Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,734 members, 7,851,526 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:26 PM

Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) (31317 Views)

DJ Cuppy: Even With My Good Looks I Still Have To Wait To Get Responses From Men / Fan Compares Toke Makinwa's Butt To Ini Edo's (PHOTO) / Osayomore Joseph Regains Freedom From Kidnappers In Edo (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Rexnegro(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2021
Good for you then
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by irunoko(m): 10:18am On Dec 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Something is wrong some where in her life
really? As her maker? As someone that knew where she was coming from,as you that created her Destiny.

I just knew it.na them.wailing more than the bereaved

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by xpool(m): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The Older they get.

The Closer to God they become.

Gentlemen, there's a reason the club is filled with young hoes and the church Old hoes.

They start at the club and retire in the church.

Waiting for a BP Simp to come and rescue them, to forget their past and love them with all his resources.

What then shall we say to the goddess of hypergamy?

Not today, hoe. TRP has given me all power.

Are you a saddist?
Be happy with yourself, stop hating

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by SurvivorM(f): 10:19am On Dec 20, 2021
Ok Beautiful lady continue.
In other new somebody should bless me this Christmas
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by AFULA(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2021
Okay
Okay
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by irunoko(m): 10:20am On Dec 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The Older they get.

Gentlemen, there's a reason the club is filled with young hoes and the church Old hoes.

Waiting for a BP Simp to come and rescue them, to forget their past and love them with all his resources.

Na wa so you Sabi judge like this Na him you never become SAN or judge Judy
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by BlaqJosh: 10:21am On Dec 20, 2021
irunoko:
really? As her maker? As someone that knew where she was coming from,as you that created her Destiny.

I just knew it.na them.wailing more than the bereaved

Ogbeni shut up
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Breastfeed: 10:22am On Dec 20, 2021
Okay na
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by kalmebad(f): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The Older they get.

You are mean but also right.
I was raised morally but that didn't make me a saint.... as we get older we begin to draw closed to God for different reasons....yet the new generation r not learning anything from d old

Next time...be a little nicer angry grin

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Ogelistic(f): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2021
Investorozay:

lol
seems you have not seen fine women before
just one dept for Zenith bank HQ and you go know say your celebs ugly

wonder why people dey hype all these peeps sef

I tell you.
There are a lot of pretty and godly women

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by irunoko(m): 10:33am On Dec 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Last last she don remember God. Hoe stage don dey pass she con remember church quote.

Funny creatures
everyone experiences growth and God at different stages so trying to shame people for getting closer to God is as stoopid as shaming your parents, you're doing yourself

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 20, 2021
Yeah your bum bum is getting bigger
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by BlaqJosh: 10:42am On Dec 20, 2021
irunoko:
everyone experiences growth and God at different stages so trying to shame people for getting closer to God is as stoopid as shaming your parents, you're doing yourself

Ogbeni Shut up
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Godmercy86(m): 10:54am On Dec 20, 2021
We4all:
Ini is one of the prettiest celebrities in Africa. She is in the top ten and can give the average American female celebrity a run for her money.
but wait ooo, u sure say na u typed this sh**t
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:55am On Dec 20, 2021
We4all:
Ini is one of the prettiest celebrities in Africa. She is in the top ten and can give the average American female celebrity a run for her money.

Who?
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by wonderr(m): 11:01am On Dec 20, 2021
Aunty nowomb Edo sorry aunty ini Edo what are u saying
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:04am On Dec 20, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Watch as some blockheads will start hating her and calling her names.. brainless set of dummies...

Owk..
Really, Are you male or Female?

Just asking..
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Vinnie2000(m): 11:07am On Dec 20, 2021
ahnie:

Nice one...a goat would always remain a goat.

You guys are Cussing now o. undecided

When you will be replied now, U will start crying or typing Rule 1, Rule 2.. sad
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 20, 2021
Vinnie2000:

Owk..
Really, Are you male or Female?

Just asking..
It doesn't matter man..
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Peace081: 11:09am On Dec 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The Older they get.

E pain am grin

1 Like

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 11:13am On Dec 20, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

The Older they get.

as usual another pained man in.the.comment.section.of a.story.concerning.a.female.
Will.you people.die.if.you don't talk.trash about.women.? And upon everything women still no send you .

2 Likes

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Pataricatering(f): 11:16am On Dec 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:
Last last she don remember God. Hoe stage don dey pass she con remember church quote.

Funny creatures
lol ,why female issues dey always pain.you men.like.this ?. Is it not simpish attitude ?

2 Likes

Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Cleanworld(f): 11:17am On Dec 20, 2021
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Nyascobar1414: 11:34am On Dec 20, 2021
When she's loosing out and the young okpos are taking the lead..
Guy upthere said the older they become the closer they get to know God.
Lol.. This life na werey
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Hayee(f): 11:52am On Dec 20, 2021
GonzalezAguero:
Watch as some blockheads will start hating her and calling her names.. brainless set of dummies...
grin grin grin
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by Hayee(f): 11:56am On Dec 20, 2021
Pataricatering:
as usual another pained man in.the.comment.section.of a.story.concerning.a.female.
Will.you people.die.if.you don't talk.trash about.women.? And upon everything women still no send you .
Asin ehn grin grin grin
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by irunoko(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:

Ogbeni Shut up
no I won't.i cannot let you be a nuisance to others . you're free to be a nuisance to yourself but not to others

Get sense

If the truth pains you,fix yourself
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by irunoko(m): 12:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:

Ogbeni shut up
e pain am grin tongue tongue

Oro Na dun ofeke tongue
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by BlaqJosh: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
irunoko:
e pain am grin tongue tongue
Oro Na dun ofeke tongue
Ogbeni shut up
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by BlaqJosh: 12:04pm On Dec 20, 2021
irunoko:
no I won't.i cannot let you be a nuisance to others . you're free to be a nuisance to yourself but not to others

Get sense

If the truth pains you,fix yourself

Ogbeni shut up
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by drezzyx(m): 12:07pm On Dec 20, 2021
Are the sperm also yours if the eggs are yours...
Re: Everything Is Working Together For My Good – Ini Edo (Photo) by irunoko(m): 12:09pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlaqJosh:

Ogbeni shut up
nooo I won't.till you have sense tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cee-C Wows In Peach Tank Top With A Stylish Print Bum Shorts / We Are All Thieves - Bobrisky Supports Okoro Blessing As She Threatens Suicide / M.I Explains Why Some Artist Didn’t Donate Cash During Ojb’s Kidney Ailment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.