Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,462 members, 7,840,003 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

Zamfara Commissioner Resigns To Become Commissioner In Imo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zamfara Commissioner Resigns To Become Commissioner In Imo (625 Views)

Gift Worlu: Another Rivers State Commissioner Resigns (pix) / Bandits Kill Mamman Tsafe Zamfara Commissioner’s Son, Others / Laz Ogbe, Umahi’s Commissioner Resigns, Refuses To Join APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Zamfara Commissioner Resigns To Become Commissioner In Imo by Nobody: 5:11pm On Dec 23, 2021
Zamfara Commissioner Resigns To Become Commissioner In Imo
By Bolanle Akinlade

Zamfara Commissioner for Women and Children Affairs, Hajiya Rabi Shinkafi, has resigned her appointment to take up another commissionership appointment in Imo.

“I resigned my appointment as commissioner in Zamfara to enable me to pick another appointment as commissioner in Imo,’’ Shinkafi told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Gusau on Thursday.

“I am immensely grateful to Governor Bello Matawalle and his Wife, Hajiya Aisha Matawalle, for their kindness to me and for giving me the opportunity to serve Zamfara in different capacities.

“All the speculations on social media about my resignation are completely false; it was just work of mischief makers,’’ she said.

“I have a perfect and cordial relationship with the governor and his wife. I consider them as my family and they were in the picture of my going to Imo.

https://allnews.ng/news/zamfara-commissioner-resigns-to-become-commissioner-in-imo
Re: Zamfara Commissioner Resigns To Become Commissioner In Imo by pointblank247(m): 5:17pm On Dec 23, 2021
Wetin ozodimgba go cause never show
Re: Zamfara Commissioner Resigns To Become Commissioner In Imo by 22o62021: 5:36pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ndi imo
Re: Zamfara Commissioner Resigns To Become Commissioner In Imo by Freestainworld(m): 5:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
Uzodimma should start attending northern forum meetings because everything happening in the north is now happening in Imo state.
Re: Zamfara Commissioner Resigns To Become Commissioner In Imo by Luckydubby7(m): 6:10pm On Dec 23, 2021
What's the meaning of this ? Can someone explain to us pls.
Re: Zamfara Commissioner Resigns To Become Commissioner In Imo by avidleo: 6:58pm On Dec 23, 2021
What if she is from Imo.

I am from Delta State and have an elder cousin who is married to a northerner. She change religion too

In essence wait for clarification from IMSG

1 Like

Re: Zamfara Commissioner Resigns To Become Commissioner In Imo by floss(m): 9:37pm On Dec 23, 2021
Imolites are just like Abians they're are not worthy to be mentioned as one of biafran states... this shit can't happen in Anambra state.
Re: Zamfara Commissioner Resigns To Become Commissioner In Imo by Mynd44: 5:16am On Dec 24, 2021

(1)

BREAKING: Kingmakers Announce New Olubadan Of Ibadanland / North Playing The Gullible Slaves / Consensus Primary, Will Not Be Possible In Apc.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.