Stats: 3,166,356 members, 7,864,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 11:41 PM

What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend (4503 Views)

Uju Anya Gets Engaged To Her Lesbian Partner / Kayamata Has Destroyed My Penis / Advice My Engaged Wife To Be Is Always Quick To Anger And Always Demand For Sex (2) (3) (4)

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Homeboiy: 11:05pm On Dec 17, 2021
Onye kpatar’ nk’ eh’h’

Nya ne eh’h ga je eme

Na as your friend take set him bed, na so e go lay on top

Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by lereinter(m): 9:17am On Dec 18, 2021
You friend needs to run away

It's a must
Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by Vicktorhmustjap: 10:05am On Dec 18, 2021
Let him run far away from that girl..

If he can leave the country to another country to go start life a fresh better for him.. I get similar experience.. she no abort for me o. We no even date reach two months. The babe was sure desperate because age was not on her side.. she senior me with like 4 years... As I chop the kpekus e no sweet me I say I no want again babe say over her dead body say na me disvirgin her that I must marry her.. see wahala o.. na so I run from IB enter lagos babe follow me enter lagos locate me, I run again enter Benin this time I con change all my contacts nobody get my contact before babe con leave my life.. this your guy own na serious case... He need to leave the country for peace of mind or make he go borno go stay babe no go follow ham go there
Re: What Kayamata Has Done To My Engaged Friend by GRAMMARJAMES(m): 10:15am On Dec 18, 2021
TheWolfen:

I thought as much. Rachael is a nurse she of all people should know that

The relationship is a toxic one. I don't understand where all that her anger and frustration is coming from even when her boyfriend rent her an apartment and also promise to marry her..

There is something missing in this story. It will be best to hear Rachael's boyfriend side of the story

There's nothing Peter didn't tell me. It's just that the girl is a very jealous lady. She doesn't wanna see Peter receive call, fight have start. Peter is a calm guy that doesn't talk much. It's just that this womb lost happened unfortunately. Can't both of them move on since he didn't force the pills through her throat.

Decency Is Not Old Fashioned Check This Pictures Out / Investigator Please Study This Picture Well And Give Your Findings (photo) / Bianca wore this during date Night with kanye

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8