Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,825 members, 7,844,667 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 05:11 AM

Did You Achieve Anything This Year? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Did You Achieve Anything This Year? (568 Views)

Can U Achieve Anything Without Money? / "If You Can’t Achieve Anything This Year, Get Someone’s Daughter Pregnant–man... / This Is How You Achieve Wealth and Greatness [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Now that I think about it, this year has to be one of my worst year. This is the year I didn't achieve a single thing. Infact I lost in so many areas.

The year should do and end.

What did you achieve this year?
Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 1:50pm On Dec 20, 2021
Post NYSC depression is real

3 Likes

Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by slawormiir: 2:02pm On Dec 20, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Don't give up son

You can still achieve something before 31 of December

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by cassidy1996(m): 2:12pm On Dec 20, 2021
A lot
Baba! GOD I give you all the glory
Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by cassidy1996(m): 2:13pm On Dec 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Don't give up son

yes oh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by Barbiturate(m): 2:30pm On Dec 20, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Don't give up son

As in, he will pick millions on the floor or someone will mistakenly transfer millions to his account before 31st? Abi someone will just gift him a house before 31st?

Don't be deceived bro, it doesn't work that way. Kill that foolish hope. December has ended. Forget that miracle ideology or 11th hour miracle.

Op, next year is another year. What ever your hand finds to do, do it with all your strength and might. Work so hard and save up.

Next year will be a better year for us all

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by fourboys: 3:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ima alive and that's great achievement.... Thank U Lord

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by Igbankpa(m): 3:34pm On Dec 20, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Post NYSC depression is real
I been deh this boat before baba GOD pick my call. Keep hope alive bros
Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by headbasher96(m): 4:19pm On Dec 20, 2021
I get better work come change state kee∆ believing GoD will do it

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by ibechris(m): 4:31pm On Dec 20, 2021
God really helped me.
Bought a land in Abuja worth 5million.

Bought in my villa worth 2.3million.

Bought my beautiful wife a car worth 2.5million 4 months ago.

Thank God for helping me come across some investments books in my year 1 at the university. Which has grossly shaped my mind today.

I made some dough close to 13million and still counting. I am still not done until the end of Dec 2021 to know if it will get to 14million.

The year has not been bad perse.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by Chummynoni(m): 5:47pm On Dec 20, 2021
Barbiturate:

As in, he will pick millions on the floor or someone will mistakenly transfer millions to his account before 31st? Abi someone will just gift him a house before 31st?

Don't be deceived bro, it doesn't work that way. Kill that foolish hope. December has ended. Forget that miracle ideology or 11th hour miracle.

Op, next year is another year. What ever your hand finds to do, do it with all your strength and might. Work so hard and save up.

Next year will be a better year for us all

the universe doesnt work that way bro. Hitting breakthrough takes a wink. Anything can still happen

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by Ocholu: 6:03pm On Dec 20, 2021
ibechris:
God really helped me.
Bought a land in Abuja worth 5million.

Bought in my villa worth 2.3million.

Bought my beautiful wife a car worth 2.5million 4 months ago.

Thank God for helping me come across some investments books in my year 1 at the university. Which has grossly shaped my mind today.

I made some dough close to 13million and still counting. I am still not done until the end of Dec 2021 to know if it will get to 14million.

The year has not been bad perse.

I am a little bit curious Sir! What would you advise a young man seeking for financial freedom??
Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by ibechris(m): 7:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Ocholu:

I am a little bit curious Sir! What would you advise a young man seeking for financial freedom??

Start from where u are.
Save,save and invest...don't save,save and keep saving ,no!

I actually started very early knowing the direction the country was taking and my family background,I invested at first and lost most of my cash in shares about 17years ago as a second year student,then but I continued until I got to where I am today.

Another aspect is,do not be friend a liability as a girlfriend or marry such...it could drag u behind seriously and having said this,leave any environment that chokes u and find another area to start your life and become that which u have wished yourself.

No matter how Nigeria is today,there is so much money in this country,u can make only if u are determined to. So,as young man find ur niche and if it means serving someone who is ur junior,u better do and learn whatever it is under his tutelage and become ur own boss thereafter.

Wish u the best.
Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by Pumpumking: 7:08pm On Dec 20, 2021
IgiveLadiesBj:
Now that I think about it, this year has to be one of my worst year. This is the year I didn't achieve a single thing. Infact I lost in so many areas.

The year should do and end.

What did you achieve this year?

Punnnnnny sir!! cheesy
Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by Ocholu: 7:17pm On Dec 20, 2021
ibechris:

Start from where u are.
Save,save and invest...don't save,save and keep saving ,no!

I actually started very early knowing the direction the country was taking and my family background,I invested at first and lost most of my cash in shares about 17years ago as a second year student,then but I continued until I got to where I am today.

Another aspect is,do not be friend a liability as a girlfriend or marry such...it could drag u behind seriously and having said this,leave any environment that chokes u and find another area to start your life and become that which u have wished yourself.

No matter how Nigeria is today,there is so much money in this country,u can make only if u are determined to. So,as young man find ur niche and if it means serving someone who is ur junior,u better do and learn whatever it is under his tutelage and become ur own boss thereafter.

Wish u the best.

Thank you so much sir! I'll always refer to your feedback for directions.

I am currently creating a path for myself. It not easy. Took the whole 2021 to garner experience, which I am glad I did. But starting on my own, I've seen what the challenges would look like. But I am prepared.

Also, I read one of your thread; seems the best pathway is to save, save and invest. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by Polynek(m): 7:26pm On Dec 20, 2021
As far as U are alive u hv many reasons to thank GOD

1 Like

Re: Did You Achieve Anything This Year? by IgiveLadiesBj(m): 12:28pm On Dec 31, 2021
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Is It Ok To Date A Married And Older Woman? / .. / Redpillers Only?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.