Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,741 members, 7,851,554 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 10:35 PM

Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG (14467 Views)

Rescue Leah Sharibu, Before Accusing Us Of Threatening Nigeria—IPOB Tells Army / Northerners On Legit.ng Hausa React To Northeast Youths Squabbles With Shettima / Hanifa Abubakar: I Won't Hesitate To Sign Death Sentence Of Killers - Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by harqinhola(m): 10:06am On Dec 17, 2021
cafolu:
So after all you saw between 2015-2019, you still were slow n dull enough to believe his lies and campaign again for him in 2019? Very easily hurling insults at others who didn't vote the oaf and now you want to regret and complain after handing governance and all its power to the dead mannequin posing as president? Just zip it please! And this is me being civil....

I campaigned and voted for him in 2015 ONLY . In 2019 his cohort claimed the 8th Assembly under the leadership of Bukola Saraki frustrated his effort that he had a structured plan on how he intends to bring about the "Change" but what they failed to understand his , i cannot dwell on lies for life. One day , the truth will surface .

Mind you , knowing what i know now about Buhari and given the same circumstances as 2015 i will still not have voted Goodluck Jonathan and clearly it wouldn't have been Buhari too .

#icomeinpeace
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by OJEEMAH(m): 10:07am On Dec 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

Boss hw fr? grin
I'm good bruv. Are you okay??

sent a message on whatsapp yesterday but no response
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Numerouno94(m): 10:10am On Dec 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
I'm good bruv. Are you okay??

sent a message on whatsapp yesterday but no response
Fine boss. No vex, I lost my fone on Monday. Hoping to get a new one 2day.
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by OJEEMAH(m): 10:11am On Dec 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

Fine boss. No vex, I lost my fone on Monday. Hoping to get a new one 2day.
Sorry about that

how u?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Numerouno94(m): 10:16am On Dec 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Sorry about that

how u?

Tanx bro. No vex say i no contact u. Hw the hustle?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by OJEEMAH(m): 10:34am On Dec 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

Tanx bro. No vex say i no contact u. Hw the hustle?
Alright................on it!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by seyz91(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2021
I tell you
harqinhola:
This Buhari has got to be one of the most irresponsible serving President . The old man doesn't care at all .
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by seyz91(m): 10:35am On Dec 17, 2021
Undoubtedly
gambia:
Buhari is the worst thing that happened to Nigeria.
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by seyz91(m): 10:36am On Dec 17, 2021
You dey mind those fools
Rexwalters1:
Animals that cant control themselves?, so the President should send more army with guns to come & control them. Nonsense Animals.

Or can anyone profess a solution for the President? Useless Hypocrites no one will have a solution, same people that said they don’t want police endsars are complaining of insecurity?

You want to have your cake & eat it too.
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Numerouno94(m): 5:14pm On Dec 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Alright................on it!!

I will b online this evening. Hope u gud bro?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by OJEEMAH(m): 5:48pm On Dec 17, 2021
Numerouno94:

I will b online this evening. Hope u gud bro?
Okay bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

APC Governors Visit Emir Sanusi (Photos) / Imo State Will Not Join Biafra If It Succeeds. / 2019 General Election: Senator Yayi Pick Up Nomination Form (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.