Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,355 members, 7,839,636 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 04:52 AM

I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) (55209 Views)

If Your Bride Price Is Not Paid You Can Never See God- Female Preacher(video) / Leke Adeboye Speaks About First Fruit, Daddy Freeze And His Followers React / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Tomilola360: 5:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
nawa ooo. cheesy

xtians don't say bad abt other xtians.

This woman will surely rot in hell
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 5:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
judedwriter:

Say what you like....it's a free world o.

Poverty isn't God's will for man.

God doesn't want us to be poor.

He wants us to have just enough for ourselves and to help others.

I end my case lipsrsealed
Contentment is what God wants from us because riches will derail people from serving God. Which is why the bible says "You can't serve two master (God and Mammon"wink
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Anakazo22: 5:14pm On Dec 19, 2021
damocool:

Your response is the example of what the person you qoated was saying.
Matthew 5:22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, thou FOOL , shall be in danger of hell fire.
I don't see him as a Pastor who's preparing for the coming of Christ, he's too conscious of mundane things.. If the head is so conscious about earthly things that will be consumed by fire, what will be the goal of the members if not prosperity consciousness.

Oh,so you are the one preparing people for heaven,how many members have you gotten in your church since you know how to prepare people for heaven. If he was poor you guys will be happy but because God has so much blessed him and his followers you guys says he is worldly and materialistic. I wonder the Bible you guys are reading. Abraham,job, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon, were they poor or very rich and yet they still follow God and fulfill their purpose. You guys want him to be like poor Lazarus. You think God takes pleasure in poverty abi, you are deceiving yourself. the Bible says through prosperity shall my kingdom be spread abroad not through poverty.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by irunoko(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
kaymart:

Story story!!!!
Sound more like political campaign for an aspiring aspirant.
Psychopants everywhere, even in churches
wetin dey pepper you for body? grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by timstone(m): 5:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
irunoko:
Mr man I'm neither his employee or attorney but I've learnt from God's word and some of his teachings to know God in a better and enlightened light.if you read with understanding,you will know that WORKS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS (that you are implying) is different from impact.he is drawing men to God by letting the light of God shine on him that men are seeing God's wonders through him and then those men are glorifying God in heaven and consequently getting impacted,blessed and saved.that in itself is evangelism.gossip,slander,heresies and fear peddling is not evangelism.

By the way your government is helping Devil to fulfill his assignments (steal,kill and destroy). they are killing buisnnesses, destroying farmlands,potentials, health and education sector , giving bandits, kidnappers and terrorists an enabling environment to thrive and have impunity for more destruction, ignorance, lawlessness and impunity.those are the demonic people that need to be flushed out
By the way your Government?
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by irunoko(m): 5:20pm On Dec 19, 2021
timstone:

By the way your Government?
yes.a demonic cabal
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by desiredhome: 5:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
eedimo:

There is no double standard with God.

Will your earthly father ever say he isn't your father? Your DNA would answer that.
How much more our heavenly father who loved us even when we were sinners?
Just remember God loved you even before your accepted him and NOTHING can separate us from that love.
Nigeria with religion sha...... religion is one of the reason Nigeria is backward/poor. ...
So many agitation and claims about God but are very wicked even to their fellow human....
With the number of Churches springing up everywhere Nigeria would've been the richest/ happiest people on earth but the opposite is the case here......
RELIGION IS NOT CHRISTIANITY
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by desiredhome: 5:32pm On Dec 19, 2021
Anakazo22:

Oh,so you are the one preparing people for heaven,how many members have you gotten in your church since you know how to prepare people for heaven. If he was poor you guys will be happy but because God has so much blessed him and his followers you guys says he is worldly and materialistic. I wonder the Bible you guys are reading. Abraham,job, Isaac, Jacob, David, Solomon, were they poor or very rich and yet they still follow God and fulfill their purpose. You guys want him to be like poor Lazarus. You think God takes pleasure in poverty abi, you are deceiving yourself. the Bible says through prosperity shall my kingdom be spread abroad not through poverty.

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by segun18(m): 5:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Chai!But Bishop Oyedepo is not dead yet now.To many funny revelations going around these days like one woman preacher going round and preaching that if you wear jeans ,eat Titus fish or barb low skin then you will go to hell.
I tire o
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 6:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Let's assume I don't have the Holy Spirit and that Oyedepo's ministry is prospering according worldliness. Now tell me in light of scripture if Jesus commanded us to pursue wealth and financial gains. Also tell me when Oyedepo preached on repentance and hellfire in his messages .
go to YouTube listen to day 3 messages on faith of shiloh 2021
Mathew 6 33 has always being his anchor scripture of seek ye the kingdom of God first and every other thing will be added to u..exodus 23 25 says if u will serve me I will bless your bread and water ansports take sickness away from the land.deuteronomy 8 vs 18..says God gave u power to get wealth not worldliness .those are scriptures he works on and it works I know it.come to this was Abraham rich or poor?was Jacob rich or poor ?how did Jacob got his wealth?research the bible and tell me then u would understand why prosperity is not a worldly thing as u think

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by lereinter(m): 6:06pm On Dec 19, 2021
Where did she see herself
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 6:10pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
Kay25:

go to YouTube listen to day 3 messages on faith of shiloh 2021
Mathew 6 33 has always being his anchor scripture of seek ye the kingdom of God first and every other thing will be added to u..exodus 23 25 says if u will serve me I will bless your bread and water ansports take sickness away from the land.deuteronomy 8 vs 18..says God gave u power to get wealth not worldliness .those are scriptures he works on and it works I know it.come to this was Abraham rich or poor?was Jacob rich or poor ?how did Jacob got his wealth?research the bible and tell me then u would understand why prosperity is not a worldly thing as u think
[/s] Bros, he never made mention of the reality , so stop trying to dodge and answer the question: when last did Oyedepo preach about the reality of heaven and hellfire ? Because I know he never did that at Shiloh
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by DrLuv: 6:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hmm, I come in peace .
My small writeup is only directed to those who are true lovers of God,directed to those who believes in the authenticity of the scriptures, those who knows and believe the scriptures is holy spirit inspired ,and those who believe that the the Holy spirit is needed to open up the mysteries behind every written word of the Bible

My people perish because of lack of knowledge, says the scriptures

It is obviously obvious from the write up of so many that we do not truly seek after the knowledge God,most write ups and response demonstrate opinions and mind interpretation of the bible rather than a spirit lead review of the scripture, as self explanatory as some portion of the bible are,the letter will kill rather than give life

Ohh..how I wish we can all be like the Berean Jews that search the scriptures daily
A lot of us depends on what others have to say about the scriptures or a man of God,a lot depend on their own shallow opinion ,these are few of what is responsible for the confusion that seem to happen today in "christiandom"

Anyway I am a firm believer of the tenets and gospel principles that Oyedepo preaches,He does not teach or preaches opinions like all ya ignorant people do,but rather preaches and teaches kingdom principle.if you have any contrary view,you can pick up one of the tapes,pick up ur bible prayerfully and find out

I am a firm believer of the prosperity dimension of the gospel;which comes legit after seeking the kingdom of God first and righteousness (All other things will be added),check ur scriptures well.

May we not let our ignorance and prejudice delay our destiny or even send us to he'll.

#Adeboye#Oyedepo#kumuyi#selman#arome
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigsecret(f): 6:23pm On Dec 19, 2021
What do you mean by prosperity preaching? The last time I checked prosperity was part of the package of the gospel. A gospel that does not involve prosperity is not the true gospel
Hashabiah:
Lol...it might be true . Because the way Nigerian pastors dey cash out on prosperity teachings makes me wonder if indeed they will make heaven at last
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 6:27pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bigsecret:
What do you mean by prosperity preaching? The last time I checked prosperity was part of the package of the gospel. A gospel that does not involve prosperity is not the true gospel
You didn't read your bible then ...for if you had , you would have seen where Jesus told a certain rich man to sell all he had and come follow him. You would have also seen Jesus say " it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God ".
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigsecret(f): 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
You didn't read your bible then ...for if you had , you would have seen where Jesus told a certain rich man to sell all he had and come follow him. You would have also seen Jesus say " it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God ".
grin grin grin Being a Christian now means a life of mediocrity right.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 6:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bigsecret:
grin grin grin Being a Christian now means a life of mediocrity right.
It means a life of contentment . And this is something a lot of you won't be happy to hear.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigsecret(f): 6:33pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
It means a life of contentment . And this is something a lot of you won't be happy to hear.
So, if I am rich, it means I won’t make heaven.

I laugh in Spanish
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 6:37pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bigsecret:
So, if I am rich, it means I won’t make heaven.

I laugh in Spanish
If Jesus could say that it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God then who am I to object to what my Lord has said . grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigsecret(f): 6:39pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
If Jesus could say that it's easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God then who am I to object to what my Lord has said . grin
I won’t argue with you

I will be rich! I will be wealthy! I will finance the gospel, and most importantly, I will meet you in heaven.

Ps: Jesus was talking about someone that relies on his wealth and doesn’t know him.

I come in peace!

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 6:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bigsecret:
I won’t argue with you

I will be rich! I will be wealthy! I will finance the gospel, and most importantly, I will meet you in heaven.

Ps: Jesus was talking about someone that relies on his wealth and doesn’t know him.

I come in peace!
You didn't read the bible or that story completely. Didn't you read the part where he said " I've kept all these(laws of God) from my youth "? Jesus knew beforehand that riches will derail people from seeking God which is why he said to the man,"sell what you have and give to the poor ; then come follow me ". This is simple and straightforward and it is was what Paul recommended to all the churches he preached and taught at
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigsecret(f): 6:45pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
You didn't read the bible or that story completely. Didn't you read the part where he said " I've kept all these(laws of God) from my youth "? Jesus knew beforehand that riches will derail people from seeking God which is why he said to the man,"sell what you have and give to the poor ; then come follow me ". This is simple and straightforward and it is was what Paul recommended ti all the churches he preached and taught at
I won’t sell my riches, and I will keep giving to the poor. I will also serve God in Spirit and in truth and I won’t let anything steal the love of Jesus Christ from my heart.

I will be very wealthy!!!! VERY WEALTHY grin

I can guess your church already! Let’s not argue again

1 Like

Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 6:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bigsecret:
I won’t sell my riches, and I will keep giving to the poor. I will also serve God in Spirit and in truth and I won’t let anything steal the love of Jesus Christ from my heart.

I will be very wealthy!!!! VERY WEALTHY grin

I can guess your church already! Let’s not argue again
We're not arguing . And you can't guess my church, and neither can you say I'm not telling the truth. Oyedepo should focus on the salvation message and not the prosperity message or else, he will make this woman a prophet
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kaydan003: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Madam craze dey ur head
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by plodds: 6:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
Lol...it might be true . Because the way Nigerian pastors dey cash out on prosperity teachings makes me wonder if indeed they will make heaven at last

The only thing that qualifies a man for heaven is not his good or bad works, it's his belief in jesus' sacrifice on the cross. Look at the story of nicodemus (who was a very good man) but hadn't yet believed in Christ he was on his way to hell cos our righteousness by our works is but filthy rags before God. Look also at the story of lazarus and the rich man that tells you of great men in the bible who after they died couldn't enter heaven but were in a place called abraham's bossom (what the catholics refer to as purgatory but is now no longer existent after Christ payed for the sin of man and took all the saints to heaven) the question is ' does oyedepo and his followers believe in Jesus?' if yes, what do you think is the purpose of these antics of questionable I don't know what to call them
We become righteous by putting our faith in christ
Please beware of false and deceptive doctrines that come to put doubts in your hearts, na devil work ooo
Cheers people
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 6:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
plodds:

The only thing that qualifies a man for heaven is not his good or bad works, it's his belief in jesus' sacrifice on the cross. Look at the story of nicodemus (who was a very good man) but hadn't yet believed in Christ he was on his way to hell cos our righteousness by our works is but filthy rags before God. Look also at the story of lazarus and the rich man that tells you of great men in the bible who after they died couldn't enter heaven but were in a place called abraham's bossom (what the catholics refer to as purgatory but is now no longer existent after Christ payed for the sin of man and took all the saints to heaven) the question is ' does oyedepo and his followers believe in Jesus?' if yes, what do you think is the purpose of these antics of questionable I don't know what to call them
We become righteous by putting our faith in christ
Please beware of false and deceptive doctrines that come to put doubts in your hearts, na devil work ooo
Cheers people

The grace message being preached by Pentecostal churches like Living Faith and co is now misinterpreted to mean lawlessness and sinful living. Which is why you'll see people going to church every week yet they are comfortable with sinful living. Now comes the question: why isn't the truth about hellfire and eternal damnation not preached in living faith ....? Why is it always success stories and cashout messages? Why not about sin and lukewarmness?
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by KaptainAfrika: 6:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
Loooool everyone is hearing and seeing visions...
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigsecret(f): 6:59pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
We're not arguing . And you can't guess my church, and neither can you say I'm not telling the truth. Oyedepo should focus on the salvation message and not the prosperity message or else, he will make this woman a prophet
I laugh!

Did you call him to office?

Salvation involves prosperity.

Thanks ma/sir
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Hashabiah: 7:02pm On Dec 19, 2021
Bigsecret:
I laugh!

Did you call him to office?

Salvation involves prosperity.

Thanks ma/sir
The word salvation doesn't mean prosperity. It means deliverance . But deliverance from what ? The answer is hellfire . And that's why Jesus came . To save you from hellfire and that comes as a result of God's judgement. Which is why Jesus spoke about Heaven only once but spoke about hell 11 times.
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Bigsecret(f): 7:08pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
The word salvation doesn't mean prosperity. It means deliverance . But deliverance from what ? The answer is hellfire . And that's why Jesus came . To save you from hellfire and that comes as a result of God's judgement. Which is why Jesus spoke about Heaven only once but spoke about hell 11 times.
grin
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by TooMuchStuff: 7:15pm On Dec 19, 2021
asanausana91:
but people like you will belief what oyedepo said to you.
Yeah Oyedepo is our Bishop

But God has equally given us the ability to study the Bible for ourselves and get inspiration therefrom
Re: I Saw Bishop David Oyedepo In Hell With His Followers - Female Preacher (Video) by Kay25(m): 7:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
Hashabiah:
[s][/s] Bros, he never made mention of the reality , so stop trying to dodge and answer the question: when last did Oyedepo preach about the reality of heaven and hellfire ? Because I know he never did that at Shiloh
how many of his messages have u heard?Bro u are a baby in the things of spirit that is why hell is still scaring u..I can't talk much longer u need to stop drinking milk and move on to bone crushing in things of spirit ..The holysirit in u is not yet at fullness u need to stir it up..wake up at nite pray intensely that u desire light from God not all dis heaven and hell childish talk ..back to your answer oyedepo teaches on faith and without faith u can't please God and when u can't please GOD CAN U MAKE HEAVEN?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Sunday Adelaja Speaks On Apostle Suleman's Sex Scandal / El-rufai Must Produce Herdsmen He Paid To Stop Killing Christians –  suleman / Daddy Freeze Reacts To Signboard Of 4 Different Churches In The Same Building

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.