Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,860 members, 7,813,937 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:06 PM

I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. (73759 Views)

How Long Will I Keep Fuckin,walking.. I'm Fed Up / Should I Still Continue With This Relationship? I'm really fed up. / I'm Fed Up With My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by fkj950ax(m): 2:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas E.

If he tries to stop you from sleeping over in his house, maybe he's married.

I think you should sit him down and tell him you have a decision to take concerning the relationship. He should let you understand why he wants certain things you don't like.
And then tell him what you want.

If there is no compromise from him, then end the relationship.

Relationships are meant to serve as a window into people's character. If it doesnt jell, move on. You guys aren't married so you owe each other few limits.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by benqo01(m): 3:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
This is weird,why hotel? Why car? When he got an apartment really confusing

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Harrykn: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
daddytime:
Those 5-6-year-old kids in the neighbourhood definitely know something you don't know about brother-hotel.

By the way, what does this boyfriend do for a living? Im just asking oh.

I'd advise you to buy some lollipops plus some "knockouts" for them this season and seat them down for a gist. Believe me, they'll fill your ears up with original gists about your guy in their innocence.

Follow my suggestion and come back here to update this thread.

Check my siggy...
If to say OP go see this, her problem should be solved bayi

20 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Rantingparlor: 3:06pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

What he displayed yesterday got me really angry like I'm fed up.
I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.

You are not a prostitute and women need to understand that this is 2021 and not 1900,this why men actually love or let me say patronise prostitutes because their girlfriends are refusing to give them what they want.

Having sex with him in his car does not make you a prostitute so get that out of your head.

Women need to wake up and go with the flow and as much as I hate to say this you just have him the excuse to cheat

Men love Adventure and we love to do crazy things

Women must learn to do what their man wants so even though he wants to cheat, you would still be In his mind and he will cheat with sense

As long as you are sure that he loves you, F him Inside his car,go with his flow

If you need a more matured advise please Pm me

9 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by DroppingLiquid: 3:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
Double0h7:

So God doesn't have access to hotel rooms or something?

Bunch of hypocrites grin

Evil spirit always congregate where people fornicate to feed off sexual energy. It's better to do it in a hotel and leave every entity behind than allowing them to linger in your room. They might mean you no harm, but their presence usually chase away good things, that's why people often report having bad luck when they have sex or masturbate.

*lights my kpoli*

3 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Savedday: 4:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
A Smart bf will know if his gf is an aashawo and from ur post, ur bf is smart. So, he already knew u are an aash...........

9ja girls are out to add more burden to your life instead of softening it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Oyiboman69: 5:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
I'm not cheating on him. I'm having been faithful. He knows me well.

I'm just fed up.
I suggest you try initiating the sex moves in his house and see whether he will resent it and opt for a hotel or something then you can draw your conclusion cos I guess he always made the move first...

Besides, sex in the places different places and different styles is sweeter but I wonder why you're making fuss about it, just follow the the vibes,life's too short to worry about all this abeg

7 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Kaybae(f): 5:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
Maybe he is married but the wife stays in another state, but he doesn't want to do that in his house seeing it as his matrimonial whatever.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Kaybae(f): 5:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
fkj950ax:

If he tries to stop you from sleeping over in his house, maybe he's married.

I think you should sit him down and tell him you have a decision to take concerning the relationship. He should let you understand why he wants certain things you don't like.
And then tell him what you want.

If there is no compromise from him, then end the relationship.

Relationships are meant to serve as a window into people's character. If it doesnt jell, move on. You guys aren't married so you owe each other few limits.
exactly, maybe he is a coded married man

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by bigpicture001: 5:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Op, it very clear he doesn't live u as much as u love him.. well that happens..

It is a very big lie if he can't explain why he does that... Again, u seem to be carried away with the comfort he gives u... U love his class so much...

You did t say if he works or works online like plenty guyz do..

Your boifreind is definitely into occult if he can't explain this .. you stuck with him despite this weird behavior over 12 months because e he has money..

You ladies.. money will not keep u people.. say amen!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by MediMedi(m): 5:52pm On Dec 23, 2021
From the story, it look like ur boyfriend is a big boy please send me his address
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by samuelchimmy(m): 6:33pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
Merry Christmas Everyone. I promise to be brief. Pls Pardon any typo errors. I'm so confused right now. Pls I need mature advice

My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year now. He's gentle (he talks only when needed, and he listens more), good looking, hard working and smart. He stays in a well furnished apartment. He don't smoke but drinks alcohol only occasionally. Everyone in his area respect him alot elderly, young even little children of age 4 and 5 calls his name and waves at him. I would be like how do this kids know you. He will laugh saying "me self tire". I'm faithful to him and he loves me. Despite my parents are strict, I always find ways to be with him.

Yes, We do have intimacy in our relationship. Now here is the problem. He prefer to have sex with me in an Hotel, which I hate so much. If we're together in his house, he will just say let's go out, the next thing we're in a hotel. He wastes his money on hotels. I don't like it. Maybe we can go there to eat in the restaurants, swim or drink but not to sleep over. Me personally I don't like it. But I have talked to him about it yet he won't listen. I angrily asked him if he's an occult, ritualist, or something.....Or will he die if he have sex in his house. He said God forbid!!

I'm an auditor in my uncle's firm. My uncle celebrated his birthday/end of the year party in our firm yesterday. There was food and drinks. We the female staffs were the ones that prepared the food. I reserved like 4 take-away packs of rice nd chicken, cake and 3 5alive drinks for my boyfriend. So I called him that I would bring food for him. When I got to his house I gave him the food, he was happy as usual. So He said I should follow him to his car, he tried to touch and have sex with in his car like I'm a prostitute. I told him to stop. I was so angry, I took my hand bag and I went home. He has been calling me since yesterday (16 missed calls now) I haven't pick.

I don't know if I should end this relationship. He behaves like I'm a prostitute or something....I need a good advice I'm confused.
Did you guys meet in from club Abi na e own witch be that
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Demarketingpro(m): 6:41pm On Dec 23, 2021
If you like to live life on your terms… Give me 5mins and I'll show you "How To Create Digital Contents That Sells Without Typing A Single Word"
>>>https://www.astalavee.com/store/productdetails/22/1956/546
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by deltateam: 7:13pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:

Has he introduced you to any of his relatives?
From your write-up, he doesnt value you.

Another quick question is: how or where did you meet him for the first time?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by danny56: 7:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
You too see how cheap you are now? Not that you don't want sex ooo, your pain is that it shouldn't be in a hotel but it should be in his house, yet you guys are not married.

You argued with someone earlier that your parent raised you well. OK, where is the moral and decency? Nobody is insulting your parent here but you. Charity like you know begins at ........ HOME!

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by deltateam: 7:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

But you gave him reverse cowgirl in hotels?

Don't be silly. You are behaving childish.

The girl is depressed and you're catching cruise on top her depression.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by ashawopikin(m): 7:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Osas187: 8:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
Senomi:

Oga shut up abeg! Una just dey yarn dust u go like if na ur sister dem dey talk to like that? I no just understand y u and ur fellow comrades no wan gree get sense for this forum, wetin woman don do una for this life wey e be say any one wey una see una wan insult just for no particular reason? Una better Stop this shit cos its becoming highly irritating abeg, y'all just better stop it.
Captain save a hole

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by odysey: 8:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
Pls stop it. I'm not a prostitute. My parents trained me well.
1. Could be he doesn't want his neighbours to hear or someone other reason Ask him
2. In the car . He's adventurous

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by fkj950ax(m): 8:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kaybae:
exactly, maybe he is a coded married man

Maybe the family lives in another state or overseas.

1 Like

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by myami: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
your parents didn't train you well fornicator/hotelprostitute

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:
A man makes you feel like dirty, and you are here asking us this, why? undecided

Here's a question for you. Where do you see this relationship of yours going? Are you in it because of what others think of him, or are you in it because you desire something better for yourself? undecided

Speak up about how humiliating the treatment is and if he refuses, move on then. undecided

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by myami: 9:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
SmellySperm:

Yes babes. Your parents trained you well to be giving doggy to a love peddler in hotels and car.
They didn't train you to be chaste undecided
help me tellam oh
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by fecosequence(m): 9:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Trust is earned.your actions may HV made him suspect you..ho haa
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Rickk(m): 9:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
My dear, chances are that your boyfriend is into diabolical stuffs, and probably one of the instructions given to him is to never have sex with a woman that he is not married to in his house. If I were you though, I'd be extremely careful with such a boyfriend.

My advice; give him an ultimatum, it's either you guys have sex in his house, or you end the relationship. If he chooses the option of ending the relationship, then you have your answer staring at you.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by kwaso2: 11:48pm On Dec 23, 2021
For me,
Where did you both meet. Very important? Maybe he is nursing some crazy fantasies or habits. Or simply wants more comfort or has a religious agreement with God not to have sex in his alter(house) until marriage.
I think you should intentionally ask his reason(s). Let him see your perspective. Give him a month, then share your decision with him.

6 Likes

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by phemmyfour: 11:51pm On Dec 23, 2021
Rachel98:

Woman! It's high time you started placing VALUE on yourself. He's trying to treat you like OTHERS, let him know that you're DIFFERENT by quitting the relationship. You're not a dog and he should stop treating you like one

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Sammy101111(m): 4:57am On Dec 24, 2021
I want to ask you this simple question
How did you both meet
If na parol or Runs
Don't expect him to treat you like a full Gf
He would want to beep you anywhere
Because na your work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by Hyper80(m): 5:26am On Dec 24, 2021
Rachel98:
lols...says someone having sex outside marriage. What a world!

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by zexy2030(m): 5:27am On Dec 24, 2021
Rachel98:

He is simply hypocritical and feels like looking like a good example.

The truth is that he cant marry you. Dont be deceived. He is not ready to settled down with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by 9ise(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2021
It does not makes sense to fornicate at same place you pray..

It is like eating in the toilet.. atleast, not till you are both married..

See things from this view and have peace.. don't mind those advising you to dump him.. You already confirmed from your post that he loves you so why doubt..?

The devil you know is better than the angel you don't..
Re: I'm Fed Up. My Boyfriend Thinks I'm A Prostitute. by PanickMode(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Maybe you are too loud in bed and he has some reputation to protect

8 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nyalong Ngong Deng Most Expensive Bride, Looks Unhappy On Her Wedding Day / Traditional Wedding Photos Of Lynda Ebigwei And South African Husband / Best Sex Positions That Can Make It Easier To Get Pregnant See Photos Also

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.