Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,798 members, 7,837,879 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 12:11 PM

Platinumnk - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Platinumnk (5464 Views)

Platinumnk / Platinumnk: Dearest is Doin Fine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Platinumnk by kandiikane(m): 9:53pm On Jun 15, 2011
Odunnu:

*gives her a slap*
do I look so cheap?
Well. . .

190:

she needed it grin grin
Who let you out of your hole
Re: Platinumnk by tpia5: 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2011
Re: Platinumnk by tpia5: 11:50pm On Jun 15, 2011
Re: Platinumnk by Odunnu: 1:40am On Jun 16, 2011
ROFLMAO! Tpia na wa o! If the neigbours hear my laugh at this time of the night and consider me a witch, you will be held responsible!
Choi! NL is full of characters.
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay1: 2:02am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

i also went through blazay's post history and couldnt find anywhere with lmao- dont know if her comments on this thread were what's being referred to, or not.

HERE COMES ANOTHER PERMANENT RESIDENT OF NL. . .OMNI PRESENT. WHO BEG YOU FOR SUPPLICATION?

I HAVE WARNED YOU OKORO-Yoruba PEEPS TO KEEP TO YOURSELVES! E-BADU BELLE E-JELOSI NOR GREE UNA REST.

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

Madam omni present Yoruba nay-ked sympathizer.
Na which wan be your consain ma?

Weda na you use 190 account or na your grand mama. . . make I nor see my name for your post o!

You can go and join him with all your useless tatafo gossip in that una face book.

Please learn to mind your business ma!

Thank you! kiss

Any where 'Blazay' matter surface, you go show your ugly face! You nor dey taya for my matter?

I still dey kamkpe!

Who can I hellep you ma?

Your thing dey lost? grin

MADAM BLAZAY IS DOING SUPER. . . NOT A DAMN THING YOU OR YOUR GANG CAN DO ABOURRRIT! MWAAAAAAAAAH!

MAKE I NOR CATCH MY NAME FOR THOSE YOUR JOBLESS FINGER TIPS AGAIN YOU HEAR.

ABEG. . . CARRY YOUR 190 GO.

ARRRRRRRRRRANTUS NONSENSICUS!!!

MAKE UNA QUENCH IF UNA WAN QUENCH! kiss
Re: Platinumnk by tpia5: 2:21am On Jun 16, 2011
Re: Platinumnk by Odunnu: 2:27am On Jun 16, 2011
190 did a copy and paste on that post. I remember that post very well because I was on the thread where it originated from. Even thd #30 reply sef.
Hey T, you'l make a good detective
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay1: 2:53am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

^^ey, easy on the attack mode.

i simply stated my observation, that's all.

yes, i'm a permanent resident of nl- it's a public forum and i'm on the www.

i happened to catch that thread and was following it with interest- i dont pretend like so many people and i'm not going to fake like i didnt see it. Or exchange gossipy yims while chopping and wiping mouth here like a backstabber.

now, i understand you're upset due to 190's harassment and being banned, but that's no reason to jump on me, plz.

i still stand by my assertion post #31 wasnt typed by 190 and if so, that means multiple people are behind that id.

Na today?
When you know all these. . .why do YOU keep asking rhetorical questions? Not that I care. kiss
As you can see. . .it takes a whole lot more to intimidate a woman of my caliber. . .especially where cyber nonentities are concerned.

I am upset due to 190s harassment? Frankly irritated more than annoyed. Because that has been the ongoing MO on NL and all other websites with una e-badu belle and e jolosi gang.

HA! I still dey for hia!

I STILL DEY FOR HIA. . . MU HE HE HE HE. . .

ONLY 190. . .? MAKE THEM MORPH INTO MODERATOR AND SUPER MODERATOR ASHEWO KPA KPA. WHICH WAN CONSIAN ME?

I AM SOOOOOOOO SPECIAL TO SOME LOW-LIVES AS YOU CAN SEE. THEY JUST CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF MY EXTREMELY RICH AND BEAURRRRRRIFUL LIFE. MWAAAAAH!!!

WITH ALL THEIR FAKE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE, PLUS WOR-WOR BLACK SKIN PLUS BARREN TOTO! WE NOR DEY THE SAME 'ABORTION BELT' CLUB OF NL O! cheesy

Please, I have dealt with the 190 of a facebook wor wor gang of barren cyber gossips/I go marry/born for cyber airways.

No need digging it up.

Find something better to do with your time than play ye ye detective concerning "Blazay"!

Thank you!

This thread is about Madam fatty bor-bor Abia State 419 crime spree! Please, do not derail the thread any further.

Face you own life. . .if indeed you have one!
Re: Platinumnk by tpia5: 2:56am On Jun 16, 2011
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay1: 2:59am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

if i knew, would i be asking the questions?

think before typing plz.

no, i dont.

and?

Please, Madam Goody two shoes. E don do abeg!

This topic is about Platimumnk!

[size=20pt]NOT BLAZAY! FACE THE DAMN TOPIC AND LEAVE BLAZAY OUT OF YOUR FINGER TIPS. UNA GO SOON QUENCH BICOS OF MILITIA! KAI!!! cry cry cry cry cry cry
[/size]

Why did you drag my matter with 190 into this thread?

Please, my man is home. . . . You sit on NL and try to get one of your own ma!

Have a good night! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!  Tomorrow is pay day too. . .time to shop for my fine yellow children. E-badu belle and e jelosi barren, wor-wor single old cargos of NL keep off. . .

Ta ta!

UGLY OKORO Yoruba ABORTION QUEENS!

[img]http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/forum/image.php?u=14136&dateline=1307576411[/img]

[size=20pt]BACK TO SENDER O YE BARREN SINGLE OKORO-Yoruba WITCHES OF NL AND NVS. . .WITH YA FAKE MARRIAGE CERTIFICATES!!! MWAAAAH!!!!
MAKE UNA STOP TO THE PHOCK WITH UNA ANUS FOR LONDON. . .YOU CANNOT FIT TO BORN WITH ANUS. . . HEAR YE HEAR YE!
[/size]
Re: Platinumnk by tpia5: 3:16am On Jun 16, 2011
Re: Platinumnk by kandiikane(m): 3:20am On Jun 16, 2011
Blazay1:

Have a good night! Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!  Tomorrow is pay day too. . .time to shop for my fine yellow children. E-badu belle and e jelosi b

?
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay1: 3:28am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

^^carry go!!!!!

you like wahala too much.

the other thread was locked, which is why i made my observation here.

i didnt feel like starting a new thread and needed to note what i saw!!!!!

Not that I ever thought you were the sharpest knife in any kitchen drawer,
You are too dense to gerrrit!
Of course I like wahala too much.
The reason I would like you to keep my name off your 'problem-free' finger tips! kiss

kandiikane:

?

Oh jes o!

Not dark and ugly like some peeps have shytted out. DARK WOR-WOR MONSTERS! cry
Re: Platinumnk by tpia5: 3:30am On Jun 16, 2011
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay1: 3:33am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

^^helloo!!!

is the name copyrighted?

i think you need to calm down. undecided

No, the name is not a copyright infringement. I am only trying to make you understand why old ladies like yourself should not be gossiping on NL. I am indeed as calm as cool cumber ma'am.  kiss If you need to be put in your place. . .I will do you the honors! kiss Just learn to mind your doggone bizzz! kiss

in any case, i'm not going to exchange words with you all day.
i've noted what i want to note

No. . .that would not be your stock in trade. Better suited for 'other' purposes. Madam note taker and commentator. . . SIENNE ALL-BROWN OF NL! cheesy

Please, make your notes without referring to me madam.

I don't read your posts. . .DO NOT READ MINE.

Thank you! GOOD NIGHT! kiss
Re: Platinumnk by tpia5: 3:36am On Jun 16, 2011
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay1: 3:46am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

^^sorry if i find it hard to do that.

you should know at my age, i have no other hobby.

and yes, calm down especially since the person you're fighting isnt even on the thread at the moment.

i believe i've explained my reason for posting here.

you dont have to accept it, but there's nothing i can do about that.

You are really a slow-poke!

Oh, you thought because we were 'banned', you had the priviledge to start a 're-buttal' discussion with your peppersoup gang huh? cheesy

MADAM KNOW ALL! wink

I hope I have made myself clear to you too? Next time. . .DO NOT DRAG ME INTO A TOPIC THAT HAS NO BEARING ON A THREAD! kiss

If you do not get that. . .I can't pay for your brain transplant either!

NEXT TIME STICK TO THE TOPIC AT HAND OR OPEN ANOTHER THREAD TO DISCUSS ROFO ROFOS. JOBLESS WOMAN! cheesy

TYPICAL YORUBA OLOFOFO!

ODA BO OOOOOOOOOOH!

BUSY BODY OF ODUDUWA LAND VIA NL! cheesy
Re: Platinumnk by tpia5: 3:49am On Jun 16, 2011
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay1: 3:56am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

gosh, i tire for your matter.

just go and sleep/phock/work/eat/club or something.

no chase me comot from nl abeg- i don quench be that. shocked shocked

i'm tracing certain things here, do you mind?
bye bye!!!

i open threads only if i feel like it, and in this instance, i didnt. Too bad, but the matter didnt concern me that much to the extent i must be opening threads for no good reason.

i was looking for where you lmao as was mentioned in the other place, and only found something like that here.

besides, the thread was locked!!! as i said before.

na your Yoruba genes you dey abuse oh, not me.

i could care less.

MADAM D-I-C-K ALAKORI TRACY OF ODUDUWA LAND! cheesy

Please, go and trace other threads without 'Blazay' in it madam!
I taya for una cyber stalkamatics! cheesy
Love is not by force!
Shioooooooooor!

I don't use 'lmao'. . . I use Mu he he he he

So nothing to trace. . .olodo! cheesy

Busy body detective!
Re: Platinumnk by tpia5: 3:57am On Jun 16, 2011
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay1: 3:59am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

loh-wetin?

are you a lesbian?

anyway!! unlike you, my fingers get tired of typing!!

Gooooooooood!
Then moooooooooovit!
Your gang of cheerleaders are no where to be found.
You go and sleep. . . or GO AND REGROUP ON FACE BOOK OR TWIT-YOU!
My pleasure educating you. Madam busy body of Oduduwa land!

MIND YA BUSINESS OOOOOOOOH. . .TYPICAL OGBONI CHRISTIAN BUSY BODY!

WAY YOUR PHD HOLDER IN 'IGBO' STUDIES COUNTERPART? wink
Re: Platinumnk by tpia5: 4:01am On Jun 16, 2011
Blazay1:

I don't use 'lmao'. . . I use Mu he he he he

duh times 30.

undecided
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay1: 4:02am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

duh times 30.

undecided

So wetin you dey investigate madam busy body?

Mu he he he he he

Abeg go sleep. . .your gang don abandon you! kiss
Re: Platinumnk by tpia5: 4:04am On Jun 16, 2011
^^can you name the members of this gang?
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay1: 4:09am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

^^can you name the members of this gang?

YOUR:

GOD THE FATHER
GOD THE SON
GOD THE HOLY SPIRIT

There! kiss
Re: Platinumnk by tpia5: 4:16am On Jun 16, 2011
^^you're catholic i guess.

so btw you cant mention names or what.

yawn. i'm out.

kindly end the conversation cos i know i aint that interesting.
Re: Platinumnk by Blazay1: 4:18am On Jun 16, 2011
tpia@:

^^you're catholic i guess.

My God forbid! kiss

so btw you cant mention names or what.

yawn. i'm out.

kindly end the conversation cos i know i aint that interesting.

Who cares to name your phocking okoro-Yoruba ugly cyber gang bangers with multiple ids? AWON ANUS PHOCKERS AND BISEXUALS OF THE UK PLUS BARREN MOUNTAIN OF FAYA BIATCHES OF THE US PLUS ON THE ROAD FROM EDINBURG TO SEATTLE SISI EKO ASHEWO BRIGADE TO CATCH CYBER HUSBAND AND BORN MONKEY WOR-WOR PICKINS DEM. CHAI! cheesy

Na today baboon begin lick im own nyansh? Bring it on I say. I will keep slapping your arzzzzes till y'all learn to mind your business. I don't read your boring posts. DO NOT READ MINE! THANK YOU.  YOU ARE NOT SIGNIFICANT IN MY LIFE. MWAH! JUST CHEAP ENTERTAINMENT. . .THANK YOU! kiss

Great. I only came back to reply your unnecessary introduction of 'madam blazay' on this 419 thread! Like it takes genius to figure out that some of your jobless things only dream of 'Blazay' in your conscious and unconscious moments. . . ! After gossipping on facebook, you thing you can use one of your so-called allies to be stalking me all over the cyber airways?

MU HE HE HE HE HE. . .I DEY LAUGH O! cheesy

Ha! I still day for hia. . .go and gossip more on face book! It will not change the harsh realities of your 'barren' lives! kiss

You started it. . . I will gladly end it!

BRING ON THE OKORO Yoruba BARREN DE WOR-WOR GANG(WITH RABBIT TEETH AND UGLY BLACKIE WOR-WOR SKIN TOO) I SAY. AT LEAST SOME OF US DO NOT PHOCK WITH OUR ANUSES. . . NEITHER ARE WE CURSED WITH SUCH UGLINESS THAT WE CAN ONLY FIND SPOUSES ON THE CYBER AIRWAYS. THANK MY GOD O! SOME OF US DO NOT HAVE TO BEFRIEND MONKEYS ON THE CYBER AIRWAYS TO BE IMPREGNATED. TA NU JAH! cheesy

BYE BYE DEARIE. . .SAY HELLO TO THE ABORTIONS QUEENS OF ENGLAND! wink

PRAISE DA LORD! HALLELUJAH!!!

NEXT PLEASE. . . JOBLESS E-BADU BELLE AND E-JOLOSI  UGLY BARREN OLD CARGOS/DESPERADO SINGLES ON NL AND NVS!!!

THANK GOD FOR NL AND NVS OOOOOOOH. . .CHINEKEEE!!! SOME OF UNA NOR GO FIT SEE HUSBAND OR WIFE LAI LAI ATI LAI LAI! UGLY MOFOS! cheesy

BRING IT ON I SAY. . . BARREN OKIJA-OKOOR MOUNTAIN OF FAYA OGBONI-Yoruba WITCHES AND HUSBAND KILLERS AKA WIDOWS! cheesy

UNA GO TAYA! cheesy

UGLY PHAAAAAAAAAT PLATI-MONKEYS!

NEXT PLEASE I SAY. . . UNA DON TAYA? wink

BARREN UGLY PHAT OKORO/Yoruba SINGLE OLD CARGO OF BIATCHES! grin
Re: Platinumnk by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 16, 2011
Bloody drailers
Re: Platinumnk by kandiikane(m): 3:31pm On Jun 16, 2011
^^^I know I still have not found out the issue with platinumnk
Re: Platinumnk by won90: 7:45pm On Jun 16, 2011
angry angry
Re: Platinumnk by newman10(m): 8:12pm On Jun 16, 2011
Go to google, type in "Nneka Anyanwu Mirian" you would read the full story of how Platinumnk scammed $14,000 from a nairaland member.
Re: Platinumnk by won90: 10:34pm On Jun 16, 2011
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Who Is Kassim Afegbua?| Meet The Wanted Ibb's Spokesman, Mr Kassim Afegbua / Freedom To Delete Your Account If You Wish To Leave Nairaland. / Picture Of Guys Urinating In The Street Of Abuja.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.