Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,051 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:13 AM

Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President (39971 Views)

Cameroon Re-Elects 89-Year-Old Marcel Niat Njifenji, As Senate President / 36-year-Old Gabriel Boric Sworn In As President Of Chile / Kentucky Elects Dog Wilbur As Mayor In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Aaron12(m): 12:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
BenD3030:
Nigeria when

Secret you need to KNOW!!

It bitters me how Ladies mock and laugh at men poor performance in bed with their friends… Chai… This is a big problem and so embarrassing.

Many wives/ladies nowadays will rather have secret affair outside or another boyfriend with THICKER and STRONGER banana who can last them longer period at a go instead of confronting you.

Our Organic enlargement OIL is made from 100% organic material which have proven to be potent in enlarging manhood while it remains big after you stop using it.
You are JUST A PHONE Call away to your permanent SOLUTION.
how much plus waybill.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 20, 2021
Frestuffng:
it's people like you that will vote Tinubu of 90 years over osinbajo who is young and agile. Silly animals.
And your father and uselses mother are both silly for not training you well.

Is a big shame on the two foolish people.

Only a pig will call a 64 years old man a Youth.

Daft fool!!
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by treesun: 12:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Doyin2:

Self illusion .

What new ideas has Yahaya Bello introduced in governance that older ones like Sanwo Olu,ElRufai,,Zulum,Wike,etc ,never have?

Presidency is not a technical position,it is a leadership position that requires a lot of leadership experience.

Let the young occupy the technical positions,like law making, minister of finance,agric,technology,budget and financial planning,etc.

A 35yr old can only become the CEO of his own or family company, it is very rare to see a 35yr old becoming the CEO of a public or well structured company.You must pass through the ranks and that comes with years of work and leadership experience.

In Nigeria and Africa, it looks technical because we dont have good system.
Come to think of it, Gowon, Yayah Jamine, Awolowo, Azikiwe, Balewa were in their 30s. If we have good system. 30 years can run this country wella.
Many of us youth are too timid!
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Frestuffng: 12:51pm On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
You are very daft to say Tinubu is over 90 years.

Tinubu was born in 1952, so far he is Hale and Hearty, then he can contest.

Age has nothing to do with a president leading a country right or wrong.

Yemi Osinbanjo is 64 years old, is a 64 years old man a Youth to you?
Na your papa born am? You know the truth but Will be perabulating all because of 1k that swaga will pay you. Ogun kill you all, enemy of Nigerians.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by benratigan3(m): 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:
Here 35years old are doing BMC and swagga for ancestors,Nigerians deserve no pity

Savage at it's peak
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by MT: 12:53pm On Dec 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

Please are you comparing JB and MB?

Yes on the basis of age which most people here have taken as such a big deal
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
Frestuffng:
Na your papa born am? You know the truth but Will be perabulating all because of 1k that swaga will pay you. Ogun kill you all, enemy of Nigerians.
Ogun kill you and your uselses family you bastard.

The only thing I know is Tinubu is 69 years old, only daft people like you see Tinubu and say he is more than 90 years old. Nah fraustration go ruin you and your uselses family las las
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Frestuffng: 12:55pm On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
And your father and uselses mother are both silly for not training you well.

Is a big shame on the two foolish people.

Only a pig will call a 64 years old man a Youth.

Daft fool!!
osinbajo is not a youth but Tinubu is, common sense should tell you to pick a younger, more educated and agile over a drug ,old baron. Oloriburuku oloshi Omo ale.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by MT: 12:56pm On Dec 20, 2021
Frestuffng:

Show decorum and stop insulting people in the public space. No one can force his choice on others. If Tinubu runs, I wont vote him. Not because of his age but his antecedents which I do not find so nice. That's my decision. Others will vote him and I will have to respect their decisions. The one with the highest vote wins. If he wins, I will respect him as my president.

Cursing over issue like this show a bit of being childish. For your information, I am a Yoruba. I dont toe tribe line to cast my vote.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Frestuffng: 12:57pm On Dec 20, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Ogun kill you and your uselses family you bastard.

The only thing I know is Tinubu is 69 years old, only daft people like you see Tinubu and say he is more than 90 years old. Nah fraustration go ruin you and your uselses family las las
all of you who doesn't wish well for Nigerians will die untimely death, amen.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 12:58pm On Dec 20, 2021
Frestuffng:
osinbajo is not a youth but Tinubu is, common sense should tell you to pick a younger, more educated and agile over a drug ,old baron. Oloriburuku oloshi Omo ale.
What sort of irritating person is this sef? No one is stopping your uselses sef from voting Osinbanjo that looks like a youth in your eyes, and no one will stop anybody from voting Tinubu.

If a uselses cretin like you feels Tinubu is more than 90 years old like say you dey there when them born him, that's your problem and nah this problem go make you commit suicide last last.

A pig like you can wail and cry all he wants on Nairaland, it will change nothing bastard
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Forgodsgrace: 12:59pm On Dec 20, 2021
Whereas many 35 year old men in Nigeria never get their bearing or roaming the street and the few ones doing well for themselves are being harassed,humiliated and arrested by security agencies.
Pls ,if you are still young agile and doing well for yourself ,find all means to travel out of this country,as it’s now a crime for any young man to be living good life or drives a car.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
Frestuffng:
all of you who doesn't wish well for Nigerians will die untimely death, amen.
Gibberish!

No one is stopping your papa from voting anybody you want in Nigeria, all this wailings and cries will just make your uselses life more fraustrated.

Bola Ahmed Tinubu will contest in the Presidential Election, you should kill yourself when he contest pig
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by snowball11(m): 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:
Here 35years old are doing BMC and swagga for ancestors,Nigerians deserve no pity

Bros, abeg loud am more! grin
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Frestuffng: 1:00pm On Dec 20, 2021
ose joor. Omo ale ni boy yen na, bawo ni WA se so wipe Tinubu he Omo 69 years? Tinubu ati buhari ni agemate. Thanks I won't reply him again. Make him spent his swaga 1k in peace.
MT:

Show decorum and stop insulting people in the public space. No one can force his choice on others. If Tinubu runs, I wont vote him. Not because of his age but his antecedents which I do not find so nice. That's my decision. Others will vote him and I will have to respect their decisions. The one with the highest vote wins. If he wins, I will respect him as my president.

Cursing over issue like this show a bit of being childish. For your information, I am a Yoruba. I dont toe tribe line to cast my vote.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Doyin2(m): 1:01pm On Dec 20, 2021
treesun:

In Nigeria and Africa, it looks technical because we dont have good system.
Come to think of it, Gowon, Yayah Jamine, Awolowo, Azikiwe, Balewa were in their 30s. If we have good system. 30 years can run this country wella.
Many of us youth are too timid!

How many of the people you've mentioned occupied elected presidential positions?

The topmost leadership positions require a lot of work and leadership experience,except by coup,special arrangement or default. No sane person should argue otherwise.

For instance,only an insane person would vote for 35yr old fresh university graduate that wants to be president of Nigeria,over say a 64yr old Oshibajo,just because the former is young!!

There will always be exceptions,but most developed nations are led by more experienced,older folks.

I beg,presidency is not meant for "kids"!

By the way,how many of the so called young presidents really succeeded?
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by oluwaahmed: 1:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
But the 40 y.o BMC rather than aspire for the highest office in the land as youths are supporting a 79 y.o bubu and 89 y.o thiéfnubu
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by techWriter5: 1:11pm On Dec 20, 2021
Not to young to sprint. !
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by omartins(m): 1:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:

Why hitting the nail on the head?

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Surfacebaba: 1:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
and in Nigeria 35years still dey write jamb or nysc mattet
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Chibuezem(m): 1:16pm On Dec 20, 2021
treesun:

Young brings new ideas!
which economic empowering idea has wizkid, Davido, Burnaby and that human chimmey naira Marley brought forth
Our youths today don't want to change Nigeria for better rather they wan nyash, breast, weed and other frivolities of life
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Doyou2019: 1:28pm On Dec 20, 2021
babasolution:
Chai grin grin

This one mad ooo ;F
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by suratwo62: 1:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
treesun:

Most time you blame the old; does the youth know what they are doing? Some of them are used as thugs, election riggers!

Yes. But some of them invent computer programs, video games, android telephones, new fashion, new cosmetics and new ways to explore Mars.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Comedian2019: 1:35pm On Dec 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:

I am not a thug nor election rigger and I'm sure you ain't a thug nor election rigger also, same goes with most of us. As a matter of fact, I know what I'm doing and I believe you know what you are doing also, same with most of us.

But, why will a youth in his right mind be campaigning for a septuagenarian that his brain is somehow outdated to rule him if not a youth that is utterly stupid?

Baba you see that youth above, he's not just stupid, he's mad also angry
Imagine at age 35, someone is campaigning for an outdated, old man, who believes that insecurity can stop by recruiting 50Million youths as soldiers, while they will be fed with corn and cassava in the battle field.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by treesun: 1:37pm On Dec 20, 2021
Frestuffng:
ose joor. Omo ale ni boy yen na, bawo ni WA se so wipe Tinubu he Omo 69 years? Tinubu ati buhari ni agemate. Thanks I won't reply him again. Make him spent his swaga 1k in peace.

Tinubu said show is GCI certificate if indeed, he was in Ibadan or mention anyone in his class.
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Ashirioluwa: 1:41pm On Dec 20, 2021
Here 35 years old are still writing JAMB. Most still waiting for mom to give them food
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by InvertedHammer: 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
/
While 40 years in Nigeria are still shouting BBN, Up WhiteMoney.

Or worse, they are doing thugs for Tinubu of Atiku.

/
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by mecussey(m): 1:43pm On Dec 20, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Isn't it obvious that one country in West Africa has a disaster presently as their president and are even planning to vote in a pro-max disaster as their president come 2023.

And the worst part is that it is the youths who ought to be leaders of tomorrow that are championing the stupidity and nonsensical nonsense angry

Chai embarassed

Here in UAR, stupidity has a reward and the reward is 30k stipend as a professional BMC.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by 1forall: 1:46pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Will keep that dirty mouth shut... who and who are the BMC....you people always talk rubbish... you are cursing Nigeria and Nigerians you deserve to be jailed
E pain am grin
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by 1forall: 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
BlackfireX:

Shut up that ya gutter mouth there
E still pain am grin grin
Re: Chile Elects 35-year-old Gabriel Boric As President by Shakur86(m): 1:54pm On Dec 20, 2021
At 35 in Nigeria you're being appointed youth leader of a political party. They feel you're not just ripe for governor or president

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ukraine Taking Foreign Fighters From All Continents Except Africa / Policewoman Committed Suicide After Texting Husband Message Meant For Her Lover / Army Removes Robert Mugabe From Office As Zimbabwean President, Detain Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.