Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments (32384 Views)

Bello Turji: N20m Cash Zamfara Community Paid To Bandit Leader To Avoid Attacks / New Photos Of Bello Turji Surface, Gang Members Spotted Wielding Weapons / Obasanjo Writes Letter To Sanusi: Your Dethronement As Emir Is Good And Bad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Kdon2: 10:43pm On Dec 19, 2021
Kriss216:
So, dead people now write letter? Wonderful.

I read with disdain how he keeps mentioning Allah.

Allah must be pleased that a terrorist is using his name to kill innocent and harmless people

Don't mind them....They hide under Allah's name to commit evil acts.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by chloride6: 11:03pm On Dec 19, 2021
Didn't they capture this guy?
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by chloride6: 11:04pm On Dec 19, 2021
Amenesty loading...
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by shigishege: 11:05pm On Dec 19, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:
The NAF once told us Bello Turji is dead

So which one be this one again
I know you are not happy with this news. MKPURU cannibals
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by teemed: 11:26pm On Dec 19, 2021
Froshloaded:
Mad oo grin grin
Now we see the face of governor and tradional king behind it

1 Like

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Etimemy: 12:01am On Dec 20, 2021
[quote author=DubaiLandLord4 post=108645378]The NAF once told us Bello Turji is dead

So which one be this one again[/quote
Exactly the question I wanted to ask?
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by TenQ: 12:06am On Dec 20, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.774ngr.com/2021/12/19/bello-turji-leader-of-bandits-writes-seeking-dialogue-with-zamfara-nigeria-govts-full-script-in-english/
It's unfortunate these Fulani bandits believe that government is taking care of Nigerians.
They probably didn't know that in Nigeria, everyone is on his own. Our darling daddy doesn't care a bit
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by oxygeng: 12:23am On Dec 20, 2021
They are scared now knowing that the tenure of their commander in chief is almost up. Peace kill all of you there.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by adecz: 1:44am On Dec 20, 2021
E be like say na Gumi write
this letter & mumu Bubu go
say make government dialogue
with them.
❌☹️☹️
Las las, these pipul want amnesty
make government dey pay dem like
Niger Delta militants..
☹️❌❌
E no go work. They must face
Justice.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by NGpatriot: 1:53am On Dec 20, 2021
grin

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by relaxandsmile: 2:33am On Dec 20, 2021
Kriss216:

Allah must be pleased that a terrorist is using his name to kill innocent and harmless people
So you no no say black man dey ascribe everything to God Almighty? We are very very cunning people.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Oppy2k2: 2:33am On Dec 20, 2021
Verily I say unto you: Election draweth nigh.

APC trying hard to score cheap political points.

Only zombie will fall for this gimmick.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Nkitara: 3:50am On Dec 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
All the enemies of Nigeria Will Bow! It started with that Mkpurummiri-smoking-cannibal called Nnamdi Kanu, now this bloody bastard called Turji.

Nigeria Shall Prevail At Last.
Who I know will be treated like a VIP, continue deceiving yourself terrorist zombie
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by ivolt: 3:57am On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:

Kriss216:

History555:
The same turji bello that is dead

If they ask any of you for evidence of an official statement or publication confirming the death
of Turji you will go mute forever.
When will you guys stop falling for blogger's lies?
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Tingotoe: 4:49am On Dec 20, 2021
nkemoma:

I am now convinced!

You

Are

A

B A S T A R D

SIR
Ad you sir are an IPOB terrorist. We will kill Nnamdi Kanu very soon
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by egoldman(m): 5:23am On Dec 20, 2021
post=108645556:

They could have just asked for the presence of all their sponsors and enablers now.
Just as seen below.
Bloody animals in human skin....
Terrible ends awaits ALL terrorist groups disturbing the peace of our darling nation, along with their online supporters.
The evil and blood you shed will never depart from your abode.

No be curse, na FACT!

Better people dey talk this one too dey put mouth for the matter? shaking head angry
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by egoldman(m): 5:24am On Dec 20, 2021
Bantu10:

Zombie, we don't have a govt
The idiot at that rock in abuja is their patron and godfather

Tell am again.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by tenpipsperday: 5:36am On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:

Funny enough many Nigerians even BMC here on nairaland won't talk about it. 9ja press won't talk about to avoid losing brown envelope.

Useless country.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by GreenArrow1(m): 5:46am On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:

Turji Bello grin
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by History555: 6:08am On Dec 20, 2021
ivolt:

If they ask any of you for evidence of an official statement or publication confirming the death
of Turji you will go mute forever.
When will you guys stop falling for blogger's lies?

When it was announced that he has been killed, you congratulated buhari and the army. Now you are asking people on nairaland to provide evidence. Why not ask those you announced that bello has been killed in air strike

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by hollywater: 6:21am On Dec 20, 2021
Nonpartisan1:
All the enemies of Nigeria Will Bow! It started with that Mkpurummiri-smoking-cannibal called Nnamdi Kanu, now this bloody bastard called Turji.

Nigeria Shall Prevail At Last.
Why do you bring MNK into this matter? It's like the Mkpurumiri your father left for you in touching your head EWU.
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by BelovedofLord: 6:22am On Dec 20, 2021
lalasticlala:

https://www.774ngr.com/2021/12/19/bello-turji-leader-of-bandits-writes-seeking-dialogue-with-zamfara-nigeria-govts-full-script-in-english/
§
CAN SEE YOU ALL SEE WHAT THIS GOOD FOR NOTHING PARTY HAS LITERALLY TURNED NIGERIA TO WITH IT'S INVITED GUESTS?
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by omojeesu(m): 6:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Pathway to "repentance", "deradicalization" and final "integration" into ...... you know where!
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by kovic7(m): 6:32am On Dec 20, 2021
anigbajumo:

You must be grade one mumu, I guess u av not been to north before or u av not live with Hausa man before, At a point of killing Hausa will still mention Allah coz they av used to it in their conversation, they can’t av any conversation without mentioning Allah coz it’s close to their tongue….Just because there are ritualist pastors does that justify Christianity to be religion of ritualist?? You Christian are hypocrites always find any excuse to insult Islam…..shameless set of people, those fools kill people while praying in mosques times without numbers but ur retard brain can’t tell u that they av nothing to do with religion..

Sharrap, fool.
Wherever Islam is, terrorism and all sort of violence is there.... Bloodthirsty religion of piss. Shoir
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by HRMK: 6:36am On Dec 20, 2021
hmmm...what do u think? as for me,ur guess is as good as mine!
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by DMCY: 6:38am On Dec 20, 2021
Gbagura:
How did we get here sef? So after killing many souls, this idiot now want forgiveness and also want to be 'taken care of' as other Nigerians.

This is the height of it

Do you blame him? FG did that back then and I think they’re still doing it by giving amnesty to some of them and even sponsoring them abroad. Who doesn’t want a good thing? He just wants to have a piece of the national cake too

1 Like

Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by jumper524(m): 7:15am On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord4:

I saw an old news where they say he was arrested.
and now this, do the military enjoy the government using them as prey or is the media playing games with us?

https://www.nairaland.com/6737409/security-forces-arrest-bello-turji
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Easyosafo: 8:07am On Dec 20, 2021
SHIECHK GUMI IS THE BRAIN BEHIND ALL THINGS FABRICATION.

HUMAN BEING CAN BE SO VIOLENCE, DEADLY STILL CALLING ALLAH ALLAHAKUBA.

WHAT KIND OF RELIGION IS THIS?
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Shusher: 8:28am On Dec 20, 2021
anigbajumo:

You must be grade one mumu, I guess u av not been to north before or u av not live with Hausa man before, At a point of killing Hausa will still mention Allah coz they av used to it in their conversation, they can’t av any conversation without mentioning Allah coz it’s close to their tongue….Just because there are ritualist pastors does that justify Christianity to be religion of ritualist?? You Christian are hypocrites always find any excuse to insult Islam…..shameless set of people, those fools kill people while praying in mosques times without numbers but ur retard brain can’t tell u that they av nothing to do with religion..

Please shut it!

Your religious leaders keep promoting violent part of your quran and steadily raise fanatics all the time.
Not just in Nigeria, what is happening in the middle east? Islam always a denomimating factor for Violence because these people claim to be backed by the scriptures and teachings they have practised.

So, if they are killing Muslims you should umderstand that what goes around comes around and maybe you realise your religion is outdated and barbaric.

Many Northern Muslims kept their mouths shut when Christians were the primary target in the early 2000's some were even happy. "They are killing kafirs and infidels" they said.

Confused lot
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by anigbajumo(m): 8:29am On Dec 20, 2021
kovic7:

Sharrap, fool.
Wherever Islam is, terrorism and all sort of violence is there.... Bloodthirsty religion of piss. Shoir

Your entire Lineage and generation is bloody fool, Islam is here in SW how many of you and ur kinsmen has been killed. Foolish set of people,
Re: Bandit, Bello Turji Writes Letter To Zamfara, Nigerian Governments by Dmacqh(m): 8:49am On Dec 20, 2021
olaric:
Lol, the hand of Esau [Sheikh Gunmi] and the voice of Jacob [Buhari] all over the letter.
You took words out of my mouth . Gunmi, Minsiter for Fulani Banditry ( Terrorist ) affairs . Did you see how he carefully put himself in the letter ? I think Buhari will create Ministry or Commission for Banditty/Boko Haram / Herdsmen/Terrorist before his tenure elapses . I heard the Presidency are yet to tag them Terrorist ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why Are Nigerians Still So Poor? / Students Trapped In Abia By Lockdown Receive Palliatives From Abia Govt (Photos) / Mikano Denies Link With Atiku Abubakar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.