Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,763 members, 7,851,605 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 12:25 AM

Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG (14470 Views)

Rescue Leah Sharibu, Before Accusing Us Of Threatening Nigeria—IPOB Tells Army / Northerners On Legit.ng Hausa React To Northeast Youths Squabbles With Shettima / Hanifa Abubakar: I Won't Hesitate To Sign Death Sentence Of Killers - Ganduje (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Perfecttouchade: 6:42am On Dec 17, 2021
Ok
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by EndBuhariNow(m): 6:46am On Dec 17, 2021
They voted for him... why are they complaining now
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by slowice(m): 6:53am On Dec 17, 2021
Hahahahhahaha soon he will blame mohammed
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by rajiedreez: 6:59am On Dec 17, 2021
Reveal names of sponsors dem no gree
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by gazza07(m): 7:03am On Dec 17, 2021
Blame game got nasty
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Holaomoakin(m): 7:04am On Dec 17, 2021
Those in north should even leave FG and go after the sponsors.
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by olisaEze(m): 7:07am On Dec 17, 2021
grin
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by iyke2frankeze: 7:15am On Dec 17, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Animals that cant control themselves?, so the President should send more army with guns to come & control them. Nonsense Animals.

Or can anyone profess a solution for the President? Useless Hypocrites no one will have a solution, same people that said they don’t want police endsars are complaining of insecurity?

You want to have your cake & eat it too.
When did the Northern Youths say they don't Police? The Northern Youths who are complaining here were on the side of police and SARS. Or is your brain having partial contact.

Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by danlamimuhammed: 7:39am On Dec 17, 2021
thank be to almighty God that the north started reacting on what is happening in the country especially in the north entirely we shouldn't fold our hand waiting the government to figure out the sponsor lets us protest against the government to bring out the sponsor to justices if not the killing will never end
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by mybiz234: 7:40am On Dec 17, 2021
ivolt:

You haven't changed at all. Easily distracted from the main issue.

Are you different?
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Dmacqh(m): 7:40am On Dec 17, 2021
One thing I know is , Buhari will be shocked . They should continue shifting the post . Appeal to whose conscience ? Joke of the decade .
I can suggest comprehensive security solution . But let me eat first . Check my signature please
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Alabo7978(m): 7:41am On Dec 17, 2021
ivolt:

I don't care that you believed his lies.
But it seems you are getting carried away by unusual events again.
All the prominent candidate for 2023 are liars, the trick is choosing the better
one out of them based on their antecedent and national loyalty.
so how did all of this vindicate the president of what the person you quoted said?
was buhari the better liar in 2015?
was he loyal to the nation in 2015?

1 Like

Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by mybiz234: 7:45am On Dec 17, 2021
Alabo7978:

so how did all of this vindicate the president of what the person you quoted said?

Ivolt comes from a camp where national loyalty is seen from an absurd perspective.

3 Likes

Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Ofuloju1(m): 7:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Klinzs:
The blame is on

The Mannequin �
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:54am On Dec 17, 2021
angry sad Constant blame game is one of the features of a failed and hopeless government. What this hopeless government cannot do doesn't exist.
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:55am On Dec 17, 2021
dfrost:
Honestly, I have to give it to sensible youths in the Northern part of Nigeria.

They are really fighting a hard fight of decades of bondage that the elite has had over the majority populace.

Unless you have one close associate from the North, you won't understand what these guys are passing through. Not to talk of the stereotyping from other people.

embarassed
You have a point there.
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Onyiiobi7735(m): 7:56am On Dec 17, 2021
phorget:
Inefficient presidency.
Exactly. The worst presidency ever.
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by POLYGAMY: 8:00am On Dec 17, 2021
ivolt:

I don't care that you believed his lies.
But it seems you are getting carried away by unusual events again.
All the prominent candidate for 2023 are liars, the trick is choosing the better
one out of them based on their antecedent and national loyalty.
DON’T MIND HARQINOLA JARE, NORTH IS SAFE.
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by ivolt: 8:14am On Dec 17, 2021
Alabo7978:

It is better not to respond if you don't understand the issue being discussed.

Emotional and sentimental decisions got Buhari elected even though he was unqualified.
I am seeing the same pattern repeat itself and a smart liar is probably gearing up to
take advantage.
Nuff said
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by ivolt: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2021
mybiz234:

Ivolt comes from a camp where national loyalty is seen from an absurd perspective.

What are you trying to say?
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by donnie(m): 8:17am On Dec 17, 2021
Do they want him to go after himself?
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by mybiz234: 8:19am On Dec 17, 2021
ivolt:

What are you trying to say?

In your camp, anything against Tinubu or Buhari is unpatriotism and anything in support of the two, even if they are lies and empty propaganda, is Patriotism.
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by jcross19: 8:23am On Dec 17, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Animals that cant control themselves?, so the President should send more army with guns to come & control them. Nonsense Animals.

Or can anyone profess a solution for the President? Useless Hypocrites no one will have a solution, same people that said they don’t want police endsars are complaining of insecurity?

but the same buhari was condemning Gej , now he became worst even worst to the point his own people rejected him, before some fools see him as a messiah , the messiah he couldn't be when he was a military .. Now is colossal failure..
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Elnuk34(m): 8:23am On Dec 17, 2021
Rexwalters1:

What nonsense solution? The solutions Nigerians proferred after endsars protest, have they implemented them? Have there been any transparency in the subsidy payments? You talking about solution. Solution kee you there, ewu.
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Alabo7978(m): 8:35am On Dec 17, 2021
ivolt:

It is better not to respond if you don't understand the issue being discussed.

Emotional and sentimental decisions got Buhari elected even though he was unqualified.
I am seeing the same pattern repeat itself and a smart liar is probably gearing up to
take advantage.
Nuff said
well, I am not one to complain openly because it only compounds the issues at hand, but I'm a Nigerian...
AND I HAVE EVERY RIGHT TO RESPOND BECAUSE I UNDERSTAND THE ISSUES BEING DISCUSSED!!!
Do not come here acting all woke.
it is you who do not understand the issue at hand being discussed.
YOU quoted someone complaining about the complacency of the president and you're talking about lies and 2023; now was that the ISSUE AT HAND?
please.
do not quote me again, Federal politics is not one I engage in, infact I don't engage in politics but I'm a Nigerian.
I literally watched things turn bad as the month and years breezed by.

All I want now is to have more than enough to take care of the people I love and possibly extend to the less previledged who have felt the sting much more.
Continue swerving from THE ISSUE AT HAND to the lies you'll hear in 2023, what about people whose life will be cut short by the insecurities in the north in 2021 before YOUR ISSUES AT HAND IN 2023 or 22?
Abeg make una dey one side. My concern is for my loved ones.

1 Like

Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Totino16: 8:37am On Dec 17, 2021
Way to go
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by ofwest47(m): 8:45am On Dec 17, 2021
The Northern Youth leaders, are you following and going through my message in response to what you have posted on the social media?i if yes then you should in reality that no any Northern Youth leader whose young youth boys and girls being used by the Banditry, Terrorism sponsor leaders who does not know and recognize who these sponsorers are and all of you Youth leaders should say "" ENOUGH IS ENOUGH "" (Says Ukpabi Asika) reveal and send out their names in their hundreds for the government to take actions on them anything out of this write up,the ongoing Internal war in the entire North will continue.
Well over to you Youth leaders.
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by luizpippo(m): 8:47am On Dec 17, 2021
Rexwalters1:

So this guys from the North East also partook of the #Endsars protests?

Do you always have to lie?

Where in the #endsars protest did they say they don't want police? People were against the SARS extra-judicial activities but as usual, you would leave the substance of the matter and starting swimming inside dirty gutters.
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by Numerouno94(m): 9:38am On Dec 17, 2021
OJEEMAH:
Its beginning to look like revolution would begin from the north

Boss hw fr? grin
Re: Go After Sponsors Of Killers, Stop Accusing Us - Northeast Youths Tells FG by cafolu: 9:40am On Dec 17, 2021
So after all you saw between 2015-2019, you still were slow n dull enough to believe his lies and campaign again for him in 2019? Very easily hurling insults at others who didn't vote the oaf and now you want to regret and complain after handing governance and all its power to the dead mannequin posing as president? Just zip it please! And this is me being civil....

harqinhola:

There's no need quoting me , i campaigned and voted for him because i believed his lies . Honestly , i regret voting him .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Osun Election: Omisore, PDP Head For Tribunal / Senate Begins Probe Into Oil Subsidy Payments In Buhari’s Government / Four Lawmakers, Two Commissioners, Others Join Akpabio To Defect To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.