Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,675 members, 7,816,773 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:48 PM

MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) (5042 Views)

MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! BE WISE! (Photo) / MEN!! Never Accept A Second Hand Wh0re With Kids! Be Wise Like This Man! [photo] / This Guy Has Set A Very Good Example For Men! These Biittches Are Evil!! [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:11am On Dec 18, 2021
This one has got be like one of the biggest mistakes sensible men can ever make in the 21st century. Yes TheGidRedpiller is out again to put the future hope of marital opportunites for women in danger! Should i be remorseful for that shiit NO!

To start this off, how do you treat your favourite celebrities? If 50 men came out to commend your girlfriend on her beauty today, i promise you, there is an 80% probability that your relationship is getting mishandled, i will explain.

Women are naturally narcissistic and so therefore will always be needing validations, she needs men to come around her and worship her like a goddess and the moment she gets that, she goes rouge, social media platforms gives her this opportunity!
Is your girlfriend always posing with her backside on social media? Is she always trying to get dirty talks going giving men the abilty to flirt with her? CHECK IT!! She is going off you!

Still Typing...

Anticipate 20th Of December 2021

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by SweetBuns(f): 10:18am On Dec 18, 2021
You’ll just come online and post uninformed opinions
I respect your opinion , but That doesn’t stop me from saying it’s a heap load of bullcrap

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by BENRAZY(m): 10:19am On Dec 18, 2021
Tell them o grin

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Jeon(f): 10:22am On Dec 18, 2021
it would be better if you state this

"NEVER MARRY NOR DATE WHÓRE S THAT ARE AWARE OF THE EXISTENCE OF THE GLOBAL SYSTEM FOR MOBILE COMMUNICATION AND TECHNOLOGY"

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:23am On Dec 18, 2021
FAME IS NOT FOR WOMEN!!
Women are 90% prospectless, they have no game at hand, all they want to do check themselves out and make sure you are doing the same and again, this is were social media comes in again!

If your girlfriend or wife is too active on social media, believe me when i say that there is every chance she is fvvcking other men at your back, i will explain again. Women love to live in fantasies, they do not want to engage the real world ironically because thats where their reality lies, they hate the real world, so if as a man you take advantage of this, you will fvvck that pvvssy till its too loose to withold at thing!
Fake lives is better than the real world to them, all you have to is play along, the only person liable to suffer any consequences is her boyfriend or husband that is stupid enough to move in with someone like her!

Still Typing...

Anticipate 20th Of December 2021!!

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by lolu2019: 10:23am On Dec 18, 2021
SweetBuns:
You’ll just come online and post uninformed opinions
I respect your opinion , but That doesn’t stop me from saying it’s a heap load of bullcrap
he wasn't talking to u.he is talking to real men not Bob.

13 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by SweetBuns(f): 10:27am On Dec 18, 2021
lolu2019:
he wasn't talking to u.he is talking to real men not Bob.
He’s talking about my gender but at the same time he’s not talking to someone from that same gender?
Are you sure that you’re ,at the very least, better than average in grammar?

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 18, 2021
Rule 8. Don't post false information on Nairaland.

Rule 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

Rule 15 : Don't attempt to post censored words by misspelling them.

Rule 21: Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Cc: Seun
Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

6 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by lolu2019: 10:35am On Dec 18, 2021
SweetBuns:

He’s talking about my gender but at the same time he’s not talking to someone from that same gender?
Are you sure that you’re ,at the very least, better than average in grammar?
OK,sorry bitch.

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:39am On Dec 18, 2021
Women like this will never make good wife materials undecided
Look too much talking doesn't put out facts alright? How can you know the entitlement mentality and chronic Narcissism women have and you still pick a social media slay queen of all women THINK!

Understand that if your wife is like this, your marital life is not private, it is wild in the open especially when you have problems with her, the worst situation is when you break up on a bad note and all of a sudden, your d!!ck size or sexxual durability is out in the open!
Women constantly need attention to feel good and valid about themselves, they don't care how they get it as far as its not in their detriment! They want to keep having their heads in the clouds and the more men she has following her on each of these social media platforms, the more rouge she will become or already is, no man will be able to tame her, she goes wild!

Still Typing...

Anticipate 20th Of December 2021

11 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by kudusman(m): 10:40am On Dec 18, 2021
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://uss-video.xyz/4381469666408428/
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by ahmthankgod(m): 10:45am On Dec 18, 2021
Doradorwa:

Rule 9. Don't use Nairaland for illegal acts, e.g scams, plagiarism, hacking, gay meetings, incitement, promoting secession.

Rule 21: Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44
Where, where did this one came from?
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by SweetBuns(f): 10:48am On Dec 18, 2021
lolu2019:
OK,sorry bitch.
So you can’t express yourself without insulting the other party eh?
Your group of fellow fanatics keep claiming that they’re victimized by the female gender and a “gynocentric society”, but in reality you’re no better yourselves.

Disgusting.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:49am On Dec 18, 2021
Women like this are sure to have absolutely nothing to offer you because obviously they couldn't even offer themselves their very own privacy!
You can not cope with their lots, men are still considering marriage even at this dangerous times, you should at least use this post to filter out your women!

There is absolutely nothing wrong in hitting your village when its time to look for that poor local girl in her father's hut because i can assure you, they are much more valuable than the regular women you have around you!

Your girlfriend or wife is busy twerking on instagram and you think you are the only man around her?
Who do you think she is twerking for? You? No!
Check her followers, those are her target audience!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Have you read the redpill message for this week?
Check my signature!

12 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:54am On Dec 18, 2021
ahmthankgod:
grin
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 10:55am On Dec 18, 2021
BENRAZY:
Tell them o grin
TPP IS GOLDEN!!
Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 18, 2021
I agree with the OP...
If she ((or he)) is ALWAYS online ((social media)) for anything that is not BUSINESS RELATED, then that for me is a red flag...

9 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:02am On Dec 18, 2021
Favfables1:
I agree with the OP...
If she ((or he)) is ALWAYS online ((social media)) for anything that is not BUSINESS RELATED, then that for me is a red flag...
Almost every man has something resourceful doing online, social media platforms included, but women don't even want to pay attention to the fact that legitimate money can be made online!
They'd rather settle for "MakeUp Artistry" and then keep posting their behinds online!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by lolu2019: 11:06am On Dec 18, 2021
SweetBuns:

So you can’t express yourself without insulting the other party eh?
Your group of fellow fanatics keep claiming that they’re victimized by the female gender and a “gynocentric society”, but in reality you’re no better yourselves.

Disgusting.
aunty,learn to mind ur beeswax.he may be talking about ur gender,but he is talking to us.so that we won't repeat the same mistakes again.enemy of progress.

7 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by lolu2019: 11:09am On Dec 18, 2021
Favfables1:
I agree with the OP...
they will add u on social media just to generate likes on their fucking pics.

2 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 18, 2021
ahmthankgod:
This one?.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by ahmthankgod(m): 11:17am On Dec 18, 2021
Doradorwa:
This one?.
Yes this one?

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:22am On Dec 18, 2021
lolu2019:
aunty,learn to mind ur beeswax.he may be talking about ur gender,but he is talking to us.so that we won't repeat the same mistakes again.enemy of progress.
grin grin You funny men!

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:25am On Dec 18, 2021
lolu2019:
they will add u on social media just to generate likes on their fucking pics.
10,000 Likes is worth more than 10,000 business ideas and prospects!
They will go naked just to get 500 likes, this is how prost1tut1on comes about just so you know!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Nobody: 11:35am On Dec 18, 2021
ahmthankgod:
Yes this one?
okay.... Have a good day ahead

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 11:41am On Dec 18, 2021
kudusman:
sign up to get a 10 US Dollar newcomer bonus! I made more than 200 US Dollars by watching the video here, so you can try it. https://uss-video.xyz/4381469666408428/
Get this rubbish out of my thread will you?!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Orgasmgiver123(m): 11:46am On Dec 18, 2021
I know nothing about this shit

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:11pm On Dec 18, 2021
Orgasmgiver123:
I know nothing about this shit

Damn.. nasty.. I'm out of here
Run along.

4 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Wuminity(f): 12:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Shior sad

TheGidRedpiller:
Women like this are sure to have absolutely nothing to offer you because obviously they couldn't even offer themselves their very own privacy!
You can not cope with their lots, men are still considering marriage even at this dangerous times, you should at least use this post to filter out your women!

There is absolutely nothing wrong in hitting your village when its time to look for that poor local girl in her father's hut because i can assure you, they are much more valuable than the regular women you have around you!

Your girlfriend or wife is busy twerking on instagram and you think you are the only man around her?
Who do you think she is twerking for? You? No!
Check her followers, those are her target audience!

TRP IS GOLDEN!!

Have you read the redpill message for this week?
Check my signature!

I think you like a female that is current on social media but you have this feeling of insecurity towards her, hence your write up.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by TheGidRedpiller(m): 12:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
Females can keep crying on this one. I'll just be here enjoying it!

3 Likes

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Hintona(f): 12:24pm On Dec 18, 2021
Doradorwa:

Lalasticlala
Dominique
Mynd44

You're right ma'am. The Gidredpiller has broken the rules of nairaland and must be banned.

1 Like

Re: MEN!! Never Marry Biittches That Are Actively On Social Media!! Be Wise! (photo) by Hintona(f): 12:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
TheGidRedpiller:
10,000 Likes is worth more than 10,000 business ideas and prospects!
They will go naked just to get 500 likes, this is how prost1tut1on comes about just so you know!

Just like you're posting all these nonsense here to get likes. Are you any different

If no one gave you attention or likes on this forum, you would have left a long time ago. Just like no one gives you attention on Facebook.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please I Need Advise. I'm Going Insane / How Do I Collect My ₦22,000 From This Girl. / Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.