Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,131 members, 7,845,754 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

(Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State (4886 Views)

IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors / Video: ESN In Action As They Exchange Gun Fire With Herdsmen In Enugu / Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Bastardlyrich: 10:00am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Same propaganda that landed our supreme leader in DSS custody?

I joke with you nonentities, because the Chief Miscreant who we wanted Ikenga Kanu is behind bars, let him the Emu Eastern bird use twitter from his cage to address his Mugu followers.
Ignored,you are a cowarrd,so no need exchanging words with a weakk fol.
My last reply.
If you are jobless go and beg Amala and ewedu and eat.
Bye bye cowarrd grin

2 Likes

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 10:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

You naive confused biafrans will peg with wailing in Nigeria.

I just keep wondering who you people are begging & waiting for to come & give you your freedom you so so much desired freedom?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 10:05am On Dec 19, 2021
Bastardlyrich:

My last reply.
If you are jobless go and beg Amala and ewedu and eat.
Bye bye cowarrd grin
Way better than eating your fellow Ipobian for supper, Useless Hungry Cannibal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by RuggedBiafran: 10:06am On Dec 19, 2021
Unity begging Afonja, that is stuck on IGBO affairs but will definitely be alive to see BIAFRA emergence!

You Ibadan based miscreants with your useless "tribal marked and gbegiri filled brains" should expend your useless energy on affairs concerning AFONJANESTERN.

You are lamenting on an IGBO thread whereas you dare not speak to issues relating to herdsmen killing you like flies in Ibarapa axis!!...What manner of obsession laced with stupidity is inherent in you?? Guy carry your fuulish sanctimonious stewpidity and place it at the door step of your dirty "oloshoo" at BODIJA!!

You guys are disgustingly stewpid...spits!!

Rexwalters1:
This is how you know a failure that has inferiority complex, how will another Nigerian know you are igbo by looking @ you?, is there a mark on your forehead that says “ Onyi Igbo”.

What is goat head in igbo again? I believe it is Isi-Ewu?
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Emergingnation2(m): 10:07am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Keep begging your Hausa Fulani & Yoruba Majority tribe brothers to allow you people taste power.

Your father’s Aberibe, Orji Kalu, Pius Anyim, enwerem too many to mention have been there, never heard anyone beg them.

Not to talk of you, a low life biafran scumbag?
Who's even talking about your useless power that never help one.

Buhari as the current president from north west, how's things faring for his people., What else is his achievement for his region other than extreme poverty and insecurity ravaging them..

All we want Igbo is the Actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra, not presidency..

[/b]
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 10:08am On Dec 19, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Unity begging Afonja, that is stuck on IGBO affairs but will definitely be alive to see BIAFRA emergence!

You Ibadan based miscreants with your useless "tribal marked and gbegiri filled brains" should expend your useless energy on affairs concerning AFONJANESTERN.

You are lamenting on an IGBO thread whereas you dare not speak to issues relating to herdsmen killing you like flies in Ibarapa axis!!...What manner of obsession laced with stupidity is inherent in you?? Guy carry your fuulish sanctimonious stewpidity and place it at the door step of your dirty "oloshoo" at BODIJA!!

You guys are disgustingly stewpid...spits!!

How many years has Ikenga Odumegwu Ojukwu been dead, you mumus are still waiting for Biafra?

Ipobian Mumurist.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 10:11am On Dec 19, 2021
Emergingnation2:
Who's even talking about your useless power that never help one.

Buhari as the current president from north west, how's things faring for his people., What else is his achievement for his region other than extreme poverty and insecurity ravaging them..

All we want Igbo is the Actualisation of sovereign state of Biafra, not presidency..

[/b]
Are you a Fulani Ipobian? Useless Almijirin please mention one thing any south Eastern Governor has done to make your life & parents any better.

1 Like

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rugaria: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:
DSS now Speaking Imo dialect according to IPOB little book of FBI investigation.

I will start with the IPOB terrorists now ICOB asking the young man on yellow if his name is on Biafra Register..

Imagining saying he will waste him and true to his word he wasted him.

So much apology needs to be rendered to Fulanis for a long hatched propaganda. If not that video evidences are now springing up here and there by now they would have told us that it was fulanis that kidnapped and killed these men.

I believe the video was gotten when the security forces invaded them.
Igbos led by Nnamdi Kanu an Indigene of Abia state told their supporters to avoid cow meat and it didn't occur to them that they will be used as substitute.

They kidnap, Maim, assassinate, roast and eat

More strength to the executive Governor of Rivers state Nyesom Wike (Dikne Ohna of Ikwerre ethnic nationality), he is a man of vision. This was exactly what he foresaw and brutally fought against it.

If not by now the story would have been different or worse than this cannibals in Imo state.

Beasts and cannibals claiming freedom fighters. Alu sokwa unu.

The good thing is that every reasonable poster here knows you're nothing but a stark raving lunatic.. But who cares? You're fighting a losing battle..

If you could say that the fulani herdsmen that actually accepted killing hundreds in Ebony State are innocent, then you're obviously evil beyond belief..
You can while and wail thoo.. it stops nothing!

We are matching to freedom and you must be forced to enjoy your buharis One Nigeria alone! It's a matter of time..

2 Likes

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by RuggedBiafran: 10:16am On Dec 19, 2021
Greatness is patient.

Ojukwu Died and did Biafra die with him?? NO!!

You are pained that IGBO unanimously support IPOB...and that is why you are running MAD like a classless zombie.

Sunday Igboho, is dying gradually in Benin Republic and None of your useless people even recognize the chap. I love how IGBO people didn't Insult Igboho...that is why they are better than miscreants like you without brains!!

Shameless nitwit!!..spits!!
angry angry angry angry angry

Rexwalters1:
How many years has Ikenga Odumegwu Ojukwu been dead, you mumus are still waiting for Biafra?

Ipobian Mumurist.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 10:20am On Dec 19, 2021
RuggedBiafran:

You are lamenting on an IGBO thread

!!

Confused Ipobian, Nairaland is now a Biafra thread? Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise.

Like I have told you time without number, The Federal Republic of Nigeria is all you have, you have no where to go, you have no other country but Nigeria.

I hope Ojukwu has realized his Biafra wherever he is right now?
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by LILTJAY: 10:21am On Dec 19, 2021
Nice one. ... let there be war in AfghanEASTERN grin grin
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 10:23am On Dec 19, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
Greatness is patient.

Ojukwu Died and did Biafra die with him?? NO!!

Shameless nitwit!!..spits!!

Odumegwu Ojukwu Father Biafra Himself, before 1967 show me any article we’re Ndi Igbos were referred to as Biafrans?

Mumus that don’t know their identity will fall for any scam, go & search for the Utopia Biafra, it is somewhere in modern day Cameroon.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by RuggedBiafran: 10:26am On Dec 19, 2021
You are becoming "childishly foolish"...I dont entertain fuuls, whose brains have been pumped with dog urine. Useless Thing...spits!!

Rexwalters1:
Odumegwu Ojukwu Father Biafra Himself, before 1967 show me any article we’re Ndi Igbos were referred to as Biafrans?

Mumus that don’t know their identity will fall for any scam.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by RuggedBiafran: 10:29am On Dec 19, 2021
You have lost the Plot...that is why your lamentations have become relatively fuulish and baseless.

IGBOs want out and your fear has made you totally insecure and very foolish...fade comot hia!!...wailing unity begging miscreant!

Make Biafra Headache smash your ewedu brain dia!!...EZI !!!...Spits!!
angry angry angry angry

Rexwalters1:
Confused Ipobian, Nairaland is now a Biafra thread?

Like I have told you time without number, The Federal Republic of Nigeria is all you have, you have no where to go, you have no other country but Nigeria.

I hope Ojukwu has realized his Biafra whenever he is right now?
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by RuggedBiafran: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2021
E pain am!!!...

Biafra Beautiful...AFONJA in Ibadan and everywhere is uselessly stupid!!

BIAFRA IS BEAUTIFUL!!

Rexwalters1:
Shameless Mumu, a mad man used a name that doesn’t belong to you to drag you into the worst genocide in African History.

Abuse is not the answer like Allen Iverson, show me prior 1967 were igbos are tagged Biafrans?

Ipobians the true definition of Zombies.

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 10:33am On Dec 19, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
You have lost the Plot...that is why your lamentations have become relatively fuulish and baseless.

IGBOs want out and your fear has made you totally insecure and very foolish...fade comot hia!!...wailing unity begging miscreant!

Make Biafra Headache smash your ewedu brain dia!!...EZI !!!...Spits!!
angry angry angry angry

Man I am in Nigeria, you are the one lamenting to leave, don’t you have an Ecowas passport, or you don’t know how to get to the closest border post to exit Nigeria?

Or as usual you need a Fulani Hausa or Yoruba man to show you the route?
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 10:37am On Dec 19, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
E pain am!!!...

Biafra Beautiful...AFONJA in Ibadan and everywhere is uselessly stupid!!

BIAFRA IS BEAUTIFUL!!

Stop been boy boy to Fulanis, Azikiwe did it for Tafawa Balewa, Alex Ekwueme did it for Shagari, Peter Obi did it for Atiku?

Ipobian Fulani Slaves in the history of Nigeria point to any time where Hausas or yorubas have played the second fiddle to igbos.

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Redcrafton: 10:42am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Man I am in Nigeria, you are the one lamenting to leave, don’t you have an Ecowas passport, or you don’t know how to get to the closest border post to exit Nigeria?

Or as usual you need a Fulani Hausa or Yoruba man to show you the route?

Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba fighting just the Igbos?

Coward.

Stop attaching to people...

This is Yoruba Vs Hausa clash at Ibadan..

Now can you show me any clash between the Igbos vs the Hausa or Yoruba.

I can show more than 10 clashes between you accommodating Yorubas and all other tribes..

You deceit, treachery and evil propaganda is extraordinary.

1 Like

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Redcrafton: 10:45am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:

Mumus that don’t know their identity will fall for any scam, go & search for the Utopia Biafra, it is somewhere in modern day Cameroon.

Unity baga...they can use any name they like.

Stop begging, there are countries with less than 500K population and they are more peaceful with longer life expectancy than Nigeria.

Why didn't France and England become one country?

Nigeria is a white's man contraption...that's why it has failed to work since 1914.

1 Like

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 10:46am On Dec 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

Fulani, Hausa and Yoruba fighting just the Igbos?

Coward.

Stop attaching to people...

This is Yoruba Vs Hausa clash at Ibadan..

Now can you show me any clash between the Igbos vs the Hausa or Yoruba.

I can show more than 10 clashes between you accommodating Yorubas and all other tribes..

You deceit, treachery and evil propaganda is extraordinary.
You mean the whole Nation is fighting disgruntled ipobians like yourself not igbos?

Shouting Biafra is an Ipobian trait not igbo, nothing proves that you are igbo other than a false claim?

Isn’t your great grand father from the Benue Plateau Basin that came to Enugu to work in the coal mines in the late 1920’s under the British colonial rule?
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

Unity baga...they can use any name they like.

Stop begging, there are countries with less than 500K population and they are more peaceful with longer life expectancy than Nigeria.

Why didn't France and England become one country?

Nigeria is a white's man contraption...that's why it has failed to work since 1914.
Don’t blame me, blame your parents for giving birth to you in Nigeria.

The mistake was not 1914, it was your parents meeting each other, if their parts hadn’t ever crossed, you would have been saved from the misery you find yourself today.

Charity they say begins @ home, no be by force to born pikin that you cannot cater for, blame mama & papa, in sin we’re we conceived.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Redcrafton: 10:50am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
You mean the whole Nation is fighting disgruntled ipobians like yourself not igbos?

Shouting Biafra is an Ipobian trait not igbo, nothing proves that you are igbo other than a false claim?

Isn’t your great grand father from the Benue Plateau Basin that came to Enugu to work in the coal mines in the late 1920’s under the British colonial rule?

....point to any time where Hausas or yorubas have played the second fiddle to igbos - Rexwalters1

Go to school, even night school you refuse....

Now correct yourself...Are you confused between ipob and Igbos?

As for the coal mines in Enugu...you are incoherent, not related to topic.

You need to brush yourself up so people can understand you.

1 Like

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Redcrafton: 10:53am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Don’t blame me, blame your parents for giving birth to you in Nigeria.

The mistake was not 1914, it was your parents meeting each other, if their parts hadn’t ever crossed, you would have been saved from the misery you find yourself today.

Charity they say begins @ home, no be by force to born pikin that you cannot cater for, blame mama & papa, in sin we’re we conceived.

Again you need massive education...you come across as someone with poor intellect.

Check history and references...no Igbo leader was in the meeting for the 1914 amalgamation conference, so why would I blame anybody.

You need continuous enlightenment, sir.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 10:54am On Dec 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

....point to any time where Hausas or yorubas have played the second fiddle to igbos. Rexwalters1

Go to school, even night school you refuse....

Now correct yourself...Are you confused bey ween ipob and Igbos?

As for the coal mines in Enugu...you are incoherent, not related to topic.

You need to brush yourself up so people can understand you.
keep quiet & don’t try & change the narrative you Benue Basin Indigene, you think because you shout Biafra from dusk to dawn makes you Ndi Igbo?

Which part of Nri are your ancestors from? By force attaché.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by RuggedBiafran: 10:55am On Dec 19, 2021
You are a total misfit.

Fulani slave and an arrested Whakili, that killed your relatives and was arrested in Ibadan was set free by Fulani herdsmen and your useless Amotekun and OPC cant retaliate?? Fulani herdsmen try it in the East and Miyetti Allah starts crying. That alone should show you where the real action against Fulani conquest resides.

You are a shameless head slamming uncircumcised child. Grow up...and free people that make a terrorist fulani Government run mad!!

IGBO and Biafrans arent cowards...stop trying hard ...YOU FAILED AFONJA!!

Rexwalters1:
Stop been boy boy to Fulanis, Azikiwe did it for Tafawa Balewa, Alex Ekwueme did it for Shagari, Peter Obi did it for Atiku?

Ipobian Fulani Slaves in the history of Nigeria point to any time where Hausas or yorubas have played the second fiddle to igbos.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Redcrafton: 10:57am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
keep quiet & don’t try & change the narrative you Benue Basin Indigene, you think because you shout Biafra from dusk to dawn makes you Ndi Igbo?

Which part of Nri are your ancestors from? By force attaché.

Confusion of man.

Which one is Benue basin and which one is Nri?

You are losing the plot...I don't understand what you are saying.

I just quoted you and you say I am changing narratives...May be you are usingthe term because others are using it...not knowing the meaning of it.

I just quoted you, sir. lol
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 10:59am On Dec 19, 2021
RuggedBiafran:
You are a total misfit.

Fulani slave and an arrested Whakili, that killed your relatives and was arrested in Ibadan was set free by Fulani herdsmen and your useless Amotekun and OPC cant retaliate?? Fulani herdsmen try it in the East and Miyetti Allah starts crying. That alone should show you where the real action against Fulani conquest resides.

You are a shameless head slamming uncircumcised child. Grow up...and free people that make a terrorist fulani Government run mad!!

IGBO and Biafrans arent cowards...stop trying hard ...YOU FAILED AFONJA!!

Long epistle saying nothing? Stop been boy boy to Hausa Fulani that is why your dead brain is still stuck in pdp.

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Redcrafton: 11:01am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Go back & google & name any 2 leaders of the igbo nation in 1914 that should have been in that meeting, useless Failure.

Shameless thing why not question why your parents met & agreed to conceive you to come suffer a lifetime in Nigeria?

O*e! Why not just mention the two names, already. Or should have been. But you are insulting and blaming your parents for birthing you in the failed contraption.

Stop using insult to cover your frustration, deceit and plain lies.

Just mention the two names and shame the devil. M88U.

1 Like

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 11:03am On Dec 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

Confusion of man.

Which one is Benue basin and which one is Nri?

You are losing the plot...I don't understand what you are saying.

I just quoted you and you say I am changing narratives...May be you are usingthe term because others are using it...not knowing the meaning of it.

I just quoted you, sir. lol
Prove where your ancestors are from?, anyone can claim anything, who told you that you are igbo, please because you speak the language or what?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Was Caught Red Handed By His Wife Looking At A Woman's Breast - Pic / Inec's Portal Seems To Show Peter Obi Won Rivers Election Given To Tinubu- Reno / Fayemi Calls On African Leaders To End Dependence On Foreign Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.