Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,037 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:49 AM

Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 (9022 Views)

I Will Relocate To The U.S. After My Tenure - Obiano Replies EFCC / Charles Idahosa: The North Must Complete Yar’Adua’s Tenure In 2023 / Ekiti: Fayose Ends Tenure In Tears, Says He Will Be Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by ebukajay184: 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2021
Buhari: I Plan To Go Home And Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023

Marking his 79th birthday today, President Buhari revealed his plans of returning home to take charge of his farm, when he finishes his tenure in 2023, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

"I had thought that being away from Abuja, I will escape a celebration. The Guards Brigade had written to tell me what they wanted to do on this day. Now here we, far away in Turkey, and I still didn’t escape.

I look forward to 2023 when I finish my tenure, to go home to take charge of my farm. Between now and that time, I will do the best that is possible to advance the interest of the nation and its people, and carry out my duties as prescribed by the Constitution.

I thank the Almighty God for this day. Now the work continues!"
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=471972344286755&id=100044219794363

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by Lastmessenger2: 4:10pm On Dec 17, 2021
Go home and join the bandit leadership and steer them in the formation of their own caliphate.

50 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by AfonjaConehead: 5:18pm On Dec 17, 2021
Who wan take charge before, Osinbajo?
We wish you will go now now sef.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by Maxymilliano(m): 5:26pm On Dec 17, 2021
Hopefully, his retirement back to farm will see to improved procreation and reproduction of his sterile cows that haven't exceed 150 since he left government in 1984

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by Memyselfu2009(m): 4:10am On Dec 18, 2021
Rubbish

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by Henryjr(m): 4:11am On Dec 18, 2021
Funny man

To the 12 almighty COWS that are genetically modified to defy the laws of biology.

No reproduction, no death.

7 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by BigYash: 4:12am On Dec 18, 2021
He has always been more concerned about his farm..
Enjoy urself e,na those wen vote old man like u,no wise normally. You wise pass all of them grin

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by chrisxxx(m): 4:13am On Dec 18, 2021
And be engaged by Ecowas , UN, AU and Nigeria for diplomatic shuttles just like Jonathan.
Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by MiaBeer(m): 4:14am On Dec 18, 2021
sad
Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by Legalaffairs(m): 4:14am On Dec 18, 2021
As if he is capable of any other engagement. Farm farm calling

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by Newton2024: 4:15am On Dec 18, 2021
[s]
chrisxxx:
And be engaged by Ecowas , UN, AU and Nigeria for diplomatic shuttles just like Jonathan.
[/s]He doesn't have such mental and intellectual capacity.

Like for GEJ
Share for PMB

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by owiko(m): 4:15am On Dec 18, 2021
That's if your farm is located outside "peaceful" Katsina

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by KingLarry04: 4:16am On Dec 18, 2021
Omoh see national cake oo,, wey my own
Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by seunlayi(m): 4:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Lol
Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by InaNla(f): 4:18am On Dec 18, 2021
The barren cows right?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by RepoMan007: 4:19am On Dec 18, 2021
Before that time, he should deliver on promises. Forcibly relocating displaced Borno resident to housing estates while the nation burns isn't good enough sir.
Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by adekanmbi1986(m): 4:20am On Dec 18, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by dvkot(m): 4:20am On Dec 18, 2021
Animal farm leader

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by Kobicove(m): 4:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Incompetent buffoon!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by Henryjr(m): 4:24am On Dec 18, 2021
BigYash:
He has always been more concerned about his farm..
Enjoy urself e,na those wen vote old man like u,no wise normally. You wise pass all of them grin

Na so una dey talk, make Tinubu drop paper first, na una go rush am sef

And be engaged by Ecowas , UN, AU and Nigeria for diplomatic shuttles just like Jonathan
Buhari is a herdsman, won't have the time to travel for such things. Who go come take care of the cows?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by blaise26abj(m): 4:24am On Dec 18, 2021
While I will say he has some notable achievements , his overall performance is abysmal . He wrecked the economy and the value of naira . Corruption is still monumental and insecurity has spread to every corner of Nigeria .

He should go already . Nigerians everywhere are tired of you .
Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by Karlovych: 4:24am On Dec 18, 2021
embarassed Please take the vulture griller with you on your way back to Daura, He will need a new job by then.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by chrisxxx(m): 4:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Newton2024:
[s][/s]He doesn't have such mental and intellectual capacity.

Like for GEJ
Share for PMB
Hmmmm
Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by eedimo(m): 4:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Banditry in Kastina state won't allow your dreams become reality.
You would definitely end up in London not Kastina.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by Nobody: 4:32am On Dec 18, 2021
ebukajay184:
Buhari: I Plan To Go Home And Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023

Buhari was lying, only inept and the gullibles will believe him. He will retire to his Mayfair, London home.

Whenever he said something, he mean the exact opposite.

WHAT HE SAID IN THE PAST, BUT DO THE EXACT OPPOSITE:

1. He will curb insecurity, but insecurity is deteriorating daily.
2. He will fight corruption, yet corruption is rapidly thriving in his tenure.
3. He will sell fuel at not more than #50, now it's over #160 as against #89 during GEJ's administration. And to go up in few months to over #300!
4. Naira will be equated with US Dollar (#1 = $1), alas! one Dollars is over #500 this time around. GEJ left $1 at #160-#170.
5. Masses will enjoy during his tenure, but they are suffering daily.
6. He will bring down the prices of commodities, especially food, but everything skyrocketed.
7. He was poor, he can't afford to buy APC presidential form, but his boy, Sabi'u "Tunde" Yusuf has #1 trillion in his account. (for all doubting Thomas, ask Godwin Emefele).

The list is inexhaustible, but I'm tired. You can add yours.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by humberjade: 4:36am On Dec 18, 2021
Okay o

I hope your Bubandits won't turn around to frustrate you when you leave office...what I have come to realize about all these boys being used by powerful people to perpetuate evil is that, once the help cease to come from these sources, they will be so used to the process, that they continue solo afterwards...more brutal, and later get foreign help to continue to reign terror.

USA/Bin Ladin
Alimodu Sherif/Boko boys etc

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by BigYash: 4:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Henryjr:

Na so una dey talk, make Tinubu drop paper first, na una go rush am sef

Buhari is a herdsman, won't have the time to travel for such things. Who go come take care of the cows?
Me vote for Nigerian politician? Never again.. As it is now ,I see no candidate for 2023. They are all thieves, including that one that calls himself pastor.. Even the other Zulu guy,people think will make a good president, will still disappoint them. I no be like you o,wen paper dey move.. Their lies no dey move me,if e dey move you..

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by SUFFERInSMILIIN(m): 4:41am On Dec 18, 2021
ebukajay184:

Marking his 79th birthday today, President Buhari revealed his plans of returning home to take charge of his farm, when he finishes his tenure in 2023, IgbereTV reports.

He wrote on his Facebook page;

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=471972344286755&id=100044219794363

This man is a total illiterate what hometown what Village. 75% of your hometown is under the control of bandit and boko Haram. This president is mentally deranged

1 Like

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by Nonybb: 4:45am On Dec 18, 2021
What do you expect from the idi@t from the barren Sahel. An ordinary Dullard that should be relegated to shinning my shoes is controling the fate of the most populous black nation and had plugged them into backwardness

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: I Plan To Take Charge Of My Farm, When I Finish My Tenure In 2023 by Gkemz: 4:53am On Dec 18, 2021
The question is can he go back to his village just like Goodluck Jonathan did after he left power.

Will the wild monster he created be tamed by him.

I think he's embarking on a suicide mission if the mission is not aborted.

But finally, Buhari will be remembered as a monumental and colossal failure after his horror reign.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is Tish Negron Whom Hundeyin Claimed Gave Him A Letter On Behalf Of Deloitte / Gej And All Fec Members To Donate 30% Of Their Salary / Pictures From World Economic Forum In South-Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.