Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,394 members, 7,861,101 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:23 AM

Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi (44656 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' / Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by MufasaLion: 8:19am On Dec 18, 2021
grin grin cheesy

Low-budget Kim Jong Un.

He should come cut my loc.

2 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by MufasaLion: 8:22am On Dec 18, 2021
[s]
olasaad:

Thank you ooo. How many parents can see their children keeping dreadlocks without first scolding him. No parents will be happy with such and even our society as a whole.

Even if you keep a friend that do dread or all this crazy hairstyles your parents will not like you to be moving with such person because of his crazy hair cut. And to the ladies how many of us do date this guys Few cheesy and your parents will always question the type of guy you are dating.

But I don't know why you guys always deceive people on the Internet. And please those of you that are castigating the man do feel free and take your crazy hair style to work next Monday. Thankyou Mr. Chairman say no to moral decadence in our society.
[/s]

Hairstyle is an individual right. Your politicians with low-cut hairstyle are more corrupt than us. They keep looting your fortune and that of your kids.

8 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by MufasaLion: 8:25am On Dec 18, 2021
ClassicMan202:
If you dare touch my head.... Ogun go kee you that day.... B@stard and useless polithiefcian

Swears! I keep the hairstyle I want. I give no fvck about nobody.

2 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by phineas: 8:37am On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

Thank you ooo. How many parents can see their children keeping dreadlocks without first scolding him. No parents will be happy with such and even our society as a whole.

Even if you keep a friend that do dread or all this crazy hairstyles your parents will not like you to be moving with such person because of his crazy hair cut. And to the ladies how many of us do date this guys Few cheesy and your parents will always question the type of guy you are dating.

But I don't know why you guys always deceive people on the Internet. And please those of you that are castigating the man do feel free and take your crazy hair style to work next Monday. Thankyou Mr. Chairman say no to moral decadence in our society.

How is a persons personal choice of haircut moral decadence.His hair is his personal life choice and feeedom of expression.It is not your bussiness

Should my kids decide to keep dreads i will encourage it as it has aboslutelty nothing to do with his morals.Have you heard of the term creativity and creative expression.You wonder why kids abroad can think outside the box.simple,they encourage creative expression and creativity from their childhood they are not raising minions like in Nigeria.And yes the creative industry where the real money is is a place filled with employees who wear dreadlocks.

That said why would blacks hate their own hair? Jesus did not cut his hair? Samson carried dreads. blacks of ancient times did not cut their hair. Who says its uncultural?Why are we cutting peoples hair?

Someone should sue this man abeg for the mere fact that this is wrong,and this must be addressed

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by freshkpomo(m): 8:43am On Dec 18, 2021
Bellydeen:
PHOTONEWS: Power-drunk New Administrator Of Okene Local Government Area, Zubair Amoka, Turns Moral Police, Begins Cutting Dreadlocks Of Kogi Youths

CC: SaharaRepoters
https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10158499580077703/

Nothing like power drunk here, some youths not just get sense... Imagine them dey raid thieves or mad people, many of these youths won't survive it.

I recently realized something, too much freedom nor good..

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by phineas: 8:46am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:
The majority of comment here is showing you how Morales our societies is nowadays in the name of social ,Freedom and Human right . Can any cooperate organization allow it for their workers ? Majority of those that dress like that are majorly unemployed ,Touts , Froudster and the rest But our morales societies is celebrating them simply bcs moral is not common any more.

Must everyone work in coporate organizations? And who says the creative industry which includes arts,engineering, and manufacturing dont wear dreadlocks?

Anyone who decided to keep dreads is a creative end of story.And we must encourage and promote creativity not drown them.This is the era of creativity and the future will be the playing field for the creatives the earlier you all understand this the better our countries chances for been relevant in the future.

Dont stiffle the creatives.

Heres a funfact.Sweden and the scandavanian countries have the beat GDP in the whole world.they are described as heaven on earth.But did you know in the 80's their highest means of forex and income utilized to run their country was tax collected from just 1 band.Abba.

Stop stiffling Nigerias creatives.

3 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Karemarealty288(m): 8:48am On Dec 18, 2021
This reminds me of North Korea.....no laughter for 11 days policy.

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by aimmoney9: 8:58am On Dec 18, 2021
My guy no even send....

Just dey press him phone..... cheesy
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by mikeweezy(m): 8:59am On Dec 18, 2021
Maybe it's the dreadlock that has been stopping the governor to paid off salary and bring development to the state undecided
All hail yahaya Bello and his political elite �
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by udede(m): 9:13am On Dec 18, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Imagine someone trying this in Benin
or in Anambra state
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by emmy4real94(m): 9:27am On Dec 18, 2021
Give me the Hallaa!
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by TeeKings: 9:27am On Dec 18, 2021
All I see is someone putting his life in danger simply because of his sanctimonious attitude. Some of these boys are dangerous and he may eventually have to pay for it later

Check my siggy nevertheless
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Felabrity: 9:28am On Dec 18, 2021
This bst should be in jail
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by 99thEnemy(m): 9:28am On Dec 18, 2021
grin grin grin Christmas in OKLAND grin grin grin
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Moneyboyz: 9:29am On Dec 18, 2021
Ritualist, make sure you collect your hair from him.
Also check his hands, it's dangerous to have bad people like these laying their hands on your head.

2 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by fluffybaby(f): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2021
Maybe Baba asked him to bring people's hair so this is the best way he can cut the hairs himself, gather them himself and take them to his Baba for further arrangements

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by matm: 9:31am On Dec 18, 2021
Welcome development,instead of the police arresting the dreadlock youths and labelling them armed robbers or yahoo boys.
There is no reason criticising people up and down.
Do your own which you think is better than what he does starting from your kindred,and see if ur efforts will record any good result.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by FBIBOT(m): 9:31am On Dec 18, 2021
Lol you don't even have right to your own hair again? Which constitution supports this o grin
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by slowice(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2021
Not even a chair for his victim to sit on.... How they find sense in nonsense is unfathomable.

The vulture griller must be proud

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by King3urna(m): 9:34am On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

Says one female d*g on nairaland

4 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by funshint(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2021
Ttalk:
If a supposed 'yooth' Governor with so much funfare about his support for youth can descend so low to condone abuse of power and violation of right of youth of his state then tell me what's his youth support is all about.

Kogi state has deteroirated with zero initatiative to generate revenue and boost abysmal IGR of the dying state under the watch of a deceptive governor who believes a state in a federal system should pass his responsibility to the Federal government in area of revenue collection while the state engage frivolous exercises.

It is now clear the intention of the useless governor when he said states doesn't have capacity to collect IGR, we can all see what you capacity to do is to cut people's hair using your touts you called council chairmen.
The way Kogi state was wrongly configured right from inception in terms of it's ethno-religious-political configuration; it'll be very difficult for that state to make meaningful progress even with the enormous mineral wealth lucking in that state.

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 18, 2021
This is on call for it's called misused of power
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by frankmoney(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

and what exactly is wrong with dreadlocks ? Something is really wrong with you

3 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by tctrills: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:
Hope the chairman has made up his mind no to go into politics again after his tenure cos this will surely hunt him in the future.

Idle chairman
The ritualist should be jailed

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Upon all the whole problems facing the Zoo this one chose to cut civilians hairstyles. Youths should better wake up! They tried these nonsense in Egypt and Egyptian told them that they own the country and not one yeye appointed by the person they elected and it became a game changer! Next time ,they will start shaving your joystick hairs and beard. Power drunk animals..

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by lottomkyes200: 9:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Na them allow am even Buhari does not have such right
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by foreshore(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2021
Bellydeen:
PHOTONEWS: Power-drunk New Administrator Of Okene Local Government Area, Zubair Amoka, Turns Moral Police, Begins Cutting Dreadlocks Of Kogi Youths

CC: SaharaRepoters
https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10158499580077703/

When dem no get work. What do you expect
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by frankmoney(m): 9:39am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:
The majority of comment here is showing you how Morales our societies is nowadays in the name of social ,Freedom and Human right . Can any cooperate organization allow it for their workers ? Majority of those that dress like that are majorly unemployed ,Touts , Froudster and the rest But our morales societies is celebrating them simply bcs moral is not common any more.
oga shut up abeg ... What is wrong with dreadlocks ? And how does that relate to morals ?
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Varise(m): 9:41am On Dec 18, 2021
This guy the vex me sad

Common chairman u no fit do the needful.....

People the slap president in another country oooo shocked angry
I wonder what /hw he ll tell his girlfriend.

Real men don't succumb to everything bro!
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 18, 2021
Generalwoodz:
Imagine someone trying this in Benin
Em no fit na..make men track am down..
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2021
Make men dem do drop this man down abeg..
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Nobody: 9:44am On Dec 18, 2021
Lol.. I doubt this news is true grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Soldiers Nab Bomb Makers In Gombe (see What They Recovered) / Corpses Of 8 Boko Haram Terrorists & Weapons Recovered By Troop Today / Jagaba Adams Dumps APC For PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.