Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,312 members, 7,857,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 11 June 2024 at 01:28 PM

Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G (2685 Views)

Voluptuous Bodyguard Used By Kogi State Government / Ladies Dating Quiet Men, Share Your Experiences / 52-year-old Actress Pamela Anderson Marries Her Bodyguard After Falling In Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by joelbooks: 10:21am On Dec 23, 2021

Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M in Blackmail to Keep Their Affair Quiet, but Still Got Busted

Money, it seems, really can’t buy love. But in the case of Dubai’s ruler, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al-Maktoum, and his sixth wife, Princess Haya, it can sure buy a lot of other stuff, including the silence of her secret lover.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHCps2QWbr4

In what is being dubbed as the biggest divorce settlement in U.K. history, the newly divorced sheikh was ordered to pay some $734 million to his estranged wife in a case that has lifted the veil on what the super rich do in their spare time.Testimony, which can only now be reported under British court rules, suggests that Princess Haya, 47, who happens to be the sister of King Abdullah II of Jordan, “borrowed” a cool $7.5 million from her then 10-year-old daughter’s trust account to pay off her bodyguard, a former British soldier, with whom she was conducting an illicit affair. The princess’ security team had apparently blackmailed her to keep the tryst under wraps. “I was scared and that was the money available in that account,” the princess told the court, according to British press accounts published Tuesday.The sheikh, 72, divorced his youngest wife when he discovered the affair, which led to the court proceedings. Calling their life “truly opulent” and remarking on the “unprecedented standard of living enjoyed by these parties,” the presiding judge ordered the wealthy ruler to pay the princess millions to continue to enjoy the lifestyle to which she and her children have become accustomed.

A large part of the record settlement is for security for the princess and her children—to protect them from the sheikh, who apparently considered her infidelity a capital offense. “Most importantly in this regard, and absolutely uniquely, the main threat they face is from HH himself not from outside sources,” the judge said, referring to the sheikh as His Highness. “This is compounded by the full weight of the state that he has available to him as seen by his ability to make use of the Pegasus software, which is only available to governments.” The sheikh used the software to hack the phones of the princess and her lawyers.

The judge also scolded the blackmailers, who have not yet been charged with any crime, saying, “This was clearly a most unsatisfactory episode. I realize I have not heard from the alleged blackmailers, but nobody should be blackmailed and HRH must have been very frightened at this point.”

The couple separated in 2019 when the sheikh discovered his wife’s infidelity. Haya took the kids, now age 14 and 9, to the U.K. While married, the ruler provided the princess with an annual $110 million budget for household expenses and nearly $12 million in allowance for each of the children. Haya originally asked for nearly $2 billion in maintenance.

The court saw holiday snapshots of the family on their $400 million super yacht, in addition to vacation pictures from their collection of villas and estates as well as shots of their custom-made Boeing 747 and matching helicopters, all staffed by around 80 servants. The court was also told how one summer, the family of four spent more than $2 million—on strawberries.While the high-dollar payout would surely have satisfied most divorcées—especially considering the circumstances of her infidelity—Haya was said to be disappointed not to have her haute couture wardrobe, valued at about $110 million, or her $26 million jewelry collection returned to her from Dubai. The court was shown a photo of her walk-in jewelry vault, which she said had been stripped of the good stuff, leaving around $25,000 in “costume jewelry” that the judge did offer to order returned. According to press reports, he asked her if there would be “any point” to do so, to which she said, simply, “no.”

She will also not get her stable of racehorses, but instead was awarded some $6.6 million to “buy a few reasonable horses and run them for several years.”

Her lawyers had insisted that travel funds be allocated for the children, which the court awarded to the tune of $7 million a year, plus an additional $1.3 million for unspecified “leisure” activities. An additional $250,000 was earmarked for animals, including horses and ponies, and $130,000 for the children’s private tutors.

A request for the couple’s son Zayed, age 9, for money to purchase three new automobiles—in addition to the one he already owns—was denied, with the judge telling the princess, “I do consider it an artificial edifice to talk of children of the ages of these children owning motor vehicles. Moreover, Zayed’s precious motor vehicle has now finally been returned to him.”

Admitting that the circumstances of the divorce were highly unusual, the judge applauded the princess for wanting her children to have a “normal life,” adding that in his judgment he did his best “to a conclusion as to what is reasonable while remembering that the exceptional wealth and remarkable standard of living enjoyed by these children during the marriage takes this case entirely out of the ordinary.”

https://www.thedailybeast.com/princess-haya-paid-dollar9m-blackmail-to-keep-affair-quiet-got-busted-by-sheikh-mohammed-bin-rashid-al-maktoum

1 Share

Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by DrPurple(m): 10:23am On Dec 23, 2021
Omo!!

People get money for this life ooo
Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by Vixlot: 10:26am On Dec 23, 2021
Wahala no dey finish, and who is Wahala?

Wahala= Women

2 Likes

Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by sweetonugbu: 10:36am On Dec 23, 2021
See raw cash being squanderd.imagin?.
Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by 7victor(m): 10:49am On Dec 23, 2021
Money dey this life o.

Even if you are making one million naira every week, there is someone who will look at you as a poor person.

There are people who would fly from one country to another just to drink tea. Not that he or she cannot drink the tea in his or her country.

I know a man who usually take a night bus from Aba to Abuja, Kano, Lagos just to sleep in a hotel for 2 days, eat food in the hotel and go around town looking at things and people. He visits zoos, and other tourist sites. He doesn't go there for business but just to relax for 2 days.

The man is not that rich, although he is earning something reasonable. He said that it is stupidity for someone not to spend his money on enjoyment while still alive. That after death, all your achievements and money are useless to you. So why not spent your money while alive.

But there are people who would fly from Nigeria to another country just to eat suya.

There are people who would spend millions to buy a car which they won't even drive since they already have many other cars.

They don't even know what to do with money.

7 Likes

Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by blamingthedevil: 10:54am On Dec 23, 2021
Na wao .. Fear Women
Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by Bestie01(f): 11:56am On Dec 23, 2021
See momey?!where I dey look for just 3k here
Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by OSDD(m): 1:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bestie01:
See momey?!where I dey look for just 3k here
3k?.. If I see 1k now, I go dey alright

1 Like

Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by jimmychang: 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
So the woman dey cheat grin and them still blackmail am join..Good for her
Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by lenghtinny(m): 4:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Man cheat, na woman go carry largesse after divorce…

Woman cheats, na woman go still carry largesse after divorce.

Oyinbo no suppose to Dey intervene for prick and Toto matter at all
Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by CrownOfClay724: 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
I marry wife.

Give am security , give am good life ; come give am comfort.

Then, she come dey cheat with one of the security guys wey I give am.

And she come still dey demand for millions of dollar for compensation wey he and the security guy go spend together grin

Oyibo sha shocked

Head go roll o.

2 Likes

Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by Ayo2004: 7:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
That security guard na real OG grin
7milliom dollars will change the destiny of my generation

Money dey this world Sha
If these divorce laws are brought to Nigeria,Nigerian ladies will run riot

1 Like

Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by Vixlot: 10:02pm On Dec 24, 2021
Ayo2004:
That security guard na real OG grin
7milliom dollars will change the destiny of my generation

Money dey this world Sha
If these divorce laws are brought to Nigeria,Nigerian ladies will run riot
Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by BlackfireX: 1:09am On Dec 25, 2021
Poor people eeeehhhh...ordinary 9M ....they are shouting.... poor people eeeehhhh
Re: Princess Paid Bodyguard $9M In Blackmail To Keep Their Affair Quiet, But Still G by wishful088: 2:01am On Dec 25, 2021
I say a Merry Christmas and Complement of the season to all forumites.

I am alive, hopeful courageous and resilient and also looking forward to a blissful and more fulfilling 2022.

I celebrate you and celebrate myself despite too many challenges I am facing, chief of which us hunger and lack which I am enduring with my 3 children and their mom a petty trader. Times are indeed hard for my family and I will urge you to come through for my family, so we can celebrate Christmas and prosperous New Year and so that we can offset the thrift collected by my wife to cater for the school needs of the kids here in Ogbomosho, Oyo State.

I really hope you will give me a benefit of doubt and help me on this beautiful, colorful day. God bless you.

Any token will go a long way brethren...080.8251.2974

Union Bank..

(1) (Reply)

Man Filmed Giving A Woman Head By The Side Of A Busy Road (video) / I'm Going For A Job Interview. Which Of These Outfits Should I Wear? / Should I Tell Her Step Mum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.