Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,970 members, 7,825,034 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself (25080 Views)

Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by preshman22: 1:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
See wetin money dey cause

This nor be church again na
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 2:33pm On Dec 18, 2021
Next Sunday, i started and was worshiping alone when four boys walked into the church and at first laughed there hearts out because my church had only one member. But i remained optimistic and somehow we joked the worship for that day. One of them asked if they could smoke inside the church unit, i told him to hold on that I’d take him to my house and he could smoke whatever. Inside the worship sef one of them asked if i was sure I wasn’t a fake pastor because this type of my church be like say na clout i wan take am chase. I explained the mission again and again and then little by little, i started putting together a ring of chain smokers, whores, weed smokers, yahoo boys and I’d be jn there midst as the pastor and that was how it started. I didn’t know what happened at the sudden surge jn members because of course, my church was close to a school, a federal University of technology and as the numbers grew from one to
Two boddies of members, I’m telling you, we grew to 50 members and the Cda of The community wanted me out of the area. What? Just when my church damn. Should i say it was their fault? I mean guys with tatoos came to my church, hoes, hook up girl’s and yahoo boys joined the flock later. In time we grew to a community of hundred people and the church needed an extension at that point and i suddenly needed extra hands to run. Ofcourse like my old man, inwas shrewd with Church funds, i was managing the church pocket direct and i saved up everything i could. I started seeing money right from the start. It grew into alot overtime and as the numbers grew and i said to myself.. i may not have the call, but i will be calm, guided and collected. The moment the Cda served me expulsion notice and told me to quit the area, I discussed it with the church and:

Pastor:
(On a Sunday Service we were almost rounding up service for the day)

Bless God Church!!

Church
(In Chorus):
Amen

Pastor:
BlESs YOU CHURCH!!

Church
(In Chorus):
Hallelujah!!

Then they quiet down

Pastor:
I saw the letter that the community wrote to the Church, (then i grinned) looking over to the end of the congregation and retuning my gaze to the front

(Then i walked over to Lady B(she always sat in front)
Maami, who writes a letter to the Lord Almighty? Ta lo to be!!!!!!

Church
(In Chorus):
Goes wild in Mass laughter.

Pastor
(Continues)
Who sends the Lord Parking from the Terbanacle??
But I’m happy to tell this church that we will be able to buy out this building as soon as we can because the Lord cannot be Broke!

8 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Twelvedemon12(m): 3:05pm On Dec 18, 2021
Money matter ehhn
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Blake755: 3:45pm On Dec 18, 2021
Omo this church makes sense die cheesy Am one of ur die hard fan
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by sulorog(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
Oo, nice one, more!!!!!! This your story make sense die. Please more!!!!!!
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by sulorog(m): 5:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
More!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 6:06am On Dec 19, 2021
Buying that property where the church stood obviously wasn’t enough as the Cda in the community wanted me and the church out then majority carried the vote and because I wasn’t even an indegiene made it worst. Before i knew, the community started dropping sacrifice on the church entrance since i had bought the place and the only way to go about it was through that. My congregation sef they though it was my doing and members dropped drastically. With the money i had from church offerings and tithes, i put the place on sale Packed up and left for Lagos. Getting to Lagos, i had to start my ministry again from level 0 and pick it up from there. With the money i realized from the old church gathering in Akure, (i was able to gather all these funds because as my old church grew from one member to 100, the congregation consisting of people that never saw themselves as fits to the church environment, the good the bad and the ugly. They donated money in droves. And the offerings came in droves too so i was able to spend less and save more for the Church.

After about a month Getting to Lagos, i found a space close to a popular bus stop and this time i erected a big church tent, filled it with plastic chairs, carved put an Altar and created a very big awareness by printing a big sign post. The other problem i had was getting people to come. Just like the same thing i faced starting out. But as the bible verse said:

“And I tell you, you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it”

Nobody come church for like 3 weeks until i threw a sponsored advertisement on instagram and let it sot for a while month on the app.

5 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Athemisia: 6:17am On Dec 19, 2021
..."The Lord cannot be broke..." cheesy

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Hungerbadoo: 7:40am On Dec 19, 2021
Money money money no Fall my hand oo
No disappoint me oo
No let them use me do yeye

Bring it on bro

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 7:47am On Dec 19, 2021
I tried preaching around again, no hope, no luck. Then i missed my old church. The former property that i acquired for the lord’s work got sold and the money from it i used it to purchase more church equipments, i bought a Yamaha 61 weighted keys Keyboard, bought drumsets, paid for locally made standard speakers about four large ones, bought a mixer and microphones that came with cable. All of these things i bought were paid for from the proceeds of the old church sale and part of what i had saved up from offerings and tithes. Lest i forget, i also took deliveries of new suit pairs. I’m saying all those suits that sat on your body and made you look smarter like an action figure in front of s movie poster. The sponsored advertisement i ran on facebook only brought about engagements online and not online. Then i started my worship online since overnight my followings increased from six hundred followers to twenty one k followers. I ran the church online through live church sessions, video sections that i dropped on the page. I still preached the same mission over and over again.

I got bored of the online thing as i wanted the real thing, i wanted to be able to look across the multitude heads of people well stretched around the large church hall having the congregation waiting on me to lead them kn to the Holy Ghost. But as a fake, i had already damned the consequences by ordaining myself, i wanted a church out of selfishness or selfish interests. And no matter what i did good running this ministry, I wasn’t sure it would count as a levy for this big sin i committed but our God is a very patient God, another reason we humans we take him for granted and dare him by using his name falsely, something He warned us about. For the Bible said

Mathew: 7:15 KJV said and i quote

Beware of false prophets, which come to you in sheep's: clothing, but inwardly they are ravening wolves

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 4:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
God is a very patient God, oba adake dajo . thanks for the update
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by sulorog(m): 8:31pm On Dec 19, 2021
More!!!!!!
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Nobody: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Following btb
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Twelvedemon12(m): 8:57am On Dec 20, 2021
See why I no da like religious matter angry
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatiricetwo(f): 9:46am On Dec 20, 2021
3 months in the hood, my church had not picked up, some people came into my church and mocked the idea, the locals in particular did, some even asked me to run a church brothel as aside suits, i was always dressing up as a niggar. Graphical shirt, crazy jean, Nike shoes okirika first grade at that time, i get where i dey shop am. Mhen i looked too smart to be a pastor and the doctrines i built the church foundation on felt like a scam. But i was hell bent on making it through as i had started and their was no no going back. I remained steadfast in that faith and in the one bedroom apartment that i tented, i had a picture of one of this popular pastor, the one i saw on tv that fay as a reminder that if he did it i could to! Time went by and by and by and by and by! Nothing, in my locality people started seeing me as a mental person. And my church space had i could say the woods and tent that i used were beginning to rust. The house stayed, the landlady gave me back six month rents and asked me to find a house because i prayed too much and watch lots of church programs and that disturbed her slot and coupled with the fact that i made a few smoker friends in the hood through my hood early morning gospel preachings and they sometimes came to my house because because they knew i always have food and ad s pastor i was sup to act like Jesus who fed multitudes with little. That irritated my Landlady. And ad a self claimed man of God, i moved to the church and made my home in it. Then the place became unholy because of lack of members, and i even moved there and my hood friends always cane to eat in the church. Because of that, the place became a hideout for homeless street urchin and i was almost turning a Baba isale, Baba alanu and the flock of these people smoked outside the church premises because i was loosing my mind at that point.

One day i went into a hood to preach, i took a bush that was a short cut to the path that led to the outside, i met a body hunged to a tree wearing a full regila that looked occultic. A lifless body dangling from a rope that clinged to the tree for support. Jesu Christi!! I shouted then ran back the way i came in a bid to escape the scene and as i was running and trying to escape, i bumped into a cluster of people that wore the same regila that was in the lifeless body that hunged from a tree and they engaged me in a convo. I was multitasking, i was explaining and at the sane time trying to catch my breath me. And when they finally got the message, i led them back to the spot then they seized me put a veil over my head tied me up and took me to a waiting car.

6 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatiricetwo(f): 9:51am On Dec 20, 2021
Q
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by sulorog(m): 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
More!!!!!!! Nice one
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 12:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
wow am feeling the vibe, waiting for update
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by iboboyswag(m): 12:23pm On Dec 20, 2021
dodoatiricetwo:
Q

What are you Q..ing?

Update.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatiricetwo(f): 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
My veil was removed and j could see the whole room and people on full regila in the large hall and i knew i was in for it. What i saw earlier was a suicide from a member of this fraternity, i was made to understand that the body i saw was not supposed to be seen by no ordinary eye and people had passed that path and saw nothing and they brought me into to their midst to come explain how i had the ability to see the body that hanged in the spiritual. And how i was the first and only person to see it. I couldn’t explain and then i went ahead and mentioned i was a pastor and i was on my morning gospel preaching when i came across the lifeless body and i was going into town to raise the alarm. Even if i had raised an alarm, people will come back to that spot and see nothing.

Then they told me that what i had seen could not be unseen and i had a choice, join dem or not make it outside. Then they went ahead and read into my star and said if i initiated, they’d give me healing powers and miracle working signs and wonder ability and they will tell me what and what to do to be able to bring multitude of heads to the church. Then one of them informed me that they could let me go on trial mode and going on trial mode means you’ve joined already no long cap.

I jusst commot mind agree say i wan initiate since they’d help me with the powers and the what to do to have a full church. Then that night, i became a demon with a suit and a bible

5 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 2:44pm On Dec 20, 2021
demon with suit and bible.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by DSC7: 4:21pm On Dec 20, 2021
Problem no dey finish ooooo....

Na mostly fake pastors dey preach prosperity pass....

Dodoatirice Abegggggg feed us more updates....

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Haakeem(m): 4:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Next pls.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Twelvedemon12(m): 7:18pm On Dec 20, 2021
Following

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Athemisia: 7:40pm On Dec 20, 2021
DSC7:
Problem no dey finish ooooo....

Na mostly fake pastors dey preach prosperity pass....

Dodoatirice Abegggggg feed us more updates....
Everybody for 9ja won japa comot from poverty na... cheesy
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by DSC7: 8:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Athemisia:

Everybody for 9ja won japa comot from poverty na... cheesy

If you no take time dem go drain you of ur little change.. grin grin...

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Athemisia: 8:27pm On Dec 20, 2021
DSC7:

If you no take time dem go drain you of ur little change.. grin grin...

Naso oh... Naija na survival of the smartest oh.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by samuel19222(m): 8:44am On Dec 21, 2021
Abeg more updates

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by umassor(m): 4:20pm On Dec 21, 2021
Dodo..nice thread...keep up the good work..
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Haakeem(m): 5:07pm On Dec 21, 2021
update.
update.
update.
update.
update.
update.
update.
update.
update.
update.

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by sulorog(m): 8:00pm On Dec 21, 2021
Op, abeg make the update long oooooo!
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Twelvedemon12(m): 11:57pm On Dec 21, 2021
Baba we da wait o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living in The Dark (18+) / Silhouette; A Short Story / The Proposition (15+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.