Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,781 members, 7,837,840 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 11:29 AM

Platinumnk - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumnk (5463 Views)

Platinumnk / Platinumnk: Dearest is Doin Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 1:16am On Jun 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

The recognition/obsession is FLATTERING.  kiss  IF I would get into scamming anyone IT DEFINITELY wouldn't be [size=33pt]BROKE NIGGAS.[/size]   wink wink  (No offense Plat Girl)

The target would be oyinbo and asian men cool cool

NOT the other ones lipsrsealed

Ma'am reduce your font next time your typing crap on my thread.
Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 1:18am On Jun 15, 2011
This thread is [size=22pt]CRAP[/size] indeed.
[size=22pt]LMAO@niggas obsessing over ONLINE CHATTERS grin grin grin grin grin[/size]
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 1:28am On Jun 15, 2011
Ghetto
Re: Platinumnk by MsPotato(f): 1:30am On Jun 15, 2011
Reality, did you have to bring up this poster? Let bygones be bygones. Aight? Even if you know what happen to her, wetin u fit do?

Why are u creating trouble for here?

angry

Mrs Chima, please tell it to em ooo. . .
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 1:35am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]Reality i hear the only place you're ever invited is outside. . . .If though this is your thread you don't deserve to be there . Why are you trying to cause trouble here naww? [/size]
Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 1:38am On Jun 15, 2011
LMAO at the pot calling the kettle black grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go Plat, Go Plat, Go Plat!  Damn Plat you got niggas obsessing and YOU ARE NOT ONLINE. 

Ms. Potato:

Reality, did you have to bring up this poster? Let bygones be bygones. Aight? Even if you know what happen to her, wetin u fit do?

angry

Mrs Chima, please tell it to em ooo. . .

Sad huh Ms. Potato.  That's what happens when one is affected by recession.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 1:40am On Jun 15, 2011
Ms. Potato:

angry

Mrs Platinumnk , please tell it to em ooo. . .

Hey are you high or what? is it a crime to care about an old member of this forum?

Mrs.Chima:

This thread is [size=22pt]CRAP[/size] indeed.
[size=22pt]LMAO@niggas obsessing over ONLINE CHATTERS  grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Get out of here cuz this ground is for decent people not for ghetto mama's.

Mrs.Chima:

LMAO  grin grin grin grin grin grin

Go Plat, Go Plat, Go Plat!  Damn Plat you got niggas obsessing and YOU ARE NOT ONLINE.  grin

Sad huh Ms. Potato.  That's what happens when one is affected by recession.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lol now I'm believing what that dude said ~Mrs. Chima =Platinumnk ~
Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 1:42am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=44pt]LMAO[/size]@CYBER SPACE REALITY  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This thread is definitely for GHEDDO DADDIES.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Be careful Ms. Potato, SOME PEOPLE take ONLINE REALITY serious. lipsrsealed
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 1:48am On Jun 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

[size=44pt]LMAO[/size]@CYBER SPACE REALITY  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This thread is definitely for GHEDDO DADDIES.  lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Be careful Ms. Potato, SOME PEOPLE take ONLINE REALITY serious.
lipsrsealed

If lame were dirt, you'd cover about an acre. Post once and bounce. Post more if your liking the thread or hurting
Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 1:48am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=22pt]A hit dog hollered grin[/size]
Re: Platinumnk by Scooby1(m): 1:49am On Jun 15, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 1:51am On Jun 15, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

All foam, no beer. Now get off my property
Re: Platinumnk by 190: 1:53am On Jun 15, 2011
Scooby1:

undecided undecided
grin grin grin
Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 1:54am On Jun 15, 2011
Ms. Potato!   grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 1:54am On Jun 15, 2011
190 are u sure your ok?
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 1:55am On Jun 15, 2011
190 I heard she refunded the money?
Re: Platinumnk by OgidiBoy(m): 1:58am On Jun 15, 2011
Just being nosy, is it true that Ms. Potato is Gabry shocked shocked shocked
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 2:00am On Jun 15, 2011
OgidiBoy:

Just being nosy, is it true that Ms. Potato is Gabry shocked shocked shocked

I heard the same thing. And Mrs. Chima aka Ms Eve is also = Plat undecided
Re: Platinumnk by OgidiBoy(m): 2:01am On Jun 15, 2011
REALITY101:

I heard the same thing. And Mrs. Chima aka Ms Eve is also = Plat undecided

And is it true you THESEEKER ?
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 2:02am On Jun 15, 2011
OgidiBoy:

And is it true you THESEEKER ?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy Onye ara. I'm the finder
Re: Platinumnk by OgidiBoy(m): 2:09am On Jun 15, 2011
WOW it's like old times again, I missed all you guys,

Plat I'm still waiting for my cheese burger. angry angry

Gabry I'm still waiting for you to hook me up with one of your Asian friend I saw in your profile. angry angry

Theseeker was your book ever published ? if yes I need a signed copy pls. sad
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 15, 2011
And how  is Irving Texas. .Homie here is from H.Town tho currently in LA
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:31am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt] Mrs.Chima dear sorry but if you were my dog, I'd shave your butt and teach you to walk backwards. grin grin grin wink[/size]

Mrs.Chima:

Re: Platinumnk by MsPotato(f): 2:42am On Jun 15, 2011
Reality, I have known you to be a mature poster but for you to bring up this issue where we all know it really boils down alot of people here (even though the issue has nothing to do with anyone of us) and  this issue is long forggoten. I dont see why you should bring out this issue again left alone post it on the Romance section where its nowhere near romantic at all. What are u trying to prove here? angry I would advice you to please let it go already. This thread will only cause more commotion than good. And also u will be fined for making the Mods here to do double job  tongue

Mrs. Chima, U are one funny lady but whatever you say, I kinda agree with you. The person is not online yet people are obsessing about her. And whats worst, people can even self proclaim that they know what actually happen. Na waaa for some people sef.  undecided  grin

Ogidi, who are u interested in? Maybe I can help u out there. tongue
Re: Platinumnk by annita19(f): 2:54am On Jun 15, 2011
:d
Re: Platinumnk by annita19(f): 2:57am On Jun 15, 2011
Kidding haha who is Plat anyways?
Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 3:00am On Jun 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt] Mrs.Chima dear sorry but if you were my dog, I'd shave your butt and teach you to walk backwards. grin grin grin wink[/size]

You would put a doggy thong on me too? Oh freak! tongue
Ms. Potato:

Reality, I have known you to be a mature poster but for you to bring up this issue where we all know it really boils down alot of people here (even though the issue has nothing to do with anyone of us) and  this issue is long forggoten. I dont see why you should bring out this issue again left alone post it on the Romance section where its nowhere near romantic at all. What are u trying to prove here? angry I would advice you to please let it go already. This thread will only cause more commotion than good. And also u will be fined for making the Mods here to do double job  tongue

Mrs. Chima, U are one funny lady but whatever you say, I kinda agree with you. The person is not online yet people are obsessing about her. And whats worst, people can even self proclaim that they know what actually happen. Na waaa for some people sef.  undecided  grin

Ogidi, who are u interested in? Maybe I can help u out there. tongue

And assumed I AM PLATINUMNK!!!! Plat Girl, Ayetty, and I were the ball busting trio so I guess I had time to be Plat Girl and Queen Eve huh? lipsrsealed
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 3:02am On Jun 15, 2011
You tell us undecided
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 3:04am On Jun 15, 2011
I gotta move this thread off of Romance section in a - - - - undecided cheesy
Re: Platinumnk by Ogaga4Luv(m): 3:07am On Jun 15, 2011
[size=13pt]
You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the cage this morning.  undecided tongue
[/size]

Mrs.Chima:

You would put a canine thong on me too?  Oh freak!  tongue

Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 3:08am On Jun 15, 2011
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hey Ogaga what time is it wherever you re?
Re: Platinumnk by MrsChima(f): 3:11am On Jun 15, 2011
Ogaga4Luv:

[size=13pt]
You must have gotten up on the wrong side of the cage this morning.  undecided tongue
[/size]

So have you. undecided tongue

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Kassim Afegbua?| Meet The Wanted Ibb's Spokesman, Mr Kassim Afegbua / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.