Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:46 AM

Everything About Present Nigerian Government Is Confusing In Regard To Nimc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Everything About Present Nigerian Government Is Confusing In Regard To Nimc (121 Views)

Adejobi Replies Twitter User Who Said Police Have No Regard For Themselves / I Have No Issues With Tinubu; He Is Somebody I Regard As A Father - Peter Obi / Listen To This Brilliant Northerner View About Present Day Nigeria (video) (2) (3) (4)

Everything About Present Nigerian Government Is Confusing In Regard To Nimc by peteregwu(m): 10:19am On Dec 17, 2021
I was just going online trying to find a way to print my NIMC card. I just discover that one has to pay money online to print it out. The money is not even my problem. The problem is just that, I discover thag even the federal government is just using this means to extort money directly fro Nigerians. This is not what I will call a source of revenue for the country but I just see as a way to frustrate Nigerians and create some kind of delay for their own foolish interest.

The Nigerian government know what they are doing. When I open my nims portal, I clicked to see my digital id and I discover that this thing is just so easy for all Nigerians to get it done within a short period of time but the government doesn't want it to go rosy. They have allowed it to keep rolling out money for the few individuals in government.

This country ehh... The worst is even buhari's government.
Re: Everything About Present Nigerian Government Is Confusing In Regard To Nimc by donbachi(m): 10:44am On Dec 17, 2021
The luck wey nigerians get,be sey.air na free and human being no be grass.

Politicians for done pluck dem throway.
Re: Everything About Present Nigerian Government Is Confusing In Regard To Nimc by peteregwu(m): 10:49am On Dec 17, 2021
donbachi:
The luck wey nigerians get,be sey.air na free and human being no be grass.

Politicians for done pluck dem throway.

True!

Centre Hails NPHCDA Boss, Faisal Shuaib, Over Thenigerian News Award / Fayinka Calls For Grassroots Participation In Politics / Fayinka Calls For Grassroots Participation In Politics

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9