Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,304 members, 7,853,406 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:01 PM

South African Whites And Blacks Don't Marry - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / South African Whites And Blacks Don't Marry (1215 Views)

Don't Marry A Broke Man, Dump Him Like A Leper - Nigerian Lady Advises Others / Don't Marry Guys Who Have This 10 Habits... / This Is Why Rich Guys Don't Marry Poor Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Whites And Blacks Don't Marry by Ilamina(f): 8:48pm On Dec 20, 2021
I heard the whites there
like to marry women from their Netherlands

Where they originally came from

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Whites And Blacks Don't Marry by Jakumo(m): 12:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ilamina:
I heard the whites there

If you've seen South African black women then you won't blame the white men in that country from going to marry Dutch girls.

Re: South African Whites And Blacks Don't Marry by Ilamina(f): 1:41pm On Dec 24, 2021
Jakumo:

If you've seen South African black women then you won't blame the white men in that country from going to marry Dutch girls.
big bums can be beautiful ❤️
Re: South African Whites And Blacks Don't Marry by Jakumo(m): 2:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ilamina:

God fobit bat ting.
Re: South African Whites And Blacks Don't Marry by DeepSight(m): 2:14pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ilamina:

Jakumo na strictly tooth-pick hin dey like oh.
Re: South African Whites And Blacks Don't Marry by Jakumo(m): 2:18pm On Dec 24, 2021
DeepSight:

Jakumo na strictly tooth-pick hin dey like oh.

Chairman I don sight you and throway salute.

Na only you go fiti carry lie put for my head wey I nogo complain, but you sef know say na betta ting man pikin suppose to dey shook.
Re: South African Whites And Blacks Don't Marry by DeepSight(m): 2:22pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ilamina:
I heard the whites there

That is by no means surprising. You see, if you have spent some time in SA, especially as a black African from from any other African country, you will have a first hand appreciation of the depth of the impact of apartheid on the psychology of that country. This is something that will take a couple of centuries or more to extinguish. Up till today, there are many wealthy neighborhoods in SA's cities in which the only black people you will see are servants, waiters in restaurants, door men, janitors, etc. I cannot imagine what it would have been like to grow up with such an idea being constantly thrust in your face - it must work grave psychological harm, and witnessed upfront, the sheer stench of its evil strikes one with greater force.

2 Likes

Re: South African Whites And Blacks Don't Marry by DeepSight(m): 2:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Jakumo:

Chairman I don sight you and throway salute.

Na only you go fiti carry lie put for my head wey I nogo complain, but you sef know say na betta ting man pikin suppose to dey shook.

Lie ke!

grin
Re: South African Whites And Blacks Don't Marry by Quality20(m): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2021
why going so far? Here in Nigeria, do Jews marry Hausa ladies? They the jews even want their own country and neither want to be with the Yoruba or northern folks
Re: South African Whites And Blacks Don't Marry by Ilamina(f): 5:04pm On Dec 24, 2021
Quality20:
why going so far? Here in Nigeria, do Jews marry Hausa ladies? They the jews even want their own country and neither want to be with the Yoruba or northern folks

Ojukwu had a Hausa wife

(1) (Reply)

What They Don't Want You To Know: A Practical Thread / Why Is The West Trying So Hard To De-emasculate Men. / Brazilian Mum Dies In Front Of Her Children After Firework Gets Stuck In Her Clo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.