Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,437 members, 7,954,736 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:12 AM

In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc (1934 Views)

'How Cabals In The Presidency Hijacked Buhari’s Ministerial Appointment' - SDC / Buhari And His Party Are Corrupt – Bafarawa / New Ministers In The Yar'adua Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 1:10am On Apr 09, 2011
They held Nigeria hostage and depleted security vote. Turai, kurfi, Tanimu Yakubu, Abba Ruma, former fct min etc are now in CPC. These are the people that will transform Nigeria?
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 1:26am On Apr 09, 2011
Did you endorse their handling of Yar'Adua's sickness?
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 1:28am On Apr 09, 2011
Were they interested in Nigeria moving forward?
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Beaf: 1:51am On Apr 09, 2011
You will hardly hear from the CPC faithful on this thread.

Nigerians would love to know why Yar Adua's cabal and the likes of Muhammed Abacha feel so cozy in CPC. We would like to know why their arrival has coincided with a massively increased level of bombings and shootings in the North.

@Agaba
I'll get in touch tomorrow.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Rossikk(m): 2:33am On Apr 09, 2011
Wow. That's sure some revelation. Hmmmmmmm!!! sad

And there I was wondering what had become of the cabal.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Nobody: 6:36am On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf:

You will hardly hear from the CPC faithful on this thread.

Nigerians would love to know why Yar Adua's cabal and the likes of Muhammed Abacha feel so cozy in CPC. We would like to know why their arrival has coincided with a massively increased level of bombings and shootings in the North.

@Agaba
I'll get in touch tomorrow.

stop your hypocrisy. Its getting out of hand. Mention just 2 people in GEJ's camp that is clean. and a good reason why Jonathan is the right candidate
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Odunnu: 6:54am On Apr 09, 2011
Thats not the issue on this thread. Incase you missed it,the poster asked
1. Do you endorse the way the cabal handled the y'adua issue.
2. Do you think they can move this nation forward
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Nobody: 7:12am On Apr 09, 2011
I was replying Beaf and not discussing the thread. Thanks for your concern. and in case you didn't see what the thread heading is read it again
and tell me if what you are saying tallys with what the OP is saying. He has drawn a conclusion with the heading
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 7:26am On Apr 09, 2011
@Beaf

No problems.
They will come eventually to attack individuals instead of addressing the issues raised. Atiku did it and Buhari and his guys are doing it.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Rhino5dm: 7:44am On Apr 09, 2011
The PDP cabals i know include

1. Gov. Isa Yaguda

2. Gov. Shehu Shema.

3. Gov. Murtala Nyako.

4. Gov. Temipreye Silva

5. Gov. Goodwills Akpabio

6. Gov. Bukola Saraki.

Now, my question is where are they?? oops! I forget they are now coordinators of Goodluck/Sambo campaign.

I remenber, Bokula telling Goodluck and Dora to keep 'mute' or else they will be send out of the FEC meeting.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Jarus(m): 7:46am On Apr 09, 2011
First, as far as I know, only Mohammed Abacha and some members of YRD's family are in CPC. I'm not aware Taminu is in CPC.

Two, on Abacha, Buhari felt discomfortable having him in his party or contesting under it, he made moves to deny him, but since Abacha family is still loved in Kano and many people, wrongly, still see Abacha as being persecuted unjustly just because other ex-presidents are alive, and some of them did worse. So this sentiment is still in Kano and it was easy for them to vote for Abacha's son as compensation. But what will Buhari do? Moh'd Abacha went to court to challenge his change, and the court ruled in his favour. So where Buhari will catch him is when he gets there and messes up, they can easily mobilize legislature to impeach him(if he steals or commits other impeachable offence).

3, If Tanimu and co are actually in CPC, it's simply due to realization of the power of Buhari's goodwill. There is nothing anybody can do. You cannot reject them, you can only give them extra vigilance.

4, All said, no party in the world has 100% good people just as none as 100% bad. Even in PDP, Rotimi Amaechi stands out. What is important is to have in place a check system. PDP doesn't have, Buhari has promised he will make accountable every elected and appointed person in his party, down to councillor. And Buhari is one that says gaskiya(truth) not some covenant breaker that will sign on No 35 in an agreement and come back to break it.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by chika4real: 8:09am On Apr 09, 2011
Beaf and the other GEJ guy,congrats.uR SALARY IS PLENTY,I REALLY KNOW THAT.cOOL WORK.wISH I HAD HALF OF IT.I FOR GO LOOK FOR ALL THESE BB PPLE HOUSE TO HOUSE TO WOUND THEM
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by lionness(f): 8:16am On Apr 09, 2011
Yeah right! grin
Beaf is so hopeless! grin
Your multiple IDs at work of course. I dont know MEND have a terrorist agent on Nland. Stop blowing up an intelligent forum with you ugly poohs!
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Dave6: 8:29am On Apr 09, 2011
Quote from Jarus
Two, on Abacha, Buhari felt discomfortable having him in his party or contesting under it, he made moves to deny him, but since Abacha family is still loved in Kano and many people, wrongly, still see Abacha as being persecuted unjustly just because other ex-presidents are alive, and some of them did worse. So this sentiment is still in Kano and it was easy for them to vote for Abacha's son as compensation. But what will Buhari do?

Pls just for a minute, keep whatever support you have for any of the candidates in your pocket and pls answer one simple question:

Is it a fact that Buhari (himself) made it known in 2008 that he sees Abacha as being wrongly persecuted?
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 8:35am On Apr 09, 2011
D@Jarus
One of the few who deal with issues.
He allowed Abacha due to sentiment. He does want upset Kano people because he needs their votes. He had to compromise that is if he actually abhors any association with Abacha. Otherwise I would think he accepted Abacha because he had seen nothing wrong with Abacha did. He said, Abacha stole nothing and yet you call him maigaskyia.

No those people joined the CPC to achieve the northern power shift, to satisfy their selfish desire and finish up the job they started as cabals. Buhari who refused again to show his statesmanship was probably comfortable with their action or how else can explain his quietness at the time of national turmoil and the present comradie?
You said he promised a structure that will check corruption. His last stint showed he cannot do that otherwise his WAI would not have followed him out of the door. They were only ephemeral. Why didhe not build that structure then?

So jarus it is all about zoning then otherwise why call him a covenant breaker?
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 09, 2011
agabaI23:

D@Jarus
One of the few who deal with issues.
He allowed Abacha due to sentiment. He does want upset Kano people because he needs their. He had to compromise that is if he actually abhors any association with Abacha. Otherwise I would think he accepted Abacha because he had seen nothing wrong with Abacha did. He said, Abacha stole nothing and yet you call him maigaskyia.

No those people joined the CPC to achieve the northern power shift, to satisfy their selfish desire and finish up the job they started as cabals. Buhari who refused again to show his statesmanship was probably comfortable with their action or how else can explain his quietness at the time of national turmoil and the present comradie?
You said he promised a structure that will check corruption. His last stint showed he cannot do that otherwise his WAI would not have followed him out of the door. They were only ephemeral. Why didhe not build that structure then?

So jarus it is all about zoning then otherwise why call him a covenant breaker?

Like you said he didn't want to upset the people of Kano because they wanted abacha there. so it was more or less like the choice of the people. You are even defending Buhari in your comments.  cheesy even though that wasnt the plan
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 8:46am On Apr 09, 2011
Jarus
You did not say whether you condemned or endorsed their actions. If you condemned their action, is it right that an aclaimed corruption fighter and a nation builder should have anything to do with them?

Again, since you said no party is 100% good, why is everyone talking like CPC is a saints party.

And what can one man do assuming he is the saint he claims to be when he is surrounded by more 80% pdp officials who looted the country dry and have not changed fom being political jobers?
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 8:52am On Apr 09, 2011
Βουκέφαλος:

Like you said he didn't want to upset the people of Kano because they wanted abacha there. so it was more or less like the choice of the people. You are even defending Buhari in your comments.  cheesy even though that wasnt the plan

you think so? Read again. See jarus' post so that you will know the source, then read my entire to get my direction
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Pharoh: 8:55am On Apr 09, 2011
Who are the oppositions for change?
Examples of former governors contesting for senate

Orji Uzo Kalu(Abia)former PDP governor for 8 years now contesting under PPA.

Achike Udenwa(Imo)former PDP governor for 8 years now contesting under ACN

Chief Ayo Fayose (Ekiti)former PDP governor now contesting under the plaform of LP

Dr Chimaroke Nnamani(Enugu)former PDP governor for 8 years now contesting on the platform PDC

Dr Chris Ngige (Anambra) former PDP governor now contesting under ACN

Chief George Akume (Benue)former PDP governor, a serving minister and is contesting under ACN.

Boni Haruna (Adamawa)former PDP governor for 8 years now contesting under ACN.

There are more than 300 former PDP members who held different positions and looted public funds currently contesting under different parties in Nigeria.

Are you saying people should vote for these people because we need change?

Credibility of individuals is what matters.

From a comment on sahara reporters.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Beaf: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2011
[size=14pt]It was also gathered that key supporters of Buhari in the zone including Senator Adamu Aliero, Dr. Tanimu Yakubu and Dr. Sauyyadi Abba Ruma[/size] are recruiting the crowd heavily to pass a message of popularity whenever Buhari campaigns anywhere in the North.

But Buhari’s association with the likes of Aliero and Ruma is also said to be courting him some displeasure among the discerning public, especially in view of the roles played by many of them during the prolonged illness of the late president Umaru Yar’Adua.

http://www.tribune.com.ng/sun/index.php/front-page-articles/3323-buhari-shuns-acf-uf-elite-loses-grip-of-north-cpc-gubernatorial-candidate-arrested

What or who could be more cabal than those names?
Can you imagine that the cabal is in charge of recruiting Buhari's crowds? Lol! Mr anti-corruption, rolling with baboons, vultures, vipers and snakes with venom!

The cabal owns CPC and Buhari is a mere passenger, cos he isn't too bright.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Jarus(m): 9:09am On Apr 09, 2011
On the question, how will I see the cabal's actions then as right? Their action was clearly, and I not said discussed it on NL then, I also condemned them on newspaper pages.

Now, what else do u want Buhari to do, when court says Abacha is CPC candidate? Do u want him to flout court order? Even till today, Buhari, in all his Kano rallies, refused to raise Abacha's hands in Kano as state guber candidate? All these show inconvenience with Abacha candidature, not some people that sent a serving minister as rep in the celebration of the release of a thief.

3, I keep hearing Buhari was silent during YRD's illness constitutional crisis. This is pure lie. Buhari, alongside Shagari, was one of the people that first called for the empowering of GEJ as acting president. This was in the news then and well reported. He made the statement after a Council of State meeting.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2011
S
lionness:

Yeah right! grin
Beaf is so hopeless! grin
Your multiple IDs at work of course. I dont know MEND have a terrorist agent on Nland. Stop blowing up an intelligent forum with you ugly poohs!

So anyone that supports GEJ is now Beaf in disguise? I laugh in Urhobo :-D I am a lion by theway ;-)
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by dayokanu(m): 9:12am On Apr 09, 2011
@agaba,

When the court ruled in favour of Abacha, What do you expect Buhari to do? Flout court orders?
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Beaf: 9:35am On Apr 09, 2011
dayokanu:

@agaba,

When the court ruled in favour of Abacha, What do you expect Buhari to do? Flout court orders?

Expel him, since he is "Mr Holy", but he romps with much bigger demons like Turai, so no surprises that Abacha is useful to CPC.
Nobody is deceived.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 9:36am On Apr 09, 2011
Dk/Jarus,
The court thing is the terminal stage of the issue. If i want to form s party as a martinet and as a monk, I wilk lay down my rules to reflect my idealogy and that will reflect on my membership as well.

Why allow Abacha in the first place? As a matter of principle, Abacha does not in anyway suit the clean image break from the past that CPC is supposed touted to stand for. Are there no more straightforward individuals that can make up CPC without Abacha,the rogue ruma, Aliero etc?

Well, I never heard Buhari made such utterance. I'm not saying you are lying but do you have any media link to that effect? I know from wikileaks that Abdusalami was the one that worked behind the scene to save the situation
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Odunnu: 9:38am On Apr 09, 2011
While you literally eat each other up on the threads of NL,i'm being practical. I just got accreditated(?) next week, i'l step out and vote myGEJ. Thats an edge I have.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 9:48am On Apr 09, 2011
I read somewhere that Buhari raised the hand of cpc candidate in Katsina even though their was an ongoing litigation declaring his preferred candidate who did not win the primaries as the flag bearer whereas he refused to do the same in Kano because Abacha was involved. Old comradie? When Obasanjo was after the Abacha family, a newspaper report said that an ex-military president close to the family was alerting them of FG plans. He even at time advised Abacha junior to flee the country.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by madejibo: 10:18am On Apr 09, 2011
Just wondering what Buhari should have done to stop Abacha's son, Flout court orders, stop an eligible member of Nigeria to join a party of his choice? Really I wanna know any ideas?
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Rhino5dm: 10:28am On Apr 09, 2011
Did i hear a mooron suggesting Abacha's son should be expel??

When the man was using everything in his legal position to stop Abacha, they called him"Re-incarnated Dictator", can the lust and stvpididty of some people be

ever satisfied??
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by agabaI23(m): 10:46am On Apr 09, 2011
You guys do not get it do you? Why was he accepted in the party at all knowing he came yo cpc because he was not accepted as the pdp kano governorship candidate?  He knew he was coming over to use cpc to actualise his governorship ambition? The court issue should not have come  in at all. 

Another angle just like we rightly pointed out that he was called dictator for using legal means to deny Abacha, the argument then was that he does not like Democracy and his party lacks internal democracy but you argued that Buhari was not involved that was CPC not Buhari. Are you guys now accepting that there is no internl Democracy in CPC and that Buhari always wants it his way?

BTW do not forget that it was Abacha that went to court when he was denied people's mandate. Buhari only went to Appeal court to sustain the denial of Abacha's victory when the court ruled in favour of Abacha.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by Beaf: 10:56am On Apr 09, 2011
Rhino.5dm:

Did i hear a mooron suggesting Abacha's son should be expel??

When the man was using everything in his legal position to stop Abacha, they called him"Re-incarnated Dictator", can the lust and stvpididty of some people be

ever satisfied??

You must be a fool.
Party membership is outside the courts jurisdiction.
Re: In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc by maga1: 11:23am On Apr 09, 2011
@ OP pls enligthen me more. I want 2 knw d party in which one of d strongest cabal member in peson of Sen. Kanti Bello is?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari: Nigeria Will Break In 2015 If… / Meet A 13-year-old Girl With An IQ Higher Than Albert Einstein’s / Patrick Obahiagbon And The Nigerian Hypocrisy About Public Speeches-an Appraisal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.