Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,084 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 (38903 Views)

My Friend Was Given A Photocopy Of His NIN Slip / How To Print Your Improved NIN Slip / FG Launches Improved NIN Slip, Mobile App (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by seyz91(m): 9:14am On Dec 23, 2021
cheesy
visijo:
What is the fate of us that haven't done NiN yet??

Meanwhile This POS guy don see me finish. He said, "Wait, lemme attend to this guy first. Shebi na 500 you wan withdraw?" cry

1 Like

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by fitinwell: 9:56am On Dec 23, 2021
Tokenization.... What Infrastructure are laid down to secure citizens datas..

Insecurity on the rise... So Tokenization will solve or these backlogs..

Guy comon Nigerians are not dumb

1 Like

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Misterone: 10:22am On Dec 23, 2021
ahnie:
Confused human beings.
all you do is to yap nonsense. You think governance is like going to the market to buy fufu.
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by ahnie: 10:59am On Dec 23, 2021
Misterone:
all you do is to yap nonsense. You think governance is like going to the market to buy fufu.
Hey....pls don't get me started.... Good morning!
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Blackdisciple(m): 11:05am On Dec 23, 2021
God forbid I go queue for another meaningless registration
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Tundex911: 11:41am On Dec 23, 2021
If una like make una dey pay those wey don register nin 20k each...

As for me, I no dey do

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Startrap: 11:53am On Dec 23, 2021
Mai nama, come and hype your foolish Darling daddy with another milestone of abominable achievement. Me I will just keep counting down because the worst is yet to come from your lame godfathers. 4+4= daura retirement. Set awon Shege Dan iskan chi
AntiBMC:
Mehn, I'm freaking tired of reading rvbbish everyday on this m0ron-laden govt and their imbecillic stunts. It's feverishly disgusting.

Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Gstar33(m): 1:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
Confused and Rubish Government full of lies
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by skywalker240(m): 4:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
anewchapter:
I laff in confusion
grin
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by lookingfly: 9:56pm On Dec 23, 2021
obi4eze:
Do this people really know what they're doing?
they're just using all these to pilfer our common wealth.
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by samfrancis1(m): 6:39am On Dec 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see the government bringing out another kind of ID card next year, I see patami requesting to borrow $800m to fund it, I see our rubber stamp senate president approving his request, I see Nigerian keyboard worriors ranting on social media.

This I have seen.
Baba you deh see things, Nigerians and online ranting…. We no deh tire to deh complain online but see who deh suffer is in person ma taule we go deh do, Nigerians don suffer o lol, you’ll see people queuing for this again.
Re: FG To Replace NIN Slip With Digital Tokens January 1 by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jan 16, 2022
post=108728427:

Another year another stress again undecided
DubaiLandLord how many children you get DubaiLandLord1-4 dey O
I no get pikin o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Full Photo Of General Buhari's Certificate Of Return / Buhari Chairs AU Meeting Of The Peace & Security Committee At The Summit / Azikiwe At The Proposed Site Of The University Of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) In 1950s.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.