Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,840 members, 7,810,236 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:21 AM

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) (51141 Views)

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested For Kidnapping In Ekiti State / Suspected Robbers Arrested In Ogun With A Car They Stole In Lagos (Photo) / Three Fulani Terrorist Masquerading As IPOB/ESN Shot Dead At Nnobi Anambra State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Islie: 11:48pm On Feb 21, 2021
Three Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass, Caught For Burning Houses, Injuring Residents

Three herdsmen have been arrested by police operatives in the Ayetoro area of Ogun State, after burning several houses and injuring some residents.

The police recovered a gun and “a bloodstained cutlass” from the herdsmen after they were arrested on Saturday.

The herdsmen are identified as Musa Yusuf, Usman Mohammed, and Aliyu Abubakar.

SaharaReporters learnt that they inflicted a deep matchet cut on a resident identified as Ismaila Alabi.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, DSP Abimbola Oyeyemi, said the operatives combed the Igboaje bush where the herders were arrested.

He said, “Three herdsmen were arrested by operatives of Ogun State command for the role they played in the attack on Bamajo village in the Ayetoro area of the state. In the early hours of the day, the men attacked the village where they set some houses ablaze and inflicted a deep matchet cut injury on one Ismaila Alabi.

“On receiving the report, the Area Commander mobilised his men, hunters, and youths to the scene where the entire area was thoroughly combed. The combing exercise was extended to Igboaje bush where one Musa Yusuf was apprehended with a gun and a bloodstained cutlass.

“His arrest led to the arrest of two others namely: Usman Mohammed and Aliyu Abubakar, who are strongly believed to be part of those who launched the violent attack.

"The injured victim was quickly rushed to a general hospital for treatment.

Meanwhile, the Commissioner of Police has ordered the immediate transfer of the suspects to the state Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department for further investigation.

“He also directed a massive manhunt for the rest of the arsonists with a view to bringing them to justice.”

Yewa communities have been troubled in recent weeks by Fulani herdsmen and reprisals also by residents leading to ethnic clashes in the area.

Governor Dapo Abiodun had last Tuesday met with some northern governors including Kebbi State Governor, Abubakar Atiku Bagudu; Kano State Governor, Abdullahi Ganduje; Zamfara State Governor, Bello Matawalle and Niger State Governor, Abubakar Sanni.

They were also in Ibadan, Oyo State last week to visit the area where violence raged between herdsmen and residents, leading to the destruction of lives and property.

In Oyo, Governor Bagudu, who lamented the sad incident between the two groups, however, promised that the northern governors would give necessary support to restore normalcy and redeem the lost property.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/21/three-herdsmen-arrested-ogun-bloodstained-cutlass-caught-burning-houses-injuring
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Hardgun: 11:49pm On Feb 21, 2021
Now handover to amotekun to do the Job

2 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Ohizfly(m): 11:51pm On Feb 21, 2021
Light my Kpoli

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by fitzmayowa: 11:52pm On Feb 21, 2021
I hope the momentum is sustained no room for terrorists hiding the in the forest....

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Putinofrussia: 11:58pm On Feb 21, 2021
Islie:

The police recovered a gun and “a bloodstained cutlass” from the herdsmen after they were arrested on Saturday.

https://saharareporters.com/2021/02/21/three-herdsmen-arrested-ogun-bloodstained-cutlass-caught-burning-houses-injuring

Lalasticlala

Look at the ugly killers.Even if you Fulanis are in millions,only the Yewa hunters will decimate and annihilate all of you.
Coward criminal fulani herdsmen.
Fulanis are weaklings and they have been defeated.

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Mightyhaiz: 12:09am On Feb 22, 2021
All hail sunday igboho

the yorobachristian

33 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by DaddyRochie1642: 12:11am On Feb 22, 2021
I recommend Jungle Justice on their Idiotic Faces

16 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by defcon4: 12:28am On Feb 22, 2021
The average is a Coward which prefers to attack unarmed men, women and children.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by YungMillionaire: 1:05am On Feb 22, 2021
Good job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Nobody: 1:10am On Feb 22, 2021
They will be released by next week. If you doubt, ask of this case by month end

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Zooposki(f): 1:24am On Feb 22, 2021
See the small boys overpowering Yoruba men. SMH. When I say Southern men are weak. I mean theyyyy are weeeaaakkkkk.

24 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by LikeAking: 1:31am On Feb 22, 2021
Zooposki:
See the small boys overpowering Yoruba men. SMH. When I say Southern men are weak. I mean theyyyy are weeeaaakkkkk.

Calm down.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Optional09: 1:32am On Feb 22, 2021
That’s what i was saying the damage has been done and these bastards would be released on the order of the IG sooner than you can ever imagined. These fvcksh!t can never live with anyone peacefully send them the fvck out the zone scum!

14 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by mike404(m): 1:38am On Feb 22, 2021
fitzmayowa:
I hope the momentum is sustained no room for terrorists hiding the in the forest....
HAVE YOU HEARD FROM THE LIKES OF SOULMUS BABALEGBA AND SEUNSMG undecided DONT GENERALIZE UNTIL YOU HEAR FROM THEM

4 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by mike404(m): 1:40am On Feb 22, 2021
Gandollaar:
Legendhero Thatfairguy1 solmusdesigns soulmus iamwonderful Johnmartus odua1stson sammy07 sammyj Helinues Frlukas kapita Mynd444 oshigun, Iamgrey5 seunmsg officialgarri

You accommodators abandoned your old folks in the rural areas and all claiming Lagosians! You guys must stand to be counted now or never!

Go back to your original hometowns and defend your heritage!

It's because you guys deserted the obscure villages you came from and ran to Lagos, Iskilu had to occupy and even renamed your father's land!

Go home y'all starting with the boy from iragbiji!!

Ajo ko da bi Ile!
YOU WILL NOT SEE THOSE FULANI SLAVES HERE BRUH. @ THE BOLDED IS A GREEN SNAKE ON A GREEN GRASS embarassed

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by GamalNasser: 1:48am On Feb 22, 2021
These people are like vermins
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by 400billionman: 2:10am On Feb 22, 2021
Parasites.

If you no allow me chop your farm, I kill you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by femi4: 5:51am On Feb 22, 2021
It can be animal blood now
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by TANID(m): 6:00am On Feb 22, 2021
nice one
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by four44: 6:05am On Feb 22, 2021
This is the last we go hear of them because they will be release in no time

2 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by sweetonugbu: 6:44am On Feb 22, 2021
Na wao
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by ogbuefieze: 6:46am On Feb 22, 2021
Na this malnourished boys dey terrorize my yoruba blodas reach make dem run enter Benin republic? na wa o!

6 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Cantonese: 6:57am On Feb 22, 2021
How that one neck come be like matchet? I mean the one on the right. Na giraffe be im papa? If aboki can do with cow and donkey inside bush, e fit do with giraffe sef. That kind person go work as local spy inside forest. Na pure kidnapper be that.

3 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by hotwax: 7:34am On Feb 22, 2021
if you see them, they look innocent. thats how they look, they always look as if they can't finish a slice of bread. But they are killers...

When the war start..if you like, look like HIV sick person...i will gun you down so far you speak fulfulde. There are no bad or good fulanis...once they have upper hand...a fulani can kill at any time....

no need for any stupid differentiation

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by CobraAnambra: 7:59am On Feb 22, 2021
Why do these lanky rats always run into the forest? When they see people coming after them they run.
I have never seen any bigger cowards than fulani.

- cobra

5 Likes

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Gandollaar(f): 8:07am On Feb 22, 2021
mike404:
YOU WILL NOT SEE THOSE FULANI SLAVES HERE BRUH. @ THE BOLDED IS A GREEN SNAKE ON A GREEN GRASS embarassed
Let them leave Lagos and go back to land if Dem go Sabi road to their papa house.

Fvcking Lagosians!

1 Like

Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by Prolificgiant(m): 8:09am On Feb 22, 2021
This is a right step in the right direction , if u are an experienced teacher and reside around bada, ayobo, Lagos check my signature requirements WAEC, OND and NCE
Re: Three Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Ogun With Bloodstained Cutlass (Photo) by GeneralPula: 8:17am On Feb 22, 2021
Sahara reporters..

Reporting fake news since 1900..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Moment Oladipo Diya Kneeling And Begging Abacha Not To Kill Him -VIDEO / Charles Amaechi: Governor Wike Commiserates With Rotimi Amaechi / Peter Obi Arrives Ile Ife, Pictured With Ooni Of Ife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.