Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,362 members, 7,846,564 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 (38904 Views)

My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by PennywysCares(m): 9:46pm On Dec 22, 2021
cheesy
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by NaijaOlosho(f): 9:47pm On Dec 22, 2021
grin grin grin zombies
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Tremple8v: 9:49pm On Dec 22, 2021
Somebody wanna cash out .

3 Likes

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Yoighaman(m): 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2021
I didn't bother to read, the moment I saw Pantami and NIN. What is the dude still doing in that office? A terrorist apologist. Your President is doing well.

3 Likes

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Caboceer: 9:53pm On Dec 22, 2021

3 Likes

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by alizma: 9:54pm On Dec 22, 2021
Nice one. If you still prefer the NIN slip, you can hold tight to yours, we have moveyto the next stage.
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Truvelisback(m): 9:55pm On Dec 22, 2021
Digital foolishness.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Dvino1: 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
F...fools
G... government

1 Like

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Dshocker(m): 9:57pm On Dec 22, 2021
This government is very useless....They want to start an endless struggle

1 Like

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
Which means by January, they will be driving you guys like Fulani cows from one Nimc Center to another to get this useless token; these people go roast una tire! So, if you are making plans for January in the Zoo include this one in your schedule..

3 Likes

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Abdul9lawal(m): 9:58pm On Dec 22, 2021
First is Voters Card,BVN and then NIN and now token.
This ia Nigeria is falz voice.

1 Like

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by kcay: 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Makes sense. If you aren't tech inclined you may not recognize the benefit of this... However, FG will definitely make plenty money for each token issuance.

Biodun556:
https://leadership.ng/federal-govt-to-replace-nin-slip-with-digital-tokens-january-1/
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by jericco1(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hope they've tested it
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by lomprico(m): 10:00pm On Dec 22, 2021
They are always looking for avenue to milk Nigerians.

God knows I not gonna que and struggle under sun or rain or pay any corrupt idiot my one naira to do this.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Lordedifice1: 10:01pm On Dec 22, 2021
Isa patami the terrorist :-O

2 Likes

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by geokay777(m): 10:03pm On Dec 22, 2021
Hmnn, a digital token you won't have Access to without an evidence of being fully vaccinated.
This I av seen.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by BABANGBALI: 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Confused government. Busy wasting our money and time

1 Like

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by FBIBOT(m): 10:12pm On Dec 22, 2021
Isn't this confusion? From atm with atm features to nin alone to digital ID back to nin alone, now to token... Why?

1 Like

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by aderemielijah(m): 10:13pm On Dec 22, 2021
I don't understand this at all

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Ssdd: 10:15pm On Dec 22, 2021
When Aboki is in charge of even digital economy of the country

You expect nothing but trial and error

Same dude that says nin will stop kidnapping and help tracking banditry

4 Likes

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by FatimaAbubakar(f): 10:17pm On Dec 22, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I do not have to read the post before commenting

I hope them no go ask us pay #1 for it.

Whether is free or not, except dem com give me for house, I no go go pay to collect this again lai lai

Won't you bow for Buhari for this development? Or is it that you are being owed your regular 30k BMC monthly stipend?

1 Like

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Goalnaldo(m): 10:20pm On Dec 22, 2021
Earlier this month I went to nimc office with regards to my NIN. I told them I had registered before but misplaced my slip. They said I should pay 1500 for remittal. So if I have paid by January the slip becomes invalid and we start afresh. Who dey advice this people??

1 Like

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by remi4ever(m): 10:24pm On Dec 22, 2021
I can tell they've a variable UserID in their Database.. grin

1 Like

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by opemite: 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
This government need slap. I swear.

2 Likes

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by rottennaija(m): 10:26pm On Dec 22, 2021
obi4eze:
Do this people really know what they're doing?
they do
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Gee64: 10:30pm On Dec 22, 2021
New method of 'chopping' money.

I know the National Assembly would honour a loan request of $10bn for this from China...no we don too owe China....maybe from Afghanistan or Ghana this time. You know say we nor know shame again!

2 Likes

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Formation10: 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2021
Is not d government dat have problem is we dat hv d problem if dey dey say it and nobody go for it who we hold for it let all Nigeria hv one mind
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by BigBizzy(m): 10:37pm On Dec 22, 2021
Isa don hammee oh...chaiii

1 Like

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by gazza07(m): 10:44pm On Dec 22, 2021
Lol. Those that qued to collect the physical card on the mud. This govt is evil

1 Like

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Tbeiz: 10:51pm On Dec 22, 2021
I see many folks don't seem to understand this.
In lay man terms, this means Crypto.
Your NIN will always be yours and private to you only,but for external transactions/uses a pseudo-NIN will be cryptographically generated for a short period of time (like an OTP) to be used for that transaction only.

Every NIN is an NFT (Non Fungible Token) anyways so going this route seems reasonable and logical.

This write-up just avoided the word "crypto"but that's what tokenization essentially means;- cryptographic transactions.

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return / Peter Obi Contacted The Oba Of Lagos, But He Turned Him Down —Lagos LP Chairman / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.