Stats: 3,165,324 members, 7,860,778 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:12 PM

ALANGA 18+ ( A Story By Frank Chigozie) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / ALANGA 18+ ( A Story By Frank Chigozie) (633 Views)

18+; A Short Story (photos) / Male Nipple Stimulation (18+)-A Thread!!! / +18 A Must Watch Nigeria Ass That Can Break Your Dick (2) (3) (4)

ALANGA 18+ ( A Story By Frank Chigozie) by Frank25: 8:05pm On Dec 20, 2021
Copyrights © 2021

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED

Chapter one

''Silas e dun reach 2 hours wey u enter that toilet oh na pikin u dy born?'' i was literaly loosing it, i couldn't hold myself anymore, i paced around our compound for the uptempth time still he was not ready to come out.

These are the measure challenges one experiences in a public environment.

'ogbeni come out na make i use the toilet na?' i sensed if i make another utteration HELL would be let loosed so i kept my cool

I was passing farts uncontrollably, i could remember going to mama ife's place with silas to gauge our tanks with her food, i ordered for beans, moi moi and legendary fura de nunu, a bad combination that i learned from my padi uduak

Although silas joined me in the train not knowing what would befall him.

Mama ife's place was a popular place where guy's like us cruise and chill out most times

I was jetted back to reality immediately when i sighted james coming out of the toilet just then i saw uche rushing into thesame toilet...............
Re: ALANGA 18+ ( A Story By Frank Chigozie) by Frank25: 8:06pm On Dec 20, 2021
Beta tori dun land make una come pitch una tent oh
Re: ALANGA 18+ ( A Story By Frank Chigozie) by Frank25: 9:18am On Dec 21, 2021
continuation

i stood there transfixed ,i tried moving my leg buh they are numb,it seems the shit was finding its way to tear my nyash gland so i sluggishly lay myself near the tree that was behind me

''uche e no go beta for you '' i muttered a cuse

just then i saw florence heading towards my direction,i was star strucked at the moment due to the fact that florence always run to embrace me (that's her normal phenomenon), if i dare receive this hug bro the unspeakable, unthinkable would happen.

i could tell she hasn't seen me from the gate due to way i rested my body on the branch of the tree, i was muttering some prayers to the heavens and making promises to GOD should incase i survive this trauma i would forever deviate from smoking and most especially eating junk foods or so i thought

I peeped through the tree branch to check where florence were buh fortunately she was engaged in a conversation with ekpat our landlord's second son.

Atleast that would hold her off for the main time , in a slow pace , i walked down to the door of the toilet and turned the knob of the door buh it was stiff,

''uche abeg i dy die like dis, abeg just allow me make i drop this bomb wey dy worry me for my nyash'' i said out aloud

''aboi me never even start to dy shit o , the shit no gree come out o'' uche replied me

I couldn't hold my anger anymore, i banged the door harder ignoring the pressure emanating from my lower abdomen

Just then the unthinkable happened '' par por'' the shit dropped.............
Re: ALANGA 18+ ( A Story By Frank Chigozie) by Frank25: 9:26am On Dec 21, 2021
Your comments are welcomed

Meanwhile tag ur friends and notify them of the new story,this is a whole lot of comic story
Re: ALANGA 18+ ( A Story By Frank Chigozie) by Frank25: 10:51am On Dec 21, 2021
chapter two

january 15th 2015

i would have loved going into the details of what happened on that day buh it will certainly tag me a bad person so i would narrate a little bit about my self

am frank aka alanga (you would get to know why i was been called a voluminous name like that) or so i thought.

am currently residing in port harcourt, in a one room apartment precisely, i relocated from anambra to port harcourt for a purpose of gaining admission into the university of science and technology buh it seems karma has find it's way on me or so i thought..

i ventured into bricklaying , and mason work buh it seems my village people were gradually catching up on me despite the fervent prayers my mum renders occassionally.

i decided focusing on only the mason work for some time due to the stress that accompanies turning of cements and carrying blocks (man cannot come and kill his self).

i started making friends from my usual work place, there i met uche, and silas the workaholics, they could work on eight bags of cements in a couple of 6 hours non stop

i barely work on two bags ,i tried reaching to that stage buh i end up stressing myself and atlast pain relieve would come atlast

we started getting to know each other, some times we would take a break and make jest of some things that were irrelevant, i could remember when silas had a crush on amaka the girl that sales food some few metres away from our site, he made up his mind to let amaka know his feelings towards her

we planned on waiting after when she might have finished her daily distribution of foods to her customers, she ends her business arguably some minutes past six,

i and uche stayed some few yards away from where silas stood to avoid stories that touches the kidney, just then we sighted amaka coming towards ou direction and something happened.........
Re: ALANGA 18+ ( A Story By Frank Chigozie) by Frank25: 11:02am On Dec 21, 2021
one more episode coming up, grab a pop corn and sit tight as we venture into this masterpiece
Re: ALANGA 18+ ( A Story By Frank Chigozie) by ElPayaso(m): 11:06am On Dec 21, 2021
Space booked

Re: ALANGA 18+ ( A Story By Frank Chigozie) by Frank25: 11:09am On Dec 21, 2021
you are welcome bro tag ur friends
ElPayaso:
Space booked

She Got Pregnant Twice For Two Different Men While And He Stood By Her / Lupita Nyongo / Big Bumbum Cannot Keep A Man – Anita Joseph Tells Women