Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,068 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People (42431 Views)

"I'm No Longer A Pig & I Don't Associate With The Mud" - Tonto Dikeh Replies Bob / Muslim Woman Pictured With Bobrisky. Muslim Man Slams Her For Posing With 'Gay' / Denrele To Those Comparing Him To Bobrisky: "I'm Not Anybody's Mate" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by YourFavorite21(m): 6:20pm On Dec 18, 2021
Devoted muslim wey dey do yahoo. cheesy
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by MartinsD12(m): 6:21pm On Dec 18, 2021
Romanoff:
If you don't have money for chicken this Christmas period, just have money for data.
Person way no get data nko ?
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by charlesdinho7(m): 6:26pm On Dec 18, 2021
to those gays on nairaland, how do you feel when your fellow man put his dick inside your shit hole? very disgusting thing. is like those gays, their brain is located at their anus. say no to homosexuality

5 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by WayoProphet: 6:29pm On Dec 18, 2021
It was Tonto that fired a stray bullet that hit Mompha, that's why Mompha name came up again cheesy cheesy
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by JaneYave(f): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2021
This seasonal cold and catarrh never reach their side. Dem get energy. Being in a triangle is not a good idea most times.
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Gireiboy(m): 6:36pm On Dec 18, 2021
We4all:

Your faith forbids homosexuality, but there are more Muslim gays than we can count.

Your faith also forbids fraud, but you’re a fraudster.
In the end, the people who publicly attack others always turns out worse.

By the way, the reason Bobrisky is still walking free is because Buhari is paying him to distract lazy Nigerian youths and keep them entertained.

If I may ask, where is Runsewe? I really miss his banters with Bobrisky. It shook the social media space.
More Muslim gays really, were did you get that from? Nairaland bureau of statistics!

1 Like

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by alomeda600(m): 6:41pm On Dec 18, 2021
Devoted muslim wey dey scam......
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by chudez0147(m): 6:42pm On Dec 18, 2021
C'mon 300k ..

Bob you've been rejected
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Nyanabo(m): 6:47pm On Dec 18, 2021
Is like this harmattan breeze just come to blow people yansh open... Mompha you are a suspect undecided undecided
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Eastcaostboy: 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
Babtech001:
Stop Mentioning My Name In Your Fights, I'm A Devoted Muslim Who Don't Associate With Gays — Mompha Warns Bobrisky

https://www.instagram.com/p/CXnktc6v7nw/?utm_medium=copy_link
Dirty. How can one enjoy muller without pretty girls around you. I never wish to be any one in my whole life, I like who I become, we spend big and let women tag along
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Enskynelson(m): 6:49pm On Dec 18, 2021
But your religion supports Yahoo yahoo?
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Sammerboi: 6:51pm On Dec 18, 2021
We4all:

Your faith forbids homosexuality, but there are more Muslim gays than we can count.

By the way, the reason Bobrisky is still walking free is because Buhari is paying him to distract lazy Nigerian youths and keep them entertained.

If I may ask, where is Runsewe? I really miss his banters with Bobrisky. It shook the social media space.
you can’t comment without attacking Islam you bastard. No mosque or imam in this world would ever blessed gay marriage. That’s why he said Islam forbid homosexuality.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by stasius: 6:53pm On Dec 18, 2021
Mompha Rest before we hear more.

When you were begging Bobrisky in his DM to come and pick u to his house to chop whatever, u were dissociating with him abi

Oga better close your mouth ooooh grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by cococandy(f): 6:56pm On Dec 18, 2021
Richy4:
You don't associate yourself with the gays...

He approached you to tell you things about another person..
How did that happen?...or do we have different definitions of 'association'?. I just hope he doesn't open a can of worms on the 'devoted Muslim'
like how? How did bob get cozy enough with him to gossip about what tonto said behind his back? Mtchew
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by motayoayinde: 7:00pm On Dec 18, 2021
We4all:

EVEN LAST WEEK, A DEEPLY CATHOLIC CHILE JUST LEGALIZED GAY UNION, JOINING MANY OTHER "CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES" THAT HAVE DONE SO.

SOME OF YOU JUST ENJOY BRINGING SHAME ON YOURSELVES.

1 Like

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Nobody: 7:08pm On Dec 18, 2021
Thank you...straight forward...
This is the best Muslim of the year...
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Richy4(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
cococandy:
like how? How did bob get cozy enough with him to gossip about what tonto said behind his back? Mtchew

He thought he was dealing with ignorant people... Hypocrites are totally annoying set of people....

2 Likes

Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by tnerro1(m): 7:09pm On Dec 18, 2021
Like someone saying “please, am an armed robber , am not a thief “ angry
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Aboguede(m): 7:13pm On Dec 18, 2021
That irritant from ofe nmanu Benin Republic
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by tafat: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
Story for the gods
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by VicM6: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2021
He is truly a devoted muslim o...Allahu Akbar, Devoted muslim of 419 association......Oga devoted muslim i hail oooooo....Agba Ole.
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Franking: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
Story. Nigerians are usually devoted christians or muslims but will loot and steal if given half a chance.
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by We4all: 7:16pm On Dec 18, 2021
motayoayinde:

EVEN LAST WEEK, A DEEPLY CATHOLIC CHILE JUST LEGALIZED GAY UNION, JOINING MANY OTHER "CHRISTIAN COUNTRIES" THAT HAVE DONE SO.

SOME OF YOU JUST ENJOY BRINGING SHAME ON YOURSELVES.

Read again and ask yourself whether what you have written makes sense. So if a Chile Catholic Priest legalized gay union, does that make it right? Ode….
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by wink2015(m): 7:17pm On Dec 18, 2021
BOBRISKY AVOID LEGAL TROUBLES WITH MOMPHA.

Heed this wise counsel so that you do not go begging for out of court settlement.

RESPECT THIS "RED LINES WARNING"

MOMPHA does not take shit.

He will handle BOBRISKY the same way Pastor Ibeyomie almost dealt with aunty Kemi Olunloyo.
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by We4all: 7:18pm On Dec 18, 2021
Sammerboi:
you can’t comment without attacking Islam you bastard. No mosque or imam in this world would ever blessed gay marriage. That’s why he said Islam forbid homosexuality.

You probably have a comprehension deficiency. I can’t dignify you with my precious response.
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by We4all: 7:19pm On Dec 18, 2021
egunna:
As per say I dey fear u or wetin?u no well.

As per say you should shut the Bleep up.
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Ghostmode2two(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
And you dey bomb seriously. We all have our various vices
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by egunna(m): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2021
We4all:

As per say you should shut the Bleep up.
This Islam is your problem,guess what,it is here to stay.u can go kill urself.no matter how u try to twist d facts,it will keep growing.na una go tire.
Re: Mompha Warns Bobrisky: I'm A Devoted Muslim, I Don't Associate With Gay People by Gunayo(m): 7:30pm On Dec 18, 2021
Omicron please visit this yeyebrities make we rest abeg. Meanwhile, you can pay bubu visit in aso rock on your way back. Treat him the way he is dealing with the masses. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Charlie Boy Addresses Students: Do You See Anything Wrong With This Photo? / “For Two Years I Was Not Menstruating” - Lepacious Bose / Tyler Perry Reacts To Racquel Bailey's Billboard Advert To Get His Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.