Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,741 members, 7,827,735 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:02 PM

Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi (67753 Views)

Wells Carlton Hotel Staff Prostrate To Welcome Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi / Why I Married Moronke Naomi Silekunola - Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Enitan Ogunwusi / Tope Adesegun And Ooni Of Ife, Adeyeye Ogunwusi Set To Wed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ImoleNaija: 1:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
As a woman/man, if u are happy someone divorced his spouse to marry u and u feel it's going to be happily ever after just wait. It's either u can tolerate what the other woman/man endured before she/he left or u follow to the left.

Dear women & men, wetin man/woman show the person that left, e go show u too, learn o! Know the reason for a separation before u over spread body for people eyes as the perfect one because wetin mouth chop naim throat go collect.

TuFab:

Gbam!
God bless you. Some women & men are so desperate to be called Mr & Mrs that they would marry even a divorcée/separated he-goat & she-goat without finding out the cause of such separation, especially if he or she is rich (or she's beautiful). What they don't know is that if the marriage was that great, no sane persons would leave a marriage carelessly for another woman/man to their place. They must have tried their best to make it work without success.
So if you go and marry another man's or woman's vomit, all because you claim to be a better woman or man, be ready for a lifetime of torture, trying to be a better spouse than the ex, and that is so exhausting to say it nicely.

Corrected to some extent. wink

If words are put together in this manner, there would be less hatred towards the opposite gender. One of the causes of our gender problem is self-centeredness/selfishness. Let's learn to make harmless posts. cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by omosuper(m): 1:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
All Tinubu made (products) Obas are nothing to write home about.Akiolu of Lagos, Emir of Iwo, Oba Elegushi and this fake ass Arole Oodua.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Turbantheigbos: 2:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
It is an abomination for a woman married to a king come out in public to announce her divorcing the king. The evils of 21st century civilization has eroded the standards of the old traditions.
A king is the mouth piece of the gods and their representative on earth. He alone has the authority to have as many harem as he possibly can. Much as he can abandon as he will.
Divorce among the kings was not common back in the day. Kings do not divorce, they abandoned any woman with whom they fell apart. She's either offered to the gods if considered to have committed a grave offense or sent on an exile.

No queen born of a woman has the audacity to announce her divorce to the king. The king does that. This woman must be made to face the consequences of her sacrilege under the laws of custom and traditions.

Al-turbani speaks!

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by BestRicePlug28(f): 2:02pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hi
ImoleNaija:

If words are put together in this manner, there would be less hatred towards the opposite gender. One of the causes of our gender problem is self-centeredness/selfishness. Let's learn to make harmless posts. cool
wedhone
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by baralatie(m): 2:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Turbantheigbos:
It is an abomination for a woman married to a king come out in public to announce her divorcing the king. The evils of 21st century civilization has eroded the standards of the old traditions.
A king is the mouth piece of the gods and their representative on earth. He alone has the authority to have as many harem as he possibly can. Much as he can abandon as he will.
Divorce among the kings was not common back in the day. Kings do not divorce, they abandoned any woman with whom they fell apart. She's either offered to the gods if considered to have committed a grave offense or sent on an exile.

No queen born of a woman has the audacity to announce her divorce to the king. The king does that. This woman must be made to face the consequences of her sacrilege under the laws of custom and traditions.

Al-turbani speaks!
Carry your talk to alaafin ex wives!

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by jaxxy(m): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by LilMissFavvy(f): 2:07pm On Dec 23, 2021
That's how they keep denying it till it will finally burst open. Same way Laila Ned Nwoko's first wife denied it, or even the one of that old oba.
omoolokunEsin:

BREAKING: Queen Naomi’s alleged separation from Ooni-of-Ife not true — Palace

December 23, 2021

Dapo Akirefon

Following the rumoured separation by Queen Naomi from the Ooni of Ife, Ooni Enitan Ogunwusi, the palace has faulted the claim saying “it is not true.”

When contacted, the Ooni’s Director of Media and Public Affairs, Moses Olafare told Vanguard that “this is not the first time such rumours had been peddled. There was a time it was reported that she left the palace and the next thing, she gave birth. So, the story is not true and it should not be taken seriously.”

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by pocohantas(f): 2:08pm On Dec 23, 2021
oldtruth:

When a king turned himself to a clown and trying to funkify tradition, this is what happens to them.

Have you seen or heard kings like Alaafin, Alake and many great kings turned themselves to social media clowns? Have you heard rubbish from their wives? This is the rubbish you get when you try to modernize tradition.

Yes, one of Alaafin’s young wives ran away and just got remarried.

Queen Ola is doing baby girl in Lagos. In fact, Queen Ola and that other one wey dey speak English with h-factor once FOUGHT because of MC Oluomo’s gbola. Just had to let you know that three of Alaafin’s young wives ran away from the palace. One is remarried, one wants to return (sapa induced), one is far gone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by baralatie(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
pocohantas:

Queen Ola is doing baby girl in Lagos. In fact, Queen Ola and that other one wey dey speak English with h-factor once FOUGHT because of MC Oluomo’s gbola. Just had to let you know that three of Alaafin’s young wives ran away from the palace. One is remarried, one wants to return (sapa induced), one is far gone.
Not one,not two
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Ayo081(m): 2:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
RexTramadol1:
Ooni ti je breakfast

Wetin be this?

ROTFLMAO grin

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by BestRicePlug28(f): 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
ImoleNaija:

was that post harmful?
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by techWriter5: 2:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sad.Maybe divorce is not his match.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 2:12pm On Dec 23, 2021
pocohantas:

grin
Shame on this useless kings. Let the Edo throne keep representing. May the gods bless the unblemished thrones.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Neddstark: 2:15pm On Dec 23, 2021
Thats why I like FFK. You can leave but the children stay home
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ImoleNaija: 2:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
was that post harmful?

Well, some might find it offensive. To stay harmless, it's better to cut across each gender. Gender is really not our problem - one's personality is.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Uchedizzy(f): 2:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Just reading comments, i sell recharge card, data , and tv subscription at a cheaper rate, whatsup me, 07060745266
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by superCleanworks(m): 2:18pm On Dec 23, 2021
advanceDNA:

She wanted to do replay Queen esther in the Bible....
She did not know those people in the Bible stories different from naija ...

Naija stories dey touch the spinal cord and tickle the kidney

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by baby124: 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
thorpido:
I think the lady is a foolish lady in the first place. Didn't she know her 'calling' as a prophetess was always going to be at variance with whatever the Ooni would represent?
Very stupid woman. The marriage was doomed from the start. She was delusional enough to think her vision can change the whole traditional institution of the Yoruba nation. This is how crazy religion can make people think. I am sure she’s frustrated and has realized even Ooni lacks the power to do such.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Ayo081(m): 2:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Orente21:
Na wa. The rich also cry. There was a time I was envious of her. Wishing to be married to a king. I now see its better to be where I am, than to be in another's shoe

Like you don't want to be a queen or you still don't wish to be? undecided
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
That's how they keep denying it till it will finally burst open. Same way Laila Ned Nwoko's first wife denied it, or even the one of that old oba.

Why shouldn't you take their word for it? Or are you a greater stakeholder than them? How does the "denial" affect you one way or the other?
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Orente21(f): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ayo081:

Like you don't want to be a queen or you still don't wish to be? undecided
I wish to be but for my husband's house.mayb one day, he llbe crown and I ll be queen. grin
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Ghostmode2two(m): 2:22pm On Dec 23, 2021
The ex Queen of the great Ife should know that the good ones also have dark or other sides
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by BestRicePlug28(f): 2:23pm On Dec 23, 2021
ImoleNaija:

Well, some might find it offensive. To stay harmless, it's better to cut across each gender. Gender is really not our problem - one's personality is.
u go like trouble as I dey see u so.

Oya take kilishi, for the peace of both Genders

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by pocohantas(f): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Orente21:
Na wa. The rich also cry. There was a time I was envious of her. Wishing to be married to a king. I now see its better to be where I am, than to be in another's shoe

The sincerity in your comment is admirable. I don’t think I can be a queen or wife to a man in power. I am too jaguda for that. Before I go do the one wey my husband go dey explain for Channels TV. grin

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Beedude(m): 2:24pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ventura1:
Inside Life!
Something is obviously not right with Ooni Adeyeye, I remember one of his baby mama claim he's a very dramatic man.

Why are most Oba's enthroned by Tinubu's influence controversial? Ooni and Oluwo of Iwo comes to mind, something is wrong.
Now u want to stylishly bring Tinubu into this matter again.
And we are still same people asking for youth to lead us. Those 2 kings are youths reason for such kindof dramas. Oba of Lagos, Oyo, Benin are matured and it shows in their handling of personal stuffs like marriage.

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by baby124: 2:25pm On Dec 23, 2021
grandstar:
Is he gay? grin grin grin
Could be. Maybe the hammering from the back is making them abandon ship and run for their lives. One thing though, why will he now fight for such a throne.

However gossip about Ooni say he’s quite the philanderer with many women on the side and Naomi is the youngest wife of many unknown wives. I don’t know how true this is.
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Kirkman: 2:26pm On Dec 23, 2021
koolaid87:
Oba should go for the junior sibling wey dey throw bakassi with no undies on �
Guy! You sabi.. that one go fit Ooni well. No time to waste. grin

3 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Orente21(f): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
pocohantas:

The sincerity in your comment is admirable. I don’t think I can be a queen or wife to a man in power. I am too jaguda for that. Before I go do the one wey my husband go dey explain for Channels TV. grin
My sister, if u become one, dt traits ll change. Money, prestige, power change people alot.i always admire those royalists from afar. Even the rich are royalties to me also. Having people to call to u evrtime, designer clothes, maids of different kinds, different food to eat, u don't need to worry about anything. Let me stop there.

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Ayo081(m): 2:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
chimeze7:
only the rich are having issues with their marriage what could be the reason
Lie undecided

1 Like

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by Ayo081(m): 2:31pm On Dec 23, 2021
Orente21:
I wish to be but for my husband's house.mayb one day, he llbe crown and I ll be queen. grin

Better grin
Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by UTILITYMAY(m): 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
omoolokunEsin:

Like you would be happy if the marriage failed! My source is authentic. The news is from The Punch that carried the divorce news initially.

I won't be happy in anyway. I like and respect the man so much. So I'll like to see his marriage work!

2 Likes

Re: Prophetess Naomi Silekunola Divorces Ooni Of Ife, Oba Adeyeye Ogunwusi by ImoleNaija: 2:34pm On Dec 23, 2021
BestRicePlug28:
u go like trouble as I dey see u so.

Oya take kilishi, for the peace of both Genders

Lol @bolded.

Hummm,,, I'm now salivating over the kilishi you mentioned. I took it once & I wish I could have it again. Can you waybill it? grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corpse Refuses Burial As Over 10 Strong Men Struggle To Carry Its Coffin (Video) / Photo Of Otedola Shaking Ooni Of Ife / How A Tribe, Kilba, In Adamawa Bury Their Dead (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.