Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,043 members, 7,835,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman (1963 Views)

Father Of Four Dies, Married Lover In Coma After Sex Romp / Guys, Have You Ever Been Used And Dumped By A Lady? Share Your Experience / I Sympathise With A Guy Who Says He Used And Dumped A Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by Mazulu: 3:21pm On Dec 23, 2021
Y’all won’t believe this one. E be like film trick

Comrade wetin dey occur?

A woman has lured a man from his business place to a hotel, and raped him till he became unconscious and then escaped with his phone and money.

Comrade tell me you’re joking

I wish I was joking. The man went himself to report the matter. This happened in Port Harcourt. The lady in question–quite surprisingly, is not a young one, a mature lady did this.

Eweleke! �‍♂️�‍♂️

The man in question didn’t wake up till the hotel attendant began sensing that something was off after the payment made by the woman had expired.

Wait, na the woman pay the hotel bill?

E shock you abi? E shock me too. It was the hotel attendant that woke him up and alerted the hotel management. The matter was then reported to the Abacha Road Divisional Police Headquarters, in Port Harcourt GRA.

The hotel management was afraid, they don’t want to be roped into something they don't know anything about.

But wait o, man fit rape woman?

If you ask 5 men what their first sexual experience was, two or three out of the five will tell you that it was an older lady that gave them their first sexual exoerience. It was almost always the maid, or an ‘auntie’ living in the compound.

These things happen more frequently than we care to admit and it’s even more shameful that when men raise these conversations, we ask them if they didn’t enjoy it. By raping a 7 or 8-year-old, an older woman triggers a chain of behaviour that will culminate in the unleashing of a monster who’ll likely go ahead and rape other people.

It’s even worse for the ladies who we ask, ‘What was she wearing?’ ‘If she didn’t want it, why did she go to his house?’

Anyway, all of us go dey alright las las.

https://thequesttimes.com/man-raped-to-a-coma-robbed-and-dumped-in-a-hotel-in-port-harcourt-by-a-woman/
Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by Moeman: 3:29pm On Dec 23, 2021
nawa o
Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Crazy things are happening!! cheesy
This news dey make me laugh grin

3 Likes

Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by Afamsi: 4:01pm On Dec 23, 2021
Nobody should expect to see the FutureisFemale here. She has travelled for Christmas

3 Likes

Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by Kobojunkie: 4:16pm On Dec 23, 2021
Mazulu:

If you ask 5 men what their first sexual experience was, two or three out of the five will tell you that it was an older lady that gave them their first sexual exoerience. It was almost always the maid, or an ‘auntie’ living in the compound.

These things happen more frequently than we care to admit and it’s even more shameful that when men raise these conversations, we ask them if they didn’t enjoy it. By raping a 7 or 8-year-old, an older woman triggers a chain of behaviour that will culminate in the unleashing of a monster who’ll likely go ahead and rape other people.

It’s even worse for the ladies who we ask, ‘What was she wearing?’ ‘If she didn’t want it, why did she go to his house?’.
Where the statement in bold come from? I mean what boon of facts tells you that a person who has himself been sexually assaulted/raped as a child is likely to turn rapist as an adult? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by JaneYave(f): 4:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Bad woman!
Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by Mide1data: 5:00pm On Dec 23, 2021
HOLY SHIT
This topic shock me ooo. e shock u too?(yes:like. No:share)
WHAT DA BLEEP IS HAPPENING
Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by Godada(m): 5:05pm On Dec 23, 2021
Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by EdoFirstBorn(m): 5:28pm On Dec 23, 2021
[s]
Mazulu:

Y’all won’t believe this one. E be like film trick

Comrade wetin dey occur?

A woman has lured a man from his business place to a hotel, and raped him till he became unconscious and then escaped with his phone and money.

Comrade tell me you’re joking

I wish I was joking. The man went himself to report the matter. This happened in Port Harcourt. The lady in question–quite surprisingly, is not a young one, a mature lady did this.

Eweleke! �‍♂️�‍♂️

The man in question didn’t wake up till the hotel attendant began sensing that something was off after the payment made by the woman had expired.

Wait, na the woman pay the hotel bill?

E shock you abi? E shock me too. It was the hotel attendant that woke him up and alerted the hotel management. The matter was then reported to the Abacha Road Divisional Police Headquarters, in Port Harcourt GRA.

The hotel management was afraid, they don’t want to be roped into something they don't know anything about.

It’s even worse for the ladies who we ask, ‘What was she wearing?’ ‘If she didn’t want it, why did she go to his house?’

Anyway, all of us go dey alright las las.

https://thequesttimes.com/man-raped-to-a-coma-robbed-and-dumped-in-a-hotel-in-port-harcourt-by-a-woman/
[/s]

You are a lair this was not the story
.we have read it already.. bloody liar

No one was raped to coma
Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by 1Sharon(f): 6:55pm On Dec 23, 2021
In the olden days, there was nothing like rape. We are in perilous times.

Men should learn to dress appropriately always.

And what was he doing in a hotel?
Sons of jezebel. They will never learn.

1 Like

Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by 1Sharon(f): 6:59pm On Dec 23, 2021
JaneYave:
Bad woman!

Sometimes these men falsely scream rape.

Don't assume the woman is guilty yet.

1 Like

Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by Kobojunkie: 7:03pm On Dec 23, 2021
1Sharon:
A man, in a coma, falsely screamed rape? grin
Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by 1Sharon(f): 7:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
A man, in a coma, falsely screamed rape? grin

How do we know it was rape?

Don't assume she's guilty yet.

Women are being falsely accused of rape all over the country.

Alot of women have been convicted on the law court of nairaland without the facts.

1 Like

Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by Kobojunkie: 7:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
1Sharon:
How do we know it was rape?
Don't assume she's guilty yet.
Women are being falsely accused of rape all over the country.
Alot of women have been convicted on the law court of nairaland without the facts.
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Man Raped To A Coma, Robbed And Dumped In A Hotel In Port Harcourt By A Woman by Mercury12(m): 7:47pm On Dec 23, 2021
Lmao

1Sharon:

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I was once rushed to a Psychiatric Hospital, please stay away from drugs. / My Life Has Finally Hit The Rock. / Viral Video Of A Virgin Girl Exhibiting Her Zulu Dance Steps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.