Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,551 members, 7,840,317 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Platinumnk - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumnk (5466 Views)

Platinumnk / Platinumnk: Dearest is Doin Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 3:12am On Jun 15, 2011
You tell us how you have time to waste? 

Yo! Ms. Potato,

Could it be that HE is one of the victims? He sounds too emotional to be a bystander. lipsrsealed
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:13am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]It's  4:11 AM  here in France now - and whats the time saying the nation you are now?  grin grin[/size]

REALITY101:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hey Ogaga what time is it wherever you re?
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 3:16am On Jun 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

LOOL I know rit? Well I got paid even when I doing nothing. . So don't worry bout it.  Uumm  lipsrsealed saving the last word  undecided

Mrs.Chima:

Yo! Ms. Potato,
[b]
Could it be that HE is one of the victims? He sounds too emotional to be a bystande
[/b]r. lipsrsealed

Ya right. Hallelujah dance by Bro Frankie
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:18am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Mrs.Chima you got more issues than National Geographic!  lipsrsealed tongue[/size]

Mrs.Chima:

So have you.   undecided tongue
Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 3:19am On Jun 15, 2011
Yup!  You have plenty time to worry about online chatters ESPECIALLY Platinumnk.   cool

She is GOOOOD.   grin grin grin grin grin  How many more were victimized by Platinumnk?   lipsrsealed
Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 3:20am On Jun 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Mrs.Chima you got more issues than National Geographic!  lipsrsealed tongue[/size]

Take one to know one huh? wink
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 3:23am On Jun 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]It's  4:11 AM  here in France now - and whats the time saying the nation you are now?  grin grin[/size]

Mrs.Chima:

Yup!  You have plenty time to worry about online chatters ESPECIALLY Platinumnk.   cool

She is GOOOOD.   grin grin grin grin grin  How many more were victimized by Platinumnk?   lipsrsealed

undecided
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:24am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Wanna get laid. . .huh  Just crawl up a chicken's ass and wait grin grin wink! [/size]

Mrs.Chima:

Take one to know one huh?   wink
Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 3:26am On Jun 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Wanna get laid. . .huh  Just crawl up a chicken's backside and wait grin grin wink! [/size]

Is that what you did?   lipsrsealed Gotta get it the best way you can huh? wink
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:27am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]You read my post clearly. . .whats the time where you are now?[/size]

REALITY101:

Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:28am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]I'll never forget the first time we met -- although, I'll keep trying. . . . wink[/size]

Mrs.Chima:

Is that what you did?   lipsrsealed Gotta get it the best way you can huh? wink
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 3:29am On Jun 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]You read my post clearly. . .whats the time where you are now?[/size]

9pm
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 3:30am On Jun 15, 2011
Ok both of you need to go get a room and Bleep yourself to hell and leave this thread.
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:34am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Which of the nation? [/size]

REALITY101:

9pm
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 3:35am On Jun 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]Which of the nation? [/size]

United States
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:39am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]I think you make some sense on this. . .I'll soon go into the room - Thrust me , today's  show wouldn't be like the rest one i make sure i teach her some serious lesson on bed . grin grin grin wink  [/size]

REALITY101:

Ok both of you need to go get a room and bleep yourself to hell and leave this thread.
Re: Platinumnk by MsPotato(f): 3:48am On Jun 15, 2011
Guys! Stop it now.Im preety sure Reality is not The Seeker and Chima is not Playtinumnk! Im very sure of it just like how sure I am about Top Soldier is not 190. Na ahhh! angry

Can u guys quit talking like this.

Reality, next time u should just post this on the General Section! angry angry angry
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

Guys! Stop it now.Im preety sure Reality is not The Seeker and Chima is not Playtinumnk! Im very sure of it just like how sure I am about Top Soldier is not 190. Na ahhh! angry

Can u guys quit talking like this.

Reality, next time u should just post this on the General Section
! angry angry angry

Ok mami cheesy wink
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:58am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]I don't know where all these many suspecting and investigation ideas come from sef. . . undecided

I which some people can just mind their business and stop tracing random members of the forum - Gabry sweetie there was a time someone embarrass saying i open multiple Id's and honestly speaking i only have only one account on this forum but the dude insisted that as far the other Id is commenting so friendly with me on the issue on thread that mean's i came out with that Id to defend myself whenever some members that always show their '' bad mouth '' commentaries talents  are attacking me with insults for no reason. . .too bad matured minded people are mixed up with the fools .    embarassed
[/size]
Re: Platinumnk by MsPotato(f): 4:04am On Jun 15, 2011
REALITY101:

Ok mami cheesy wink

Thank you Reality wink

Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I don't know where all these many suspecting and investigation ideas come from sef. . . undecided

I which some people can just mind their business and stop tracing random members of the forum - Gabry sweetie there was a time someone embarrass saying i open multiple Id's and honestly speaking i only have only one account on this forum but the dude insisted that as far the other Id is commenting so friendly with me on the issue on thread that mean's i came out with that Id to defend myself whenever some members that always show their '' bad mouth '' commentaries talents  are attacking me with insults for no reason. . .too bad matured minded people are mixed up with the fools .    embarassed
[/size]

LOL! Well my dear, the best thinbg is to not bother and ignore those you dont want to associiate with. Ive learn my lesson a long time ago. Now whenever I see people which I dont respect here, I will ignore them and I dont even bother to read what they post. wink
Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 4:19am On Jun 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]I think you make some sense on this. . .I'll soon go into the room - Thrust me , today's  show wouldn't be like the rest one i make sure i teach her some serious lesson on bed . grin grin grin wink  [/size]

Get over yourself. undecided undecided undecided
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay(m): 4:20am On Jun 15, 2011
Just wondering where all those 'Igbo'-speaking PHD holders are? grin

Where is madam spike my doyin borom 13 times? wink

Spikedcylindricana come open ya t-e-e-t for hia o!

Or Ify mama? Ifyalways around and omin-present wey you dey o? grin

If na my thread now. . .all of them go show their ugly Igbotic Ikebe dey make t-e-e-t like 'agaba'@

Mu he he he he

[size=20pt]HELP AN IGBOTIC 419 ANGEL OOOOOOOH!

HELP! A BABY ELEPHANT IS FALLING AND CAN'T GERRRRRRRRRRUP. . .CLAP ON! CLAP ON! KPA-KPA!!!
[/size]

This is gooooooooood! cheesy

Any Igbo biatch is a friend of mine. . .  cheesy

Mu he he he he he he heeeeeeeeeee

Chai! Dem go drive me from work this night I swear! cheesy
Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 4:21am On Jun 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

which I dont respect here, I will ignore them and I dont even bother to read what they post.   wink
cry cry cry
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:24am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Yeah - Ignoring the senseless ones should that be counted as lack of tolerance?  Most people may stumble across the discussion and when they see someone was like trying to see your next respond  but because of the insult or badmouth commentaries you've seen  that make you decide not to respond but the other person may not think you're friendly to ignore. . .though , i really understand it isn't easy to handle such set of stumble people on there comments than to overlook there dump write-up .  grin grin wink
[/size]
Ms. Potato:

LOL! Well my dear, the best thinbg is to not bother and ignore those you dont want to associiate with. Ive learn my lesson a long time ago. Now whenever I see people which I dont respect here, I will ignore them and I dont even bother to read what they post.   wink
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 15, 2011
Blazay:

Just wondering where all those 'Igbo'-speaking PHD holders are? grin

Where is madam spike my doyin borom? wink
Or Ify mama?

If na my thread now. . .all of them go show their ugly Igbotic Ikebe dey make t-e-e-t like 'agaba'@

Mu he he he he

This is gooooooooood! cheesy

Why re you spiting all over the thread?  cheesy

Mrs.Chima:

cry cry cry

This is just the beginning of your crying days  undecided
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy wink
REALITY101:

This is just the beginning of your crying days  undecided
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay(m): 4:27am On Jun 15, 2011
REALITY101:

Why re you spiting all over the thread?  cheesy

My prerogative darling. Mind ya business!
If you are a phocking moderator or Super mod. . .throw out the damn posts! kiss
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 4:32am On Jun 15, 2011
Blazay:

My prerogative darling. Mind ya business!
If you are a phocking moderator or Super mod. . .throw out the damn posts! kiss

Eww

What with darling and kiss BS bro? cuz the last I checked your stat said (M) Btw must you show off your tribalism crap everywhere u go?
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay(m): 4:37am On Jun 15, 2011
REALITY101:

Eww

What with darling and kiss BS bro? cuz the last I checked your stat said (M) Btw must you show off your tribalism crap everywhere u go?

Never mind. . . keep the thread going! kiss
I am loving it.
I love a good gang up once in a while.
Nothing like feeling like a 'locust' at the moment.
It surrrrrrrrrre feels GUD! kiss

[size=20pt]MORE PWEEEEEEEEEEEEZE!!![/size]
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 4:39am On Jun 15, 2011
Hehehe what a clueless clown undecided cheesy
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay(m): 4:42am On Jun 15, 2011
. . . AND THE VERDICT IZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ. . . .

GUILTY AS CHARGED!

[size=20pt]25 YEARS IMPRISONMENT WITHOUT CONJUGAL VISITS!. . .ABOLUTELY NO PHOCKING!!! [/size]
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 4:43am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Keep talking, someday you'll say something intelligent. grin grin[/size]

REALITY101:

Hehehe what a clueless clown undecided cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / Who Is Kassim Afegbua?| Meet The Wanted Ibb's Spokesman, Mr Kassim Afegbua / Please Help Translate From Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.