Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow? (2691 Views)

My Wahala With WAKANOW.COM And Ethiopian Airwways / Wakanow Nig LTD Shabby Service. / Please, How Reliable Is Wakanow.com? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow? by contactuzo(m): 9:31pm On Jun 14, 2011
pls can any one who has booked a flight wit wakanow kindly confirm their genuiness? i want to book an international flight with dem, its a couple of hundreds of thousands of naira, i no wan loose money to 419, ur comments would be appreciated, tnx
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Jun 14, 2011
Never heard of Wakanow. But my take is this - if you have the slightest bit of doubt, then I'd advice you to use an established firm for your ticket booking. It may cost more, but at least you'll be able to sleep comfortably.

Best of luck.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow? by TBrownAuto(m): 1:15am On Jun 15, 2011
yes they are geniue and confirm i used them to get my ticket going to RSA they fare are cheap I can guarantee you that.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow? by AjanleKoko: 2:29am On Jun 15, 2011
Wakanow is a genuine agency. I have met some of their execs and promoters professionally.

Beyond that, I've never used their services. Depends on what you're looking for sha. I don't think they promise people visas like most of the NL 'agents' do grin, though they package holiday tours.

Siena:

Never heard of Wakanow.
Best of luck.

Check out their website: www.wakanow.com. They're trying to set up as the Expedia of Nigeria. Became popular as one of the agencies that ran a World Cup promo with SA Tourism.

Though I've never used them; I have my own agent.
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow? by contactuzo(m): 7:52am On Jun 15, 2011
thanks guys, u guys r wonderful,
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow? by halle2: 10:14pm On Feb 20, 2012
hello all, pls i need to confirm too, cos i want to book my family's trip via wakanow but am kinda concerned, if things go wrong who i go hold?

@contactuzo, how did ur booking go?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 20, 2012
Wakanow is very genuine, I can confirm this to u cos I used them back in December
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow? by halle2: 10:35pm On Feb 20, 2012
Ok thanks for d prompt response, how did u pay?wt a debit card,or is there an alternative payment?
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow? by halle2: 11:31pm On Feb 20, 2012
I am quite satisfied now, I called their U.S office here and they cleared d grey areas, I guess I can book now, thanks all
Re: Pls Can Anyone Confirm D Genuineness Of Wakanow? by grecia01(m): 5:25pm On Feb 26, 2013
halle2: I am quite satisfied now, I called their U.S office here and they cleared d grey areas, I guess I can book now, thanks all
@halle2 how did the wakanow booking go? Are they for real? Were you able to book with your debit card?

(1) (Reply)

Canada Study Visa 2013 / USA Visa Fees Now #59,200 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.