Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,228 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor (15329 Views)

Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by AngelicBeing: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
NwaNimo1:
Rubbish......... Malnutrition / Malaria remains more of a concern to Nigerians,

[img]https://media1./images/8449c89b2a5a67af4d98b99a8e403eee/tenor.gif?itemid=21379361[/img]

Let oyibo face their Flu Covid
tongue
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Basiljoe: 9:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Whats the big deal, Jesus dinor save you again?
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by genkins(m): 9:41pm On Dec 22, 2021
Kumuyi won't tell you about the people he prayed for but still died from the COVID virus.. It's only tales of the ones that recovered.. I laugh in tongues... Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Vinnie2000(m): 9:43pm On Dec 22, 2021
Where is Righteousness2 aka Holiness..

Let him come and tell us his Position on Kumuyi's statement! sad

Make we believe am?
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Tototoosweet: 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
post=108733652:

How many years COVID-19 don dey?
2 years now if you no know...know now
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by kovic7(m): 9:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
SS DEY MOCK AA WEN DEY SICK..

U WEN GO SOON DIE
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Rexymania(m): 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Why is it that na only una prayer dey heal people, not the medication they took which is more real. Walahi, Christianity na fake
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Mrbenny001: 9:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
Many toxic people on nairaland... once they see anything pastor or church...their dick go just rise as if Church is the cause of their failure...many of you don't go to church..has your life any better.. children of hate

6 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by martineverest(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
Viltron:
Noo kidding!
Flu or covid 19?
unfortunately,that flu is a sign of covid 19.......nearly everyone i know in Lagos is either coughing or having headache or sore throat or fever
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Lordedifice1: 10:07pm On Dec 22, 2021
Corona virus is not in Nigeria
I have gone out gathered out in crowd and i haven't contracted any shit
So therefore covid is a fiasco,a science fiction
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Eriokanmi: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jack005:
I thought Nigerian pastors are immune from covid or other viruses... When will Nigerians learns that these pastors have no Power or are not immune to death...
They had powers and its power of God which kumuyi used and healed all his members, none was said to have died. Read again.

I shared my covid-19 experience here in the past. I called ncdc but they turned me down. I called on my pastor who was always praying for me morning and night. My strengths left me. He gave me some bible verses to read and pray with . I was healed, all my children who picked it too were healed. I also infected my wife but God healed us all.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by omohayek: 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Covid is real but it isn't fatal in Africa like it is in Europe and America.

This I have seen.
Too bad nobody told ex-Governor Ajimobi or Kayode Fayemi about your wonderful revelation before this "non-fatal" disease took both their lives ...
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by omohayek: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
juman:
African countries need to be producing corona vaccines.
Thats the best way to go.
For that to happen, it would help if more Africans actually started accepting the reality of COVID in the first place, otherwise the main market for the vaccines would be the same upper and middle income countries that are already first in line with Pfizer and Moderna.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by ComeToJesus: 10:16pm On Dec 22, 2021
Jack005:
I thought Nigerian pastors are immune from covid or other viruses... When will Nigerians learns that these pastors have no Power or are not immune to death...

Your thought process is defective and puerile.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Rastaramsey(m): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Even a top pastor is lieing about this shit sad sad

And Some people dey look up to am ooo undecided undecided
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by ComeToJesus: 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Mrbenny001:
Many toxic people on nairaland... once they see anything pastor or church...their dick go just rise as if Church is the cause of their failure...many of you don't go to church..has your life any better.. children of hate

Honestly, na children of perdition full this site. They believe pastors and churches are the reason their lives are backward.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Knivesout(m): 10:40pm On Dec 22, 2021
Keep quiet!
VOsimhen144:
My own is that.....After treatment, instead for him to give the doctors some credit. He will deceive their gullible followers that God came down from heaven to heal him.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by kmaster007: 10:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nah you go talk for Ur pastor
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by cescky(m): 10:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Hmmm...

Anybody doubting the realness of COVID-19 is just dumb.

It's just that our African/Nigerian government are overhyping it's effects in Africa for their selfish reasons or maybe to get Aids/Grants and donations from the West.

The lab that developed the virus didn't put the African gene into consideration or maybe Africans were not the target. Anyway sha God got us.

wev had various viruses already in our systems hence covid couldnt stand strong

malaria that we chest like bread and butter even kills black people raised in the west...

theres nothing the immune system cant fight against,,,thats howGod made man...but the immune system needs practice. it becomes strong by fighting against various viruses,which are abundant around here, due to poverty

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Lucas4903: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Hmmm...

Anybody doubting the realness of COVID-19 is just dumb.

It's just that our African/Nigerian government are overhyping it's effects in Africa for their selfish reasons or maybe to get Aids/Grants and donations from the West.

The lab that developed the virus didn't put the African gene into consideration or maybe Africans were not the target. Anyway sha God got us.

But then where is the aid coming from. Most countries are recovering and still recovering from the economic impact of Covid. So for u to say they are overhyping it for aid is somewhat belittling. The only thing u will get is Vaccines. The US just pledged 500million vaccines and Canada also pledged some vaccines so which aid are u guys shouting up and down. The UN is coordinating efforts for vaccines to reach developing nations swiftly.....so please mention the aids the govt anywhere in Africa have received because of Covid let's just desist from false narrative it doesn't do anybody any good.
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by VOsimhen144(m): 10:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
Knivesout:
Keep quiet!
keep quiet kill you there.

Zombie

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Leonbonapart(m): 11:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
VOsimhen144:
My own is that.....After treatment, instead for him to give the doctors some credit. He will deceive their gullible followers that God came down from heaven to heal him.
another mumu

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by ScamDemicEra: 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Incredible !!
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by VOsimhen144(m): 11:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
Leonbonapart:
another mumu
weyrey. Suffer no dey tire una. Keep on worshipping and licking your pastor's ass. E nor concern me.

Zombie

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Knivesout(m): 11:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
Stupidity is not a crime, so feel free to go ..
VOsimhen144:
keep quiet kill you there.

Zombie

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by ScamDemicEra: 11:28pm On Dec 22, 2021
ScamDemicEra:
Mega churches are incredibly toxic places to be in these end-times.
It helps satan keep a tight leash on billions of people through a few personalities.
Pastors have so dumb down the sheep such that if satan waka come their living room they wont recognize him.

Small house fellowships with like minded folks with no pastor, just prayer meetings and bible studies, is the best for the times we're living in.

Matthew 18:20 For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them.  KJV

Matthew 24
3. And as He sat on the Mount of Olives, the disciples came to Him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be ? And what shall be the sign of Your coming, and of the end of the world ?

4. And Jesus answered and said to them, Take heed that no man deceive you. KJV
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by VOsimhen144(m): 11:29pm On Dec 22, 2021
Knivesout:
Stupidity is not a crime, so feel free to go ..
oga getattt! of my mention. Keep on licking your pastor's nyash.
I wish you Happy licking.

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Knivesout(m): 11:38pm On Dec 22, 2021
Sometimes It's better to keep ur mouth shut and give the impression that you are stupid than open it and remove all doubts
VOsimhen144:
oga getattt! of my mention. Keep on licking your pastor's nyash.
I wish you Happy licking.
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by VOsimhen144(m): 11:45pm On Dec 22, 2021
Knivesout:
Sometimes It's better to keep ur mouth shut and give the impression that you are stupid than open it and remove all doubts
Even your English dey give me headache. Good night oo. Merry Christmas and a happy ass licking in advance.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Knivesout(m): 12:10am On Dec 23, 2021
U are obviously too stupid to insult!
VOsimhen144 [s:
post=108736520
]Even your English dey give me headache. Good night oo. Merry Christmas and a happy ass licking in advance
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? / Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.