Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,396 members, 7,830,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:03 PM

Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments (32388 Views)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Bantu10: 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
All the enemies of Nigeria Will Bow! It started with that Mkpurummiri-smoking-cannibal called Nnamdi Kanu, now this bloody bastard called Tunji.

Nigeria Shall Prevail At Last.

Zombi, be fooling urself

7 Likes

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by vedaxcool(m): 8:42pm On Dec 19, 2021
Government should invite them for the meeting then bomb the hell of them!
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Bantu10: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
vedaxcool:
Government should invite them for the meeting then bomb the hell of them!

Zombie, we don't have a govt
The idiot at that rock in abuja is their patron and godfather

8 Likes

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by marenkurz: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Funny country.
Dude has gotten so much money, he needs amnesty so he can peacefully spend his money.
Nigeria, a joke

9 Likes

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by help9: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Trash
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by History555: 8:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
The same turji bello that is dead

3 Likes

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by OneCandleAway(f): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
Thandiubani:
What a mess of a country. Someone who has killed many innocent persons is asking for dialogue. The audacity!

And the funny thing is nothing happen to him.

When Gana laid down arms for amnesty didn't they kill him?

4 Likes

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by princebishop(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
No dialogue, He must be arrested and put behind bars

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by rayvelez(m): 8:46pm On Dec 19, 2021
FG will rush and give this terrorists amnesty as part of technical defeated boko haram...

1 Like

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by lexy2014: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
All the enemies of Nigeria Will Bow! It started with that Mkpurummiri-smoking-cannibal called Nnamdi Kanu, now this bloody bastard called Tunji.

Tunji abi Turji...abi the guy na Yoruba?

When u compare kanu with ur "tunji", u will realise that one of them has d backing and sympathy of govt while d other doesn't. So they can't be the same

5 Likes

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by church123: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
Mad oooooooooo!
If its true,let's jow-jow instead of war-war for the sake of peace.MAY GOD HELP US.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by vedaxcool(m): 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
[s]
Bantu10:

Zombie, we don't have a govt
The idiot at that rock in abuja is their patron and godfather
[/s]

I didn't ask for your family's condition!

1 Like

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by DLSReigns: 8:47pm On Dec 19, 2021
I hope the FG still remembers the formula used for Gana when he asked for dialogue too.

6 Likes

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by FarahAideed: 8:48pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
The NAF once told us Bello Turji is dead

So which one be this one again

Dem no born any NAF pilot to kill Buhari first son

3 Likes

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by AFRICANJAMAICA: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

One thing about the followers of Mohammed the peadophile and first terrorist ,is that when they comment ,you will surely know them,
Even in a faceless forum like this

12 Likes

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Bantu10: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
vedaxcool:
[s][/s]

I didn't ask for your family's condition!

Zombie without single sense. Hide ur face in shame

3 Likes

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Ashirioluwa: 8:50pm On Dec 19, 2021
This country called Nigeria is a scam

2 Likes

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Chummynoni(m): 8:51pm On Dec 19, 2021
I can bet my left balls that an useless hausa terrorist can not write this clean. Sheik Gumi, is this your handwriting?cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by kovic7(m): 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
I bet my balls that this meeting will surely hold and they'll give them money but it still won't solve the problem. Because others will spring up.

Once again, we've seen how Islam is a religion of terrorists. A peace loving Muslim is a fake one. Imagine if Christians wrote a letter like this and keep mentioning Jesus and God the way Allah is mentioned here.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Gkemz: 8:52pm On Dec 19, 2021
Immediately I saw Gumi mentioned in this fabricated story, I knew it's his handiwork.
Terrorist Federal government has cut down his allowances.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Deflames01(m): 8:53pm On Dec 19, 2021
Q
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Nobody: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
Nonpartisan1:

If at this stage u still dont understand that these bandit of a thing was staged by northern elites, including the federal govt so they can get amnesty like the Niger delta boys and be collecting free money then I guess u will never understand anything in life. Ipob dat didnt do one-fifth of what bandits did was declared terrorist by the federal govt same day court made pronouncement, but it's over 3 weeks now court pronounced bandits terrorist but the same federal govt is yet to make it official. Now they have told them to write these letter seeking dialogue so they can be granted amnesty. Please who is deceiving who

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by ArewaNorth: 8:54pm On Dec 19, 2021
I hope the military keep the tempo of their attacks on him and his men untill he face the wrath of atrocities he committed on innocent souls!
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by ipobarethieves: 8:55pm On Dec 19, 2021
angry handwork of that Minister of BANDITS.

Well,we want peace and I wan go back to kebbi sad
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by showafrica(m): 8:56pm On Dec 19, 2021
Taqiya... Make security people lose guard
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Obagofixxy: 8:57pm On Dec 19, 2021
he even wore suit to write the long epistle.... rubbish

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidential Debate Live On NTA! / Dokpesi: PDP Youths Protest In Front Of High Court Abuja, Demand His Release / Yorubas Now Want Oduduwa, And Not Nigeria- Gani Adams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.