Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,264 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor (15328 Views)

Bishop Mike Bamidele: COVID-19 Is From Hell, Not From God / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned / Even If My Pastor Gambles With My Tithe, I Will Continue To Pay. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Gammfreak(m): 12:12am On Dec 23, 2021
I tot he one time said we shouldn't vaccinate.... lol
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by planetx: 12:19am On Dec 23, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Hmmm...

Anybody doubting the realness of COVID-19 is just dumb.

It's just that our African/Nigerian government are overhyping it's effects in Africa for their selfish reasons or maybe to get Aids/Grants and donations from the West.

The lab that developed the virus didn't put the African gene into consideration or maybe Africans were not the target. Anyway sha God got us.
The original Sars-Covid1 was a biological weapon attack on China in 2002 but for some unknown reason it fizzle out. In 2019 China was attacked again with Sars-Covid 2, but this time China was ready and reverse engineered the virus to mainly affect people with Neanderthal gene that is why it seems not to be affecting Africa that much.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by osazsky(m): 4:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Lies how can it be real..Bill Gates wants to decieve us to take the mark of the beast .nerver again..I stand with conspiracy 5g theory..we blacks will nerver use this nonsense 5g Bill Gates wants to use to control humanity ..note the vacine is the chip..all he needs to do is to connect u to his 5g then he starts telling u wat to do..like married men going on rampant sex with animals snakes dogs this will be too much for God to bear then just like sodom God will end the world. Those that took the vacine will go to hell to rule with demons then those of us dat didnt take the vacine will join the 144000 thousand that will rule heaven.then those that did small bad but did not take the vacine will remain on earth which will now be paradise. In paradise so much love no deaths lions will be mans best friends. Lions will only eat grass like goats..snakes will not have poisons it will be means best pet..then those that died before this happens next year will be resurrected to join us..wahala for who don take vacine which is the mark of the beast..this I have seen..pls nobody should quote me
.I saw it live yesterday in my trans..how we blacks believe these things beats my immagination..see the God of isreal African Christians will be praying to..no need to talk about muslims those once nor be life them come

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Kokoebapluse(m): 6:25am On Dec 23, 2021
If am a president. I will not give pastor or any Christian a drug or any vaccine in any hospital. Reason because they claim they wise why they are not.

Every Christian need to go and drink blood of Jesus for healing as the way they does on Tv and radio.
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Dayvidblue: 6:33am On Dec 23, 2021
ClassicMan202:
Hmmm...

Anybody doubting the realness of COVID-19 is just dumb.

It's just that our African/Nigerian government are overhyping it's effects in Africa for their selfish reasons or maybe to get Aids/Grants and donations from the West.

The lab that developed the virus didn't put the African gene into consideration or maybe Africans were not the target. Anyway sha God got us.

Can you prove the highlighted text? If not, then you are as dumb as those doubting the realness of the virus.
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by VOsimhen144(m): 7:17am On Dec 23, 2021
Knivesout:
U are obviously too stupid to insult!
[/s]
bros abeg free me na. Getattt!! Of my mention.
Abi U want make I help U fvck ur mama, since your father can't perform

Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by Knivesout(m): 8:38am On Dec 23, 2021
Ur mama is still trying to figure out who ur real father is ..the body count is too much!... anybody that calls u a bastard has an iota of respect for u! Wasted sperm!!!!
VOsimhen144:
bros abeg free me na. Getattt!! Of my mention.
Abi U want make I help U fvck ur mama, since your father can't perform
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by seyz91(m): 9:15am On Dec 23, 2021
cheesy abi
Folabifreeman:
Almost....

Nearly doesn't kill a bird
Re: Kumuyi: COVID-19 Is Real, It Almost Killed My Pastor by samfrancis1(m): 6:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Prayer now treatment for covid 19, pastor kikuyu the doctor, and last last night his man go deh go hospital go treat ordinary malaria, but e deh pray and deliver people of Covid 19 over phone, Oga o

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Is Apostolic Faith Church So Quiet Among The Pentecostal Churches? / How Can I Know When God Has Left Me? / Which Of The Church Musical Instruments Do You Know How To Play?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.