Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,130 members, 7,845,747 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:29 AM

(Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State (4884 Views)

IPOB, ESN Threatening My Life - Joe Igbokwe Writes IGP, South-East Governors / Video: ESN In Action As They Exchange Gun Fire With Herdsmen In Enugu / Boko Haram Deceived Us With Religious Sermon Before Killing 80 - Borno Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 11:05am On Dec 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

O*e! Why not just mention the two names, already.

Stop using insult to cover your frustration, deceit and plain lies.

Just mention the two names and shame the devil. M88U.
Almijirin there are over 200 million Nigerians, please stop all these cockerel & bull jargons & blame your parents for giving birth to you in Nigeria.

They should have gone to Ghana, Cameroon or Republic du Benin, no one’s fault they decided to consummate & conceive you into your miserable state of life you find yourself today.

1 Like

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by OyigboUpdate: 11:07am On Dec 19, 2021
AchalugoNwa:
[/b]

Mynd44
lalasticlala
Seun

Rule 2

Are u a Biafran? If yes u should be banned because Nairaland is against secessionist

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Redcrafton: 11:08am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Prove where your ancestors are from?, anyone can claim anything, who told you that you are igbo, please because you speak the language or what?

You are greatly disturbed and confused.

These days you crazy c&owns have been trying to reduce the Igbos to just Nri village...

You said Ngwa is not Igbo, Onitsha is Benin and Igala, Enugu is Benue nonsense...

Why are you people with a large population of more than 150 Million, when you remove the Igbos, are so afraid to stay on your own?

It is difficult to understand.

You will still be bigger than France and UK put together. Must you be more than 300M to be great? lol

1 Like

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 11:09am On Dec 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

Are u a Biafran? If yes u should be banned because Nairaland is against secessionist
Don’t mind that biafran man woman. Rubbish Jokers.

1 Like

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by tsdarkside(m): 11:09am On Dec 19, 2021
tamdun:
CANNIBALEASTERNS, see the way they treat their Kings, am happy with what's going on on nairaland, u motherfukers are indirectly creating awareness and am happy my people are waking up, ẹ ní kure

we no go stop....if good igbo people get annoyed,soo be it....

evil is evil....period....
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 11:12am On Dec 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

You are greatly disturbed and confused.

These days you crazy c&owns have been trying to reduce the Igbos to just Nri village...

You said Ngwa is not Igbo, Onitsha is Benin and Igala, Enugu is Benue nonsense...

Why are you people with a large population of more than 150 Million, when you remove the Igbos, are so afraid to stay on your own?

It is difficult to understand.

You will still be bigger than France and UK put together. Must you be more than 300M to be great? lol
Where did you hear me say that? Don’t try & change the narrative Benue Man.

Who said you are igbo? Because your ancestors came to work in the coal mines of Enugu in the late 1920’s & never went back home makes you igbo?

Please produce the ancestral tree of ancestors & show & prove to us that they were born in Nri Kingdom.

Mumurist immigrant or can you produce any of their birth certificates from Federal Government?

1 Like

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Redcrafton: 11:14am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Almijirin there are over 200 million Nigerians, please stop all these cockerel & bull jargons & blame your parents for giving birth to you in Nigeria.

They should have gone to Ghana, Cameroon or Republic du Benin, no one’s fault they decided to consummate & conceive you into your miserable state of life you find yourself today.

Why not answer specific question and stop running around hopelessly.

With your poor education, you shouldn't be here.

You are utterly incomprehensible.

I have told you that there shouldn't be Nigeria in the first place, because it was the formation of the white man.

Like said earlier, every tribe wasn't consulted before it was created.

I have asked you fellow to mention leaders from the Igbo tribe that were there and you have not been able to do that.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Redcrafton: 11:19am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Where did you hear me say that? Don’t try & change the narrative Benue Man.

Who said you are igbo? Because your ancestors came to work in the coal mines of Enugu in the late 1920’s & never went back home makes you igbo?

Please produce the ancestral tree of ancestors & show & prove to us that they were born in Nri Kingdom.

Mumurist immigrant or can you produce any of their birth certificates from Federal Government?

We are saying the same thing.

To you confused poorly educated fellow, Igbos must be from Nri village...

How does these relates to what you said about Igbos being fulani slaves? Are Nri people not fulani slaves?

Do you know the history of Nri kingdom

I think you are s*ck and need help.

Where are you c&own from?
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Redcrafton: 11:22am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Like I said earlier don’t speak for others, speak for yourself, or are talking on behalf of DJ Cuppy or Davido?

Charity they say begins @ home, aren’t your parents Nigerians? Or is their existence a mistake?

We know it is, that is why your own existence is a failed project, blame your parents solely for your failed life.

I believe giving birth to you was their greatest mistake of that decade, True or False?

You are just an intellectually poor fellow.

Which charity..are you so d*mb you can't read?

There should be no Nigeria becasue people were not consulted..

To help you, these are the list of tribal leaders that signed the amalgamtion treaty..

1. HRH Maiturare Sarkin Mussulumi and Sultan of Sokoto

2. Usuman Dan Maje who later became Emir of Kano

3. Sir Kitoyi Ajasa a lawyer

4. HRH Oladugbolu Alaafin of Oyo

5. HRH R Henshaw (Obong of Calabar)

6. Abubakar Shehu of Borno

I don't have failed life...I can feed you entire village for ever...We are saying people should have autonomy to progress at their pace.

We don't want to be in Abuja, every day to beg to build and open an airport or build rail system, no to buikd and toll our roads in order that they are not dead trap as they are today.

Why is that your problem?
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 11:24am On Dec 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

To help you, these are the list of tribal leaders that signed the amalgamtion treaty..

Of course & your parents should have remained in Cameroon since Nigeria did not exist?

It still comes down to the same thing, blame your parents, if there was no Nigeria, they would not have met to consummate & conceive you into the miserable state of life that you find yourself today.

Charity they say begins @ home.

1 Like

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Redcrafton: 11:25am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Of course & your parents should have remained in Cameroon since Nigeria did not exist?

It still comes down to the same thing, blame your parents, if there was no Nigeria, they would not have met to consummate & conceive you into the life you find yourself today.

Charity they say begins @ home.

You are just an empty emotionally caged ani&&l.

From Nri kingdom, to BEnue basin then to Cameroun.

You are s*ck bro.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by juman(m): 11:26am On Dec 19, 2021
Audio monarchs.
They are not ancestral monarchs.
Monarchs created by their government.

Nevertheless they are human beings from some families.
As one of the elder of their communities they deserve respect.
Killing them is grave crime.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 11:28am On Dec 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

I don't have failed life...I can feed you entire village for ever...We are saying people should have autonomy to progress at their pace.

We don't want to be in Abuja, every day to beg to build and open an airport or build rail system, no to buikd and toll our roads in order that they are not dead trap as they are today.

Why is that your problem?
Mumu you claim Biafra was not @ the meeting, then who was the No. 5 HRH R Henshaw (Obong of Calabar) representing?

Like I have told you before, the waterside people, those are the real biafrans as recognized by law, not you useless hinterland ipobians claiming another person’s history, like you are now doing today with the Jews? By force attaché.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 11:29am On Dec 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

You are just an empty emotionally caged ani&&l.

From Nri kingdom, to BEnue basin then to Cameroun.

You are s*ck bro.
Confused like you that can’t prove where his ancestors are from? Benue Man.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Redcrafton: 11:31am On Dec 19, 2021
Rexwalters1:
Mumu you claim Biafra was not @ the meeting, then who was the No. 5 HRH R Henshaw (Obong of Calabar) representing?

You pained O*e don start again..

When we add Calabar, you disgruntled poor fellow will start with your don't attachee by force nonsense.

Ask "we South South people", about that.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Rexwalters1: 11:36am On Dec 19, 2021
Redcrafton:

You pained O*e don start again..

When we add Calabar, you disgruntled poor fellow will start with your don't attachee by force nonsense.

Ask "we South South people", about that.
Know your history, don’t add Calabar they were your ogas in the South East Niger Delta from the era of slavery until coal was discovered in Enugu by the British in 1909 which gave Ndi igbos a voice & shifted the balance of power of the East from Calabar first capital of Nigeria to Enugu.

Efiks, Kalabari, Ijaws & other riverside/by The Atlantic Ocean dwellers those are the real Biafrans not you hinterland ipobians.

You said Biafra wasn’t represented @ the amalgamation in 1914, then I asked you who the Obong of Calabar was representing?

You went silent & ran away from the thread? stop chasing shadows.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by juman(m): 11:44am On Dec 19, 2021
Why the igbos allow ipob criminals committing heinous crimes in their land?
Why?

I wrote couple of times here on nairaland that any tribe that follow them to their biafra thing would regret it.
In biafra a group of igbo guys would stand up and would be committing abominable crime against the tribe and all other igbos would keep quiet.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by tsdarkside(m): 12:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
Majesty2:
AfghanEASTERN now turning to cannibalEASTERN, yeebow christians are not save now, their fellow tribemen(yeebow jews) are now killing and eating them, they are now endangered species in the hands of yeebow jews
My question is, why are yeebow jews cannibalizing yeebow christians and it is in their culture to kill and eat fellow human being

ehen....

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by adadike(f): 12:18pm On Dec 19, 2021
MelesZenawi:
DSS now Speaking Imo dialect according to IPOB little book of FBI investigation.

I will start with the IPOB terrorists now ICOB asking the young man on yellow if his name is on Biafra Register..

Imagining saying he will waste him and true to his word he wasted him.

So much apology needs to be rendered to Fulanis for a long hatched propaganda. If not that video evidences are now springing up here and there by now they would have told us that it was fulanis that kidnapped and killed these men.

I believe the video was gotten when the security forces invaded them.
Igbos led by Nnamdi Kanu an Indigene of Abia state told their supporters to avoid cow meat and it didn't occur to them that they will be used as substitute.

They kidnap, Maim, assassinate, roast and eat

More strength to the executive Governor of Rivers state Nyesom Wike (Dikne Ohna of Ikwerre ethnic nationality), he is a man of vision. This was exactly what he foresaw and brutally fought against it.

If not by now the story would have been different or worse than this cannibals in Imo state.

Beasts and cannibals claiming freedom fighters. Alu sokwa unu.
nwanem alu melu! The world should hear me today. Kanu will never regain freedom! Never! There was a time some of the igwes were clapping for them, now some of them are waking up to reality. Tufiakwa ndi Itibolibo people of idu kingdom. Ndi jews eating ndi idu kingdom abi how we wan take label this thing.

4 Likes

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by tsdarkside(m): 12:25pm On Dec 19, 2021
POLYGAMY:
I DID NOT MENTION FULANI HERDMEN IN MY POST.

SOMEONE SHOULD TELL THIS FULANI HERD TERRORIST TO STOP QUOTING ME angry

shattapu their....!!
dont bring your madness to the delta....na deportation to south east immediatly be that....
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by gidgiddy: 12:30pm On Dec 19, 2021
Despite not one single shred of proof existing that IPOB or ESN is connected to this, Nairaland still allows this thread to continue
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by tsdarkside(m): 12:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
christistruth01:
The link is not working properly please do it again

its too graphic....you must confirm on facebook that you realy want to watch it....
and i dont think facebook will keep it much longer up to be watched....
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by AchalugoNwa(f): 1:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
OyigboUpdate:

do you remember gbegile boys?

do you want some contract?
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by tamdun: 3:13pm On Dec 19, 2021
gidgiddy:
Despite not one single shred of proof existing that IPOB or ESN is connected to this, Nairaland still allows this thread to continue
What about ikonso

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 19, 2021
adadike:
nwanem alu melu! The world should hear me today. Kanu will never regain freedom! Never! There was a time some of the igwes were clapping for them, now some of them are waking up to reality. Tufiakwa ndi Itibolibo people of idu kingdom. Ndi jews eating ndi idu kingdom abi how we wan take label this thing.

Nnekwu alu melu.

Most of them are now afraid of their lives. Rule of life remains never support evil that might consume the person in future.

Cannibals calling themselves freedom fighter.

Evils like Ipob needs to exterminated from any society.

2 Likes

Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Nobody: 4:16pm On Dec 19, 2021
Rugaria:

The good thing is that every reasonable poster here knows you're nothing but a stark raving lunatic.. But who cares? You're fighting a losing battle..

If you could say that the fulani herdsmen that actually accepted killing hundreds in Ebony State are innocent, then you're obviously evil beyond belief..
You can while and wail thoo.. it stops nothing!

We are matching to freedom and you must be forced to enjoy your buharis One Nigeria alone! It's a matter of time..

Ebonyi has been at war with themselves for years , stop writing trash.

Meanwhile never you bring the cannibalism in Imo state to anambra state. Do your business and go back to where you are coming from.

We are not cannibals.

Meanwhile the cannibalistic idiots in Imo has already matched to prison.

Ndi oli anu mmandu. Ogbu anù obala.
Re: (Video) ESN Threatening The Two Kidnapped Kings Before Killing Them In Imo State by Ctorch: 4:17pm On Dec 19, 2021
Lalasticlala

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu Was Caught Red Handed By His Wife Looking At A Woman's Breast - Pic / Inec's Portal Seems To Show Peter Obi Won Rivers Election Given To Tinubu- Reno / Fayemi Calls On African Leaders To End Dependence On Foreign Aid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.