Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,963 members, 7,821,383 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) (21938 Views)

June 12: Mr Macaroni Joins Protesters In Lagos (Photo) / Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) / My Peter Obi: My 2 Sons Don't Have A Car, They Don't Have Money To Buy One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by EBMedia: 6:38am On Dec 22, 2021
Two armed robbery suspects, Kenneth Akpa and Adebayo Michael have been arrested by men of Ogun state police command, IgbereTV reports.

The suspects were arrested following a piece of information received by policemen attached to Iperu divisional headquarters that a suspected stolen Toyota Corolla 2008 model was sighted at a mechanic workshop along Ogere/Iperu road where the suspected robbers were making effort to fix the car. Upon the information, the DPO Iperu division quickly mobilized his men to the scene where the two suspects were arrested and the vehicle with registration number MUS 599 GV was recovered.

The owner of the car, one James John Ushahemba, a resident of Ahoyaya Lagos was contacted and he came down to Iperu.

Confirming the arrest, the spokesperson of the Ogun state police command, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said Ushahemba in his statement explained that he was attacked in his home on the 20th of December 2021 at about 1:30 am by two armed men. He stated further that the robbers robbed him of his Toyota Corolla car, 3 different phones and cash sum of #30,000 at gun point. It was the vehicle that was sighted in Iperu through technical investigation.

Abimbola added that the Commissioner of police CP Lanre Bankole has directed that preliminary investigation should be conducted while the case will be forwarded to Lagos state command where the suspects will be charged to court.

https://igberetvnews.com/1410052/suspected-robbers-arrested-ogun-car-stole-lagos-photo/

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by BigSarah(f): 6:39am On Dec 22, 2021
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by chatinent: 6:46am On Dec 22, 2021
They wanted to cruise with it this detty December...but their low mentality didn't tell them that thieves sell stolen cars not make them theirs!

Bush meat don catch hunter.

Now, position your otele ka enyegodigi anointing.

13 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by Tokskob2008: 6:48am On Dec 22, 2021
Dem wan lavish for Christmas but ticket don cut now...

11 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by MarveworldG: 7:04am On Dec 22, 2021
Someone worked hard to earn that car but you want to earn it by forcefully snatching it from a hard worker?
There's no gain in crime.

We are legal Interior design experts. (POP/Plasterboard ceilings, POP TV wall, accent wall design, lights installation, wall paneling, luxury wall finishing, complete furnishing, screeding, painting, smart home and consult)
Check my thread for interesting design and contact

19 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by OBALOLA55(m): 7:11am On Dec 22, 2021
HMMM I REFUSE TO COMMENT HERE

SO HELP ME GOD grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by Oyiboman69: 7:11am On Dec 22, 2021
Foolish thieves....
Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by cherishmichael: 7:11am On Dec 22, 2021
Chai! Flexing o Show off o no more.
Sorry ooo, try harder next time at least may dem no catch you grin
The one wey dey pain me pass be say the people wey dey flog na thiefs too just because dem never catch dem no mean say dem no be thief, they really need to consider, what if they were the victim??

Contact me for your Article writing, Rewrite work, Assignment PowerPoint presentations Logo designing at an affordable price.

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by bcomputer101: 7:29am On Dec 22, 2021
Two armed robbery suspects, Kenneth Akpa and Uche Kanu Ojukwu

Doing what they are good in doing.
Àwon olórí pelebe

12 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by orikoku: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2021
Send them to prison asap.
Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by helinues: 7:31am On Dec 22, 2021
Very good.

People should be vigilant during this festive season. The evil mids are out there to prey on innocent people.

Good work NPF
Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by helinues: 7:32am On Dec 22, 2021
bcomputer101:
Two armed robbery suspects, Kenneth Akpa and Uche Kanu Ojukwu

Doing what they are good in doing.
Àwon olórí pelebe

Some of the people developing SW in general..

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by helinues: 7:33am On Dec 22, 2021
OBALOLA55:
HMMM I REFUSE TO COMMENT HERE

SO HELP ME GOD grin

Because those arrested are developers right?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by NoFucksToGive: 7:35am On Dec 22, 2021
helinues:

Because those arrested are developers right?

mukina2 Seun

Derailing home page rule 1

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by tillaman(m): 7:39am On Dec 22, 2021
Crucify them

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by TeeGentle(m): 7:47am On Dec 22, 2021
they wan use the car go flex for their village people during christmas, but they did not know say their village people they sight them from one corner
they go do crossover for kirikiri

3 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by true2god: 8:17am On Dec 22, 2021
This IPOB yooth again?
Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by Hades2016(m): 8:18am On Dec 22, 2021
Waste them already please
Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by Pavbodoe: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2021
See their heads
Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by beautyfunke(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2021
Y
EBMedia:

https://igberetvnews.com/1410052/suspected-robbers-arrested-ogun-car-stole-lagos-photo/
looking at them you will see that they're from eastern part of Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by asorockvibesblo: 8:19am On Dec 22, 2021
Thumbs up to the police. They can actually do all these things but it's just the situation we're in.
God help us

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by Ask4bigneyo(m): 8:19am On Dec 22, 2021
I'm here to check their Names
Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by oyood: 8:21am On Dec 22, 2021
Too bad
Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by AroOkigbo(m): 8:21am On Dec 22, 2021
fuckingAyaya:
Check the trunk for any Skullership
No, these are their christians.
They aren't usually into skulls

1 Like

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by ibechris(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2021
I don't know why it must be Corolla...na so them come thief my neighbours Corolla some months back...they were more than 10 that came.

Half of them had guns on them. They were mean,bold and cruel that very morning. My neighbours landlord who is an alhaji,Jumped fence to avoid being dealt with that day.

I was just watching the scene like it was scripted...May God help us in this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by skywalker240(m): 8:22am On Dec 22, 2021
grin grin grin

December don cast them
Re: Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) by newsote: 8:22am On Dec 22, 2021
[s]
Ask4bigneyo:
I'm here to check their Names
[/s]
Stop Tribalism
Focus on eradicating poverty in your life

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Saraki: Senate Inaugurates 12-Man Committee / Aisha Yesufu On Abuja-Kaduna Highway Attacks: Buhari Should Be Chased Out / Tinubu’s Church Rat Reference To Climate Change Isn't Wrong - Farooq Kperogi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.