Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,552 members, 7,837,113 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

Words For 2022 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Words For 2022 (293 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo's Prophetic Declaration For 2022 / Our Daily Manna For 2022 / Pastor Matthew Ashimolowo And Daddy Freeze Exchange Words Over Tithing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Words For 2022 by Trizyd(m): 8:39pm On Dec 21, 2021
Good day brethren, I would love to share on this platform words I had received from the Lord concerning the year 2022. As Paul admonished us, I want us to weigh, judge (1 Corinthians 14:29) and see that these words are true and let us be prayerful and be expectant for the coming shift in the year 2022 and at the same time we should not despise prophecies but test all things; hold fast what is good, 1 Thessalonians 5:20-21 "For the Lord GOD does nothing without revealing his secret to his servants the prophets." Amos 3:7

1. "The year when you will need my light and lamp on your forehead to lead you through the darkness." Job 29:3

2. "A year where there will be gross darkness over the people, but I will arise over my people and be their light and salvation even as I made my light shine on my people in Egypt. " Isaiah 60:1-2, Exo 10:23

3. "I shall make a distinction between false and true, light and darkness, the righteous and the wicked." Malachi 3:17-18

4. "I am coming with Judgement and Justice over the earth and signs shall be seen in all elements." Job 36:17, Hosea 2:21, 2 Peter 2:10

5. "A year I will rain down upon the earth fire, upon the wicked and the godless, my flames will locate." Genesis 19:24, Malachi 4:1

6. "My choice vessel for the Presidency seat of Nigeria will declare his intention, a southerner. -April - September - R.A"

7. "All nations will be Judged." Joel 3

8. "Wars will break out amongst nations, tribes, clans, parties... " Matthew 24:6-7 Around June, September, Let's pray for peace, perhaps, God will shift it over Nigeria.

9. "My people who put their trust in me and fear me will be safe." Proverbs 3:5-6

10. "Ask for wisdom to navigate through the year" James 1:5

11. "There shall be plagues in the land that oppress my people as I did in Egypt."

12. "The mountain of the LORD will be exalted high and men will seek the LORD." Micah 4:1

13. "Giants shall arise among you." [Body of Christ] - Keyword: Arise and Shine

14. "Blurness shall be removed and I will make things clear to my people and the world at large"

15. "It shall be discovered as a sign for you, an archeological discovery, the ship Apostle Paul boarded from Malta, an Alexandrian ship, with the figureheads of the twin gods Castor and Pollux." Acts 28:11

16. "There shall be many false signs and wonders, deceptive and false doctrines. Do not be alarmed, I have told you earlier, I will be making a separation from Light and Darkness; many will be deceived." Matthew 24:4-5, 24

17. "From the east, a false religion shall arise and it will sweep to the north. When it reaches the north, I shall send my armies from the west to the north and others shall join with them. In the north, my name shall be made known. Salvation is coming to the northern part of the country." Matthew 24:27-28

18. "A rock, meteorite shall fall into the country." Around the central part of the country, closer to the south. Matthew 24:29

19. "I am sending my angels, in preparation for 2023. 2023 shall be my judgment upon the people." Matthew 24:29

20. Let's pray for the Lords' mercy for 2023.

21. Jesus is coming very soon.

22. "I have shifted the boundaries of the waters and flood. It shall enter houses. You won't be swept away if you stand and stay firm." Amos 5:8

23. "Be aware of my will at all times and be sure you are at the center of it. Many will come claiming my name to get you deceived and out of the Way"

24. "2020 will seem like a joke to 2022 unless the Church lifts up prayers to heaven. The devil our adversary has become more desperate to kill, steal and destroy, but Jesus, by His Spirit, has life with Him and we must come to Him alone, in unity and love as a body. Unity and love must of necessity be formed in the body of Christ."

25. I hear "persecution"," tribulation", but we are more than conquerers for we have overcome.

26. "Lost mantles of old shall fall on men and women."

27. Let's pray for God's general as God calls him home. I made holiness and sanctification known to you through him.

28. "There shall be evident fulfillment of the scriptures as for the last days."

29. "A have proclaimed a verdict in my court, Let my people use the power that works within them."

30. "Empires shall fall, empires shall be born." - Dreadful, we need God's mercy, but then it's just for a while. Matthew 24:7

31. I hear in my spirit, "And I shall heal their land." For righteousness exalts a nation, but sin a reproach to the people.

32. "As honey is sweet to the mouth and gladdens the soul, so will I be to my people."

33. "I have a prepared a feast for my body, a bread of life, to feast in my presence in 2022 till eternity."

34. "I shall show off my strength in the youths, for those that have waited on me, I will give a new strength." Isaiah 40:31

35. "Year of prosperity for my children."

36. "You shall plunder the enemy." Exodus 12:36

37. "Africa will be raided."

38. "Two nations shall unite to invade some places in Africa. This causes the fall of some nations, but will also cause nations to unite and become one. The invasion comes from the sea."

39. "Precious stones and gems shall be discovered in some places in Africa. Gold, rare diamonds, emeralds, crystals... on a line that runs to Nigeria"

40. I see a mountain of Gold, possibly in Nigeria.

41. "Climate all over the world will go in a crisis. A sharp and drastic change. Climates never experienced in a region will be recorded."

42. I see a political figure, parts of the people of conspiracy that God will judge fall down from a window to his/her death and it shall be seen all over the world. 2 Kings 1:2

43. "A famine is approaching the land."

44. "Nigeria should work on her health sector, they will be in need, even your political figures would risk his/her life to get healthcare abroad. Pestilence broke out."

45. "A sign in the heavens, a comet shall pass through the earth."

46. For the church: "If my children in Nigeria will not rise up and take hold of the power given to them, I will use the insurgent, other religion as a cane on their hands."

47. The world will go crazier.

48. "Ancient ruins will be rebuilt" Isaiah 61:4

49. "A year of retribution as well."

50. Let's pray against aircraft crashes, landing on the road and residential areas.

51. The hand of the LORD shall strike down a high political figure, like Herod.

52. Jeremiah 25:29-30 The LORD has sent a sword now on all who live on earth.

53. "If consistent incense is raised to me by my people in Africa, I will roll over darkness off their lands because I have a seat in there, and I will visit it."

54. "My next move to usher the Prince of peace will start in Africa. This is for the future. Peace will be steady in the region and continent and I shall raise up Nigeria."

55. "China will declare itself as a world power. Other nations will contest with her. The declaration is not in words."

56. "They will gather to make peace, but will rise to make war." Psalms 120:7

57. Immorality, sexual immorality will sweep into teenagers, secondary school children, coming in from the east.

58. "Let unity continue, let us not give space for disunity, strife, and envy".

(1) (Reply)

Our Gods Are Dead / Mrs Chinyere Odini Sunday Orji Nonso Orji And Rev Fr Please Kindly Pay That Man / Meet Richard Dawkins – The Man Who Dares To Curse The God Of The Bible

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.