Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,611 members, 7,820,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

New Ministers In The Yar'adua Administration - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / New Ministers In The Yar'adua Administration (1220 Views)

Meet The Five Female Ministers In Buhari's Government / 8 New Ministers Appointed By Jonathan Get Portfolios / In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

New Ministers In The Yar'adua Administration by Akan(m): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2007
I just couldn't help noticing that the list of ministers in the new administration had very few representation from the Niger Delta. The south south again has been totally marginalized. I don't think this bodes well for the much sought peace within the region.
Re: New Ministers In The Yar'adua Administration by Seun(m): 11:48am On Jul 28, 2007
How many ministers were appointed and how many of them were from the Niger Delta region? Thanks.
Re: New Ministers In The Yar'adua Administration by denex: 3:06pm On Jul 28, 2007
Some people go dey talk anyhow. Is the vice president from Togo? Were people not selected from the 36 states?

Which kain perpetually backward country people God come trowey me put so?

To avoid all this rubbish is why they selected people from all the states and zones including those wey no dey like go school.

Now there's still someone that says it's bias.

(1) (Reply)

Ekiti Community Denies Complicity In Corps Member’s Disappearance / Join The Coalition Of Democrats For Electoral Reform / Is Nigeria Gradually Turning Into An Islamic Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.