male is not balance.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Laurene: 12:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Keniwit:
All I see is nothing bt pretence here.. Most of you guys condemn this act bt most will condescend if you have the Chance .. Although I'm nt in support of it
nothing proves you do not support it let alone not consent to one when opportunity calls.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Loreettaa: 1:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b]

Can relate Bro!

Did my NYSC in Benue state!

Tiv Girls get Big breasts ehn! Some even have Veins! shocked lipsrsealed

If our modern slayqueens had such boobs, They would so Monetize it! sad smiley
So because they look mature, then what?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Dec 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

The majority of secondary school students are below 18. You know this. You know these guys sleeping with them are wrong. Sexism will not allow you view things properly. Do you guys think treating fellow men's promiscuity with kid gloves makes you more of a man? Would you be OK with a corp member messing up your girl child in school? You guys will go to any length to defend men even for the ugliest act. A teacher messes around with a secondary entrusted to him and somehow you want to make it the responsibility of the girl child? Who should be correcting who? In what planet is sleeping with your high school students acceptable? Why not call a spade a spade?
I was disvergined by my female bio teacher... That's ss 1
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Hintona(f): 1:09pm On Dec 17, 2021
Laurene:
talking from experience huh?

How many corpers did you seduce during your high schooling?

Me that everybody used to call baby. How do you seduce a man with a baby face and baby body?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Beebah2000:
I wonder ooo. Them dey Shameless na.
I no dey blame them, I dey blame female students way agree to open legs for them.
Shameless people everywhere lipsrsealed
Na only God save me....thank God na only bj one succeeded.. And it was out if blackmail. These girls ehnnnn
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

D lady Pocohantas, welcome back!

Really, You can NOT compare Male and Female seduction! sad
What does a Man/Guy have?

Some of these Sec sch Girls (particularly in govt schs) have Luscious-looking breasts, Yanch and Thighs.
the confident ones will use diz to 'Assault' Male Corpers dey suspect can Fall for dier Wiles! They only leave out Strong face or Deeper Life Kinda of Guys! smiley cheesy

Really, It's not easy to Resist! Let's stop all diz unnecessary Pretence! undecided sad

She said the truth. When I said it, some pedophiles were busy ranting because of it. Sleeping with underage is wrong!

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Sensiblerealist: 1:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
Even if the girls are above consent age, it's still totally wrong. The moment you find yourself in a school environment as a corper; you are there as a teacher, a guardian and a mentor because the children are under your care and tutelage.
The reason under age marriage must be banned for ever. Because a mishmash of these sociocultural and socio-educational norms and nuances becomes a wider problem.
The school age girls most times see nothing bad in bedding teachers and corpers because their neighbors and relatives have already been married off for some time.
You as a corpers can make a conscious effort to look away though it might not be easy especially I. This social media age where everything has gone downhill

harqinhola:

Now the narrative has changed , having sex with anyone below 18 yrs is commendable and very immoral . For those that are 18 + remember that this so called corps too are most times between 22 -29 .

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by ikorodureporta: 1:29pm On Dec 17, 2021
There's nothing shameful there. Is a matter of choice.
Some end up marrying...isn't it

I was v.close to them, but resisted the temptations back then...

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by vickydevoka(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dogasas:
Students wey even teachers dey chop their share. If you see the kind men some of those girls dey fuk ehn they even dey see corpers as small small boys wey no get levels.grin
Very true

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 1:38pm On Dec 17, 2021
samorobo:

Oga change and call a spade a spade. There is no moral justification to sleeping with your students. Quit this masculine nonsense Z what is bad is bad. Control ur prick oga.
But they're not complaining

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 1:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
samorobo:

Since you can do it to other people’s daughters then I bet you would have no problem when you daughter is defied tommorow by a man who comes online to brag about it just tofuel his masculine ego and add her to his list of body count. Remember karma is a bitch.
Oga calm down . Shey pesin no fit follow una play
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2021
Dshocker:

My spirit does not accommodate such,that guy is a scam
It ok if you don't have to give .. if he is a scam na him and him god get the wahala..

If you have this in mind , you won't help anyone.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Wheezdom(m): 1:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
maximazi:

It is even a big shame to get aroused seeing those girls ....
Ur shame dey shame me bro ���
hypocrite

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by samorobo: 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
chudez0147:

Oga calm down . Shey pesin no fit follow una play

What kinda of mumu insensitive play is that?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Babathanks(m): 1:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
I think the Op is wrong, most of all this cheap talks are exaggeration or assumptions cos am a serving corper and most of my colleagues don’t give a bleep about all this underage girls

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Tomek09(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Simran94:

They are PERVERTS, no other explanation
E pain am grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chudez0147(m): 2:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
samorobo:

What kinda of mumu insensitive play is that?
Oga e be like say you get one fine sister. You no just want imagine weting fit don sup with her . Lol . I understand
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by WoundedLamb: 2:16pm On Dec 17, 2021
henrybangs44:

I was disvergined by my female bio teacher... That's ss 1
Sorry to hear this.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Sorry to hear this.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MARSHALDEMSA202(m): 2:40pm On Dec 17, 2021
I attended NYSC Nursery and primary school Bunza. Kebbi state. Am now a serving corper
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by NewDelhi(m): 2:44pm On Dec 17, 2021
Babathanks:
I think the Op is wrong, most of all this cheap talks are exaggeration or assumptions cos am a serving corper and most of my colleagues don’t give a bleep about all this underage girls
So your foolish self used a lone incidence to make a general judgement lol? Don't you have brains?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Blackdisciple(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2021
Abi na the female student dey carry body go for him even as he tries to resist ...

Forget all those female students oo especially from SS1 to SS3 they can do the undo

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by spencekat(m): 2:58pm On Dec 17, 2021
Lisaint:

Don’t generalize bro

I’m a Corper
Teaching in Unity School ikire,

I have never and will never bed any student!

And same goes to the male corpers wey we dey serve for my ppa together
Same with me,I served in a secondary school with a lot of female students who even admired me,but I never touched any of them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Bouncing2(m): 2:59pm On Dec 17, 2021
Baba o, aw u tek deal wit' her?
Vinnie2000:

OP
This is Simply because at dat age, Their teresterone levels is very High!. @21-30, The Libido/sexual urge of a Guy at dat is something Else! It is not Easy at all. sad

Same with Girls from 15-23! smiley

Our Secondary school Girls don't even Help matters!
These Girls are as Randy as the Corpers themselves! They will be doing some Touchings, with male Corpers all in the name of 'Uncle, Uncle'..

During my time in 2016, dat's how one came from behind and used her Big Boobs to Press my Back, under the guise of Pointing at sth!

I dealt With her, seriously! sad cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.