Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,834 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? (59735 Views)

Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / Kazaure & Corpers Condole With Family Of Yusuf Bomoi, Late NYSC Director-General / 10 Ways Corpers Ruin Their Lives During NYSC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by ayenale1(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:
[b]

Can relate Bro!

Did my NYSC in Benue state!

Tiv Girls get Big breasts ehn! Some even have Veins! shocked lipsrsealed

If our modern slayqueens had such boobs, They would so Monetize it! sad smiley
I swear...u sabi

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Broveens42(m): 3:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Babathanks:
I think the Op is wrong, most of all this cheap talks are exaggeration or assumptions cos am a serving corper and most of my colleagues don’t give a bleep about all this underage girls

Exactly bro. At times I laugh when I see posts like this.
majority of male corpers Fancy making out with female corpers ,female staff of their PPA and even matured natives who are out of school

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Zane2point4(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2021
Vinnie2000:

OP
This is Simply because at dat age, Their teresterone levels is very High!. @21-30, The Libido/sexual urge of a Guy at dat is something Else! It is not Easy at all. sad

Same with Girls from 15-23! smiley

Our Secondary school Girls don't even Help matters!
These Girls are as Randy as the Corpers themselves! They will be doing some Touchings, with male Corpers all in the name of 'Uncle, Uncle'..

During my time in 2016, dat's how one came from behind and used her Big Boobs to Press my Back, under the guise of Pointing at sth!

I dealt With her, seriously! sad cool
Jew man,

What she did isnt unataural . If she’s 18 plus whats the biggy there?
I’ve seen grls marry at the age of 18yrs
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Princeadebayo11(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
Deicide:
You sure you are female?
You are right bro. They will not even look at Corper side
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by NIGHTMAREOO7: 4:04pm On Dec 17, 2021
seyz91:
Especially when you serve in south east, na those ss1 - ss3 student go dey bring the pussy for you freely

When i served my time God knows i never slept with any student, even the vice principal with 5kids already of the school i served wanted me to be banging her but i never gave in
.at the end of the day, its ones dignity, integrity that count
.most male corpers dont give a Bleep about reputation or dignity they just wana satisfy the konji at that time

Even the female corpers got no other jobs during this time besides using their allawee to buy paints rub their face with everytime and looking for who to sleep with cuz na olosho dem dey do mostly during the period

Naija educational system needs total hauling as the nysc itself na biggest scam of all time..

Naija herself as a nation needs total hauling

Lol South East, they can't be compared to South West gals.. 3 of my friends back then were just eating this gals like tomorrow no dey.
But I respected myself becoz female copers were available so wetin I go do with small gals , even tho they had massive killer curves I never gave in to their green light..
But my friends were Al in for it.
It was crazy mean.. at a point I wanted to follow them but later call myself back to order again

I heard Them say na amala dey boost libido... I say no wonder.
So forget it bro u can only talk were u know reach.. ask guys wey serve for southwest them go tell u wetin dey.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tomek09:

E pain am grin grin
Well, you are obviously a pervert too. Not surprised

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by seyz91(m): 4:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
grin
NIGHTMAREOO7:

Lol South East, they can't be compared to South West gals.. 3 of my friends back then were just eating this gals like tomorrow no dey.
But I respected myself becoz female copers were available so wetin I go do with small gals , even tho they had massive killer curves I never gave in to their green light..
But my friends were Al in for it.
It was crazy mean.. at a point I wanted to follow them but later call myself back to order again

I heard Them say na amala dey boost libido... I say no wonder.
So forget it bro u can only talk were u know reach.. ask guys wey serve for southwest them go tell u wetin dey.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
99.9 corpers in the Zoo had made this a norm. Some will even count how many they will sleep with before finishing with their service. What Corpers had turned into, it is only God that will help these underage girls. Most of these girls are either ignorant or stup*d but majority of them like it. Principals should wake up!

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Hkff: 5:33pm On Dec 17, 2021
Norm
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by crossbreedwears(m): 5:53pm On Dec 17, 2021
That is why i said it takes the Grace of God bro. Most of these girls look attractive when they take off uniform. I once had such experience but I had to back down because I did not want to be embarrassed or charged by the Military Police. I had to stop seeing the girl bro. Ever since I don't date less than 24 years of age
MufasaLion:

Bro, as an adult, you must be able to control your urges and temptatios when it comes to underage girls.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by MufasaLion: 5:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
crossbreedwears:
That is why i said it takes the Grace of God bro. Most of these girls look attractive when they take off uniform. I once had such experience but I had to back down because I did not want to be embarrassed or charged by the Military Police. I had to stop seeing the girl bro. Ever since I don't date less than 24 years of age

Bro, it's not about God's grace or anything. I understand you, but what is wrong is wrong irrespective of the situation that led to it.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by crossbreedwears(m): 6:46pm On Dec 17, 2021
Noted Sir. Anyway, I'm into handmade leather footwear
MufasaLion:

Bro, it's not about God's grace or anything. I understand you, but what is wrong is wrong irrespective of the situation that led to it.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by chukwumzurum(m): 7:47pm On Dec 17, 2021
When you have a polluted and decayed academic institution producing graduates who sorted themselves out school, what do you expect...

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tomek09:

Yen yen yen. I served in Kebbi State this year. Wetin my kopa colleagues f^ck some of this school girls on hijab eeeh. They use hijab to cover their curves because you won't know they have ass. Those guys codedly dealt with them and you are here giving urself hope. Corpers dey Bleep for West, East, South and North codedly.
Dem dirty na.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 8:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Raychee:
See these disgusting perverts trying to justify the evil in their hearts
You no fall in love with older bros when you be teenager?
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Dec 17, 2021
WoundedLamb:

It's sad how we men mess up these kids we should be protecting. Tomorrow, we'd come back to say Nigerian girls are useless.
Which stupid "we"
This indoctrinated ode is at it again. It's a bad thing. Say it and move on. Stop bring your shallow skewed view into every discussion. Does every woman have to take responsibility for what a few do?

And yes, if you do not know, the percentage of men who do these are much more minute than those who do not.

And before your stupid sexist bum asks that do I complain when some other men generalize the actions of wjat a few women do, YES, I DO.

Go and lick your wounds elsewhere Mr.knight in shining armour.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Babathanks(m): 9:35pm On Dec 17, 2021
Broveens42:

Exactly bro. At times I laugh when I see posts like this.
majority of male corpers Fancy making out with female corpers ,female staff of their PPA and even matured natives who are out of school
You’re right on this. All this stunt are mere assumptions
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Babathanks(m): 9:37pm On Dec 17, 2021
NewDelhi:

So your foolish self used a lone incidence to make a general judgement lol? Don't you have brains?
That’s the problem with we Nigerians, we always find a way to tarnish the image of any organisation that is very popular but always ignore things that we should focus more on
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by LeoFish92(m): 10:27pm On Dec 17, 2021
goshen26:
Some of these students see sleeping with teachers/corpers as achievement.

I served in a South south state 7 years ago, and I could see how principal of junior school dating a girl in SS1, and information confirmed
it that he has been sleeping with this since JS2. If u see this man stature to this girl, the man can sleep on the girl in the afternoon and u will greet him without knowing that the girl is under him.

God, couple with the advice the first driver that took me from Park to the town gave me, that I should not sleep wit any of them. Though they were always over me because I was taking an important subject. Even the VP tackled me that I was blocking them from having these girls, because they just flock round me, with one placing head on my back. I saw them as my children.

They helped me with free food stuff too.

LMAO. You'll be left wondering how they do the do. Maybe the girl dey climb the mountain
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by WoundedLamb: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Which stupid "we"
This indoctrinated ode is at it again. It's a bad thing. Say it and move on. Stop bring your shallow skewed view into every discussion. Does every woman have to take responsibility for what a few do?

And yes, if you do not know, the percentage of men who do these are much more minute than those who do not.

And before your stupid sexist bum asks that do I complain when some other men generalize the actions of wjat a few women do, YES, I DO.

Go and lick your wounds elsewhere Mr.knight in shining armour.

Hahaha... Nairaland people. I can't deal.

You quoted me, ranted to your satisfaction and at the end, you typed "go link you would elsewhere". Dude, you're the one that came to me. Lol.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment. I'm glad someone is noticing the campaign.

A great weekend to you! kiss
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 12:04am On Dec 18, 2021
WoundedLamb:

Hahaha... Nairaland people. I can't deal.

You quoted me, ranted to your satisfaction and at the end, you typed "go link you would elsewhere". Dude, you're the one that came to me. Lol.

Anyway, thanks for the compliment. I'm glad someone is noticing the campaign.

A great weekend to you! kiss

Too bad I'm around. Your propaganda has met its end.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by WoundedLamb: 12:12am On Dec 18, 2021
Tadeknkeepcalm:

Too bad I'm around. Your propaganda has met its end.

Oh... what am I going to do now?! cry
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Tomek09(m): 4:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Joysticks:
Dem dirty na.
Guys no mind sef. Their panties were removed.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Tomek09(m): 4:34am On Dec 18, 2021
laborious:
One of the reasons I hate to teach, as a teacher,lectural or a pastor,coz these females are something else no matter their age, If I were a good writer,I would make a good story from my youth corp year, serving as a teacher somewhere in cross river state..
Cross River girls na baddest so far. They're ever ready for all night sexual fantasy. I never see.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Tomek09(m): 5:01am On Dec 18, 2021
Ficient:
Imagine ss2 girls saying "corper you dey behave as if you no know wetin dey". Just because corper no reason their green light to fuk one of them. Till tomorrow I still dey thank God for the strength to resist those evil kids. Na who go first fuk corper be the only thing when dey their head.
Which state you serve?
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Tomek09(m): 5:06am On Dec 18, 2021
BePrepared:
Thats how doctor corper stayed back and became a palm wine tapper after impregnating native doctor pikin this happened in Enugu
Liar. Nothing of such happened. Stop lying unnecessarily.
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Tomek09(m): 5:13am On Dec 18, 2021
MARSHALDEMSA202:
I attended NYSC Nursery and primary school Bunza. Kebbi state. Am now a serving corper
Do you know GSTC, Bunza, Kebbi State??
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Southernigbo: 6:29am On Dec 18, 2021
countryman13:
This is one of the things i asked God never to do while in d teaching line starting from my service year till when papa Godeee finally picked my call for a better job. I love having fun wt d female folks but not wt someone am suppose to mentor for greatness in life. At a point in one of d private school in suleja,I invited my wife (then wife to be) to d school for all of them to see dt none of them can be compared to her in anything. Many of them are graduates today n are always happy n ready to confide in me. I have a pending end of the year party tomorrow courtesy of some of them. It's all about self discipline. Some of these girls are just pumpy n innocent because they don't actually know d consequences of indulging in such act. Either as a youth Corp member or full time teacher, don't indulge in such act n trust me,U ll have peace of mind n earn d respect of d male students who are naturally jealous.
TGIF
so ya wife, was so beautiful
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Meteng: 8:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Volksguys1985:
Their thing tight that's all
Not all sha sad

1 Like

Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by Nobody: 10:18am On Dec 18, 2021
Tomek09:
Which state you serve?
kogi
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by BePrepared: 10:34am On Dec 18, 2021
Tomek09:

Liar. Nothing of such happened. Stop lying unnecessarily.

OK, continue sleeping around with anything even children beggars, madwomen
Re: Why Do Some Male Corpers Sleep With Their Female Students? by countryman13: 2:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Southernigbo:
so ya wife, was so beautiful
Na so ooo my brother. At am proud of her beauty.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

What Are These Pregnant Women Doing In NYSC Camp(pic) / Female Corper Receives 'Miss You' Text From Her Student / Physical-challenge Small Sized Corper Shows His NYSC Certificate (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.