Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,833 members, 7,824,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself - Literature (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself (25074 Views)

Diary Of A Pastor's Son (18+) / Chronicles Of Tracy / The Romantic Chronicles Of Badoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Haakeem(m): 6:52pm On Jan 19, 2022
next pls
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by uthlaw: 9:53pm On Jan 20, 2022
Yahoo boy with babalawo back up don turn pastor with brotherhood backup....wahala no de finished!

3 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by marvellously(m): 11:35pm On Jan 20, 2022
Swears
uthlaw:
Yahoo boy with babalawo back up don turn pastor with brotherhood backup....wahala no de finished!
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 12:41am On Jan 21, 2022
Nice One
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 12:41am On Jan 21, 2022
uthlaw:
Asin ehn the thing Taya me.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 1:16am On Jan 21, 2022
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by sweetonugbu: 1:44am On Jan 21, 2022
You posted on the wrong thread.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 1:47am On Jan 21, 2022
sweetonugbu:
You posted on the wrong thread.

Chai, na sleep dey my eye sorry
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by sweetonugbu: 1:52am On Jan 21, 2022
dodoatirice:

Chai, na sleep dey my eye sorry
its ok na man u be.thanks all the same, it is not easy.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 5:55pm On Jan 21, 2022
Waiting
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Athemisia: 7:21pm On Jan 21, 2022

Abeg make I balance here first...

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 7:25pm On Jan 21, 2022
Anticipating
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Kinkybaby: 8:07pm On Jan 21, 2022
Waiting o
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2022
This is to officially welcome those moving from LIFe of a broke yahoo boy thread, please ensure you come with your Bible, notebook for jotting sermon then tieth, offering and first fruit not forgetting spare change for zobo and popcorn, thanks.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by uthlaw: 10:49pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bukolaberry:
This is to officially welcome those moving from LIFe of a broke yahoo boy thread, please ensure you come with your Bible, notebook for jotting sermon then tieth, offering and first fruit not forgetting spare change for zobo and popcorn, thanks.
abeg start share our popcorn!

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by GeneralB: 11:33pm On Jan 21, 2022
Bukolaberry:
I have my Orijin and gala while l pay rapt attention grin
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by DSC7: 11:51pm On Jan 21, 2022
Dodoatirice and Dodoatirice2 have been banned again till tomorrow Evening...

Please remember them in your prayers cool

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 6:30am On Jan 22, 2022
Waiting
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2022
GeneralB:
Good
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Bukolaberry(f): 8:04am On Jan 22, 2022
uthlaw:
abeg start share our popcorn!
After update

1 Like

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Gadafii: 8:04am On Jan 22, 2022
Dodo you don go chuks hand inside wetin big pass your head again abi, the kind spiritual flogging you go receive na DSS go deliver am.

I don mount Gallantly with my loud dey observe this thread, while I dey use corner eye dey observe life of a broke Yahoo boy, cos that one sef be like say the end still far.

All the same more ink to your own and God bless

7 Likes

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Twelvedemon12(m): 7:33pm On Jan 22, 2022
Baba DodoATIrice nice one Ur story the give me joy
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Rick9(m): 10:50pm On Jan 22, 2022
Amazing
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by DSC7: 7:32am On Jan 23, 2022
Pastor James(Dodoatirice) come and preach oooo...

Happy Sunday to you all....

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Hungerbadoo: 7:54am On Jan 23, 2022
GeneralB:

Make i no hear say the origin finish before i land oo
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 8:22am On Jan 23, 2022
By the time the church got completed, my church had about 3 to 4k members now. nothing came easy though. Then we moved from the tent in the premises to right inside the new and delivered church building. It was spacious as hell and i could only but marvel at what money could do. Money from the brothers. One thing about the brothers is, the moment a pastor (me) joined them, i made them somewhat religious. So at every brotherhood meetings, they’d ask me to lead the brothers prayers, they’d give me offerings too with already prepared checks that cashed as soon as i sent someone to the bank with it. They made me lead opening prayers and closing prayers. My type of cult member could perform miracles. Not every brother had this ability and I wouldn’t have it too but my pastor title made them immerse it in me and in that wise, i was quickly promoted between their ranks. They respected me alot and consulted me in general discussions. They promoted one more time and made me ‘the Keeper’

The Keeper:
This term in the brotherhood was the mouthpiece of their god. In the bible

Psalm 115:5

“They have eyes, but they cannot see they have ears but they cannot ear”

It s the truth. These gods, they have a representative in form of statue made by human beings. But the real god is a spirit. A spirit that cannot talk with the voice of a human. (Thats why a Babalawo is the mouthpiece of his gods, an Ifa Priest is the mouthpiece of IFa)

Pastor James:
show me a god that can talk without a mouthpiece, I’ll give you twenty thousands pieces of silver!!

I was the bearer of the gods and their mouthpiece now and that meant more power. I would listen and talk to the gods for the brothers and I’d deliver the decision of the gods to the brothers. This is not the position of the leader, but its a special position that the last person that held it was the man that committed suicide on the tree. The man whose brotherhood apparel i now worr to the meetings. The meet dare not start without the keeper. The leader of the group was the most respected, i became the most feared that even the council of Brothers nationwide bowed at my feet as in the whole of the union, there was only one Keeper! Me. a keeper who was a pastor in day to day life and could do miracles both in and out of the brotherhood!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Hungerbadoo: 8:33am On Jan 23, 2022
Welcome yahoo boy turned pastor.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Haakeem(m): 8:52am On Jan 23, 2022
Oshey keep the next episode coming,dodo manya.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by dodoatirice: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2022
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by Haakeem(m): 8:59am On Jan 23, 2022
dodoatirice:
Check this out too yall.
https://www.nairaland.com/6952310/capital-dreams
sure i would check it out.
Re: Chronicles Of A Pastor That Ordained Himself by peter8535: 9:09am On Jan 23, 2022
If i no go church 2dy...@dodo na u causem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Living in The Dark (18+) / Silhouette; A Short Story / The Proposition (15+)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.