Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,369 members, 7,861,015 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 09:03 PM

Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi (44651 Views)

Samuel Nwanosike, Ikwerre LGA Chairman Blows Hot - 'I Will Not Leave Office' / Transfer Of Money Into Private Account Is Legal – Betta Edu’s Aide, Zubair / Onyekachi Okoro Is Dead: Arochukwu LGA Chairman Dies After Meeting In His Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by stanzy(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Hope this is not beyond the moral narrative cos these politicians can be funny and deceitful in collecting sacrificial items.
Jeremiah 17:9 is an eye-opener to anyone who cares to engage Sapiens of the genus Homo.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Chidelis(m): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Misplaced priority
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Valkrie: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2021
Femwiz:

No acting chairman in kogi state.

All all them are acting....!! Was there even an election before they vote for them...? CAPITAL NO....They just write names and forward to inec....simple...as ABC...!!
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by dhope: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:
The majority of comment here is showing you how Morales our societies is nowadays in the name of social ,Freedom and Human right . Can any cooperate organization allow it for their workers ? Majority of those that dress like that are majorly unemployed ,Touts , Froudster and the rest But our morales societies is celebrating them simply bcs moral is not common any more.
I was about typing this before I read your comment. The future of this society is in danger because of the high level of moral decadence here and it's clearly the failure of parentage. To the human right activities who are defending this tout, don't come here on nairaland to complain when he or his group members harass and attack you on the road or under bridge like agege at night. It's what ure supporting that is hunting you. You don't need to quote me, locate anyone with that hairstyle in ur neighborhood, give ur sister to him in marriage, strike a business deal with them and enjoy urself. I come in peace
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Musrataman(m): 10:36am On Dec 18, 2021
helinues:
Hope the chairman has made up his mind no to go into politics again after his tenure cos this will surely hunt him in the future.

Idle chairman

Nigeria government needs more people like this
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Thandiubani(m): 10:41am On Dec 18, 2021
This powerdrunk mishap should be sued. This is very wrong.

3 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Musrataman(m): 10:42am On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

Thank you ooo. How many parents can see their children keeping dreadlocks without first scolding him. No parents will be happy with such and even our society as a whole.

Even if you keep a friend that do dread or all this crazy hairstyles your parents will not like you to be moving with such person because of his crazy hair cut. And to the ladies how many of us do date this guys Few cheesy and your parents will always question the type of guy you are dating.

But I don't know why you guys always deceive people on the Internet. And please those of you that are castigating the man do feel free and take your crazy hair style to work next Monday. Thankyou Mr. Chairman say no to moral decadence in our society.

Very intelligent of you!!
Just listened to what lazy, useless Nigeria youths are saying above could you imagine that.

I pity all of them because they don't actually know where they are in this present time

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Virus215: 10:46am On Dec 18, 2021
I hope the man is not using the hair for ritual and calming something else.
What kind of joblessness is this. Kogi people eh! You can trust

2 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Lekison(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2021
I see some Yahaya Bello people in the comment section supporting the stupidity being perpetrated by this idiot called local government chairman. Do you people even know the meaning of human right at all?

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by hope4nigeria(m): 10:53am On Dec 18, 2021
Bellydeen:
PHOTONEWS: Power-drunk New Administrator Of Okene Local Government Area, Zubair Amoka, Turns Moral Police, Begins Cutting Dreadlocks Of Kogi Youths

CC: SaharaRepoters
https://www.facebook.com/96184337702/posts/10158499580077703/
why will you say power drunk? Until when they graduate from dreadlock to what is that Igbo youths drug name sef before he will act? Op respect yourself
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by fm7070: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2021
jobless chairman
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by LikeAking: 10:58am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:
The majority of comment here is showing you how Morales our societies is nowadays in the name of social ,Freedom and Human right . Can any cooperate organization allow it for their workers ? Majority of those that dress like that are majorly unemployed ,Touts , Froudster and the rest But our morales societies is celebrating them simply bcs moral is not common any more.

Dredlocks is our African hair.

Its our identity.

If dreds was a white mans invention u wont be saying this.

Change ur colonial mentality.

They hate every thing about us, even our skin color.

3 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by simplyOJ(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2021
And the Police are there watching like morons. This man needs to be sued
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Xilsbridalhouse(f): 11:04am On Dec 18, 2021
Bellydeen:
Admin please send this to front page ���
December where guys suppose look cute, December that lot of people are coming home to flex, na em this man de cut people hair.
This shit is getting serious
How’s that hair that looks crazy cute ?

Abeg guys wey Dey carry this ugly hairstyle, do you really think you look good?
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by casppyjay: 11:04am On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

Thank you ooo. How many parents can see their children keeping dreadlocks without first scolding him. No parents will be happy with such and even our society as a whole.

Even if you keep a friend that do dread or all this crazy hairstyles your parents will not like you to be moving with such person because of his crazy hair cut. And to the ladies how many of us do date this guys Few cheesy and your parents will always question the type of guy you are dating.

But I don't know why you guys always deceive people on the Internet. And please those of you that are castigating the man do feel free and take your crazy hair style to work next Monday. Thankyou Mr. Chairman say no to moral decadence in our society.

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by starlingbawa(m): 11:07am On Dec 18, 2021
Well, I can only hope that he's as strong physically and spiritually as he continues in this light...

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by TheGiftedOne(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2021
I actually applaud this.... Scrape everything, I said everything. Shine the skull with ororo. Person wey never fit send him mama 100naira recharge card dey form superstar. Nonsense!

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Artsbeat(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:
The majority of comment here is showing you es our societies is nowadays in the name of social ,Freedom and Human right . Can any cooperate organization allow it for their workers ? Majority of those that dress like that are majorly unemployed ,Touts , Froudster and the rest But our morales societies is celebrating them simply bcs moral is not common any more.
come to Lagos
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Anebi2002: 11:12am On Dec 18, 2021
[quote author=Bellydeen post=108595561]PHOTONEWS: Power-drunk New Administrator Of Okene Local Government Area, Zubair Amoka, Turns Moral Police, Begins Cutting Dreadlocks Of Kogi Youths

[/quote
Heeee

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Nobody: 11:20am On Dec 18, 2021
Bellydeen:

Not even elected chairman
An acting chairman for that matter

Since Buhari came on board, has any local govt chairman won by election? Its the state governors that select them.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Gentew(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2021
Bellydeen:
PHOTONEWS: Power-drunk New Administrator Of Okene Local Government Area, Zubair Amoka, Turns Moral Police, Begins Cutting Dreadlocks Of Kogi Youths

I knew this can only be from the North.... The chairman suppose cut of the head so that the guy go get sense. "Aboki treating aboki like aboki"
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by DeepSight(m): 11:23am On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

Poor girl, you simply dont understand the functions of the government.
Best place for you is North Korea.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by 8stargeneral: 11:24am On Dec 18, 2021
This is abuse of human right...but I will say that 85% of guys keeping dreadlocks in Nigerian are either into fraud or bad boys...Is a trending hairstyle among cultists guys
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Gentew(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2021
olasaad:

I support you 100%. The chairman should have gone a stop further by just cutting off the head..... I sincerely welcome this development in as much as it is in the Northern Nigeria.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by DeepSight(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2021
adekolaelect:

1. Fashion choices are not the responsibility of government.
2. Sign up for classes in written English please.

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by DeepSight(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2021
freshkpomo:

Nothing like power drunk here, some youths not just get sense... Imagine them dey raid thieves or mad people, many of these youths won't survive it.

I recently realized something, too much freedom nor good..

You lack a proper education and have no recognition of the rights of the citizen and the role of government if you see no abuse of power here. Please emigrate to North Korea so you may dwell among like minds.

3 Likes

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by phineas: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2021
dhope:

I was about typing this before I read your comment. The future of this society is in danger because of the high level of moral decadence here and it's clearly the failure of parentage. To the human right activities who are defending this tout, don't come here on nairaland to complain when he or his group members harass and attack you on the road or under bridge like agege at night. It's what ure supporting that is hunting you. You don't need to quote me, locate anyone with that hairstyle in ur neighborhood, give ur sister to her in marriage, strike a business deal with them and enjoy urself. I come in peace

Abeg let us here word...your type have a word.it is called hypocrites.Our Lord Jesus described such persons and advices clearly as remove the log in your own eye before removing the speck in the eyes of others.

The Nigerian boy that builds drones for the US military,is it not dreads that filled his head.full head of dreads. That kid will never enyer naija for any reason with his dreads.Everyone on dreads cannot be criminal.Allow the young ones wear their dreads if they want and respect them for it.

I insist if you villify dreadlocks.You will chase away the creatives from Nigeria.We will loose their future taxes and we will loose any competitive advantagr we may have gained from their participation.

Creatives are the future.All the old school hypocrites and islamists should take a back sit on this one.A young lawyer should take this man to court.Open go fund me for the case.we Will donate.

PS i dont wear dreads.... but i know wickedness and abuse when I see it and I understand It is everyones duty to challenge abuse

1 Like

Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Caleycash(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2021
Most useless country on earth with stupid idiots as leaders!
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by DeepSight(m): 11:37am On Dec 18, 2021
matm:
Welcome development,instead of the police arresting the dreadlock youths and labelling them armed robbers or yahoo boys.
There is no reason criticising people up and down.
Do your own which you think is better than what he does starting from your kindred,and see if ur efforts will record any good result.

Relocate to North Korea, dimwit.
Re: Okene LGA Chairman, Zubair Amoka, Cut People's Dreadlocks In Kogi by Yankee101: 11:37am On Dec 18, 2021
Fire him. Early

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde Buys ₦2Billion Cars For His Loyalists / Celebrating 12 Nigerian Women Who Deserve A Place On The Naira Note (Pictures) / Boko Haram Leader Speaks: "Our Aim Is To Spread Islam All Over Nigeria: "

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.