Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity (11632 Views)

Governor Fubara's Projects As He Marks 1 Year In Office / 2023: You Will Suffer - Wike Blasts Southern Govs For Betraying Him For Atiku / Tension In NBC As Modibbo Approves 16 Illegal Radio Licenses For Himself,kingibe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by FarahAideed: 10:39pm On Dec 23, 2021
After 7 years Buhari govt is still blaming past govts for not achieving anything
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by FarahAideed: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I'm looking forward to the FG not renewing the DISCOS contract next year.

The minister should have told us how long this project will start and end.

We are suppose to know how long the project will last and the locations they will be sited.

At least PDP created 9200 MW in 16 years , going by that pace the Buhari which is in its 7th years already should have added at least 3000 MWs by now but they haven't added even 10mw

Abeg go hide your face.

PDP could not fix the power sector for 16 good years.

Una com sell am to incompetent people at the end
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by bobbybrown007: 11:27pm On Dec 23, 2021
They always blame past government
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Johnnoo(m): 11:50pm On Dec 23, 2021
I am using this post to mark today in my calendar.
i will use this post as a reminder in 2 years time to confirm "if" or "if not" the project was success cool
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Bobloco: 12:40am On Dec 24, 2021
The Buhari has been able to spend the past six years blaming the past government for issues they were voted in to fix. This is the only achievement of the Buhari led APC government
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by ddeola: 1:22am On Dec 24, 2021
The same OLD BLAME GAME. Na una still be the past govt because dis na una so-called 2nd term. Shame on your govt. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by tafat: 1:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Pleas just do your work and stop pointing fingers at the previous governments
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by ayenale1(m): 6:36am On Dec 24, 2021
13 of the power projects might be sited in the north...nonsense still blaming past administration...
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Tospet01(m): 7:28am On Dec 24, 2021
How long will you keep blaming the past government... God is watching you... This is the high time we need to move closer to God
... Jesus is coming very soon.. plan, prepare and be ready.
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Bigchristo: 8:52am On Dec 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I'm looking forward to the FG not renewing the DISCOS contract next year.

The minister should have tell us how long this project will be

We are suppose to know how long the project will last and the locations they will be sited.

Abeg go hide your face.

PDP could not fix the power sector for 16 good years.

Una com sell am to incompetent people at the end
Don’t be stupid the same people on PDP then are currently in APC, leave the party out of this and face the individuals who couldn’t deliver in their position, not until all these projects are executed I can’t believe it either because PDP once tell us about fixing the electricity issues until date we still facing it, ask yourself since over 5yrs that APC has been running this country we’re all the money budgeted to power sector? How did they spend it? Don’t be fooled until you see them executing the projects mentioned
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by jaytee01(m): 9:08am On Dec 24, 2021
LordGuru1:
grin Like if you agree, Share if not
It is stupidity to even post those images.
Fishing for awoof likes!
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Nobody: 9:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Bigchristo:
I don't like it when foolis-h people like you quote me. I talk my opinion, and you dey here dey tell me sh!t

Please swerve

Crazy mods won't see this now

If I reply this !diot in the language he will understand now, dem go unleash ban on person
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
infact almost everyday day biden is blaming Trump.
We will continue to blame them till they all die in shame. Some of you are blaming the military up till now but you are telling us not to blame PDP that destroyed our country for 16 yrs? Do you know how many years it will take you to repair what is destroyed for only one hour? 16 yrs destruction will take more than hundred years to fix.
This is just getting to 7th year of your Apc and your people are already complaining about the CHANGE you voted for. I am not a politician and I don't discuss politics but I don't play blame games to cover up. Tell me where and which area Biden was blaming Trump!
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Sunday2021: 10:51am On Dec 24, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
This is just getting to 7th year of your Apc and your people are already complaining about the CHANGE you voted for. I am not a politician and I don't discuss politics but I don't play blame games to cover up. Tell me where and which area Biden was blaming Trump!
ordinary Google will help your situation.
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Sunday2021: 10:57am On Dec 24, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
you are a PDP terrorist sympathizer, we will continue to blame PDP for the destruction they did to this country for 16 years. From your Monica we already know who you are. You are one of the PDP ipob terrorist that is paid to tarnish the name of the Nigerian military.
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Adabestseason(m): 11:46am On Dec 24, 2021
If you really wants to invest in the power sector get distribution companies out of way especially PHED
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Germi9: 11:47am On Dec 24, 2021
So so blame blame…blame blame una nor dey tire to dey blame up and down??
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by NGArmyTerrorist: 12:17pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
you are a PDP terrorist sympathizer, we will continue to blame PDP for the destruction they did to this country for 16 years. From your Monica we already know who you are. You are one of the PDP ipob terrorist that is paid to tarnish the name of the Nigerian military.
Now you had started another fight! Is your zoo military not a TERROIST. He was shot by your TERROIST govt military. See picture below, not this one only there's so many of them. They ran away from their fellow terrorists colleagues in the North to South to kill innocent reasonable civilians. If your brothers picture is being displayed this way; what will be your reaction?

Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Bigchristo: 1:09pm On Dec 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
I don't like it when foolis-h people like you quote me. I talk my opinion, and you dey here dey tell me sh!t

Please swerve

Crazy mods won't see this now

If I reply this !diot in the language he will understand now, dem go unleash ban on person
Go F yourself
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 24, 2021
Bigchristo:
Go F yourself
Go and die bastard
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Bigchristo: 1:31pm On Dec 24, 2021
DubaiLandLord:
Go and die bastard
E pain am grin grin grin grin
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Sunday2021: 7:08pm On Dec 24, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
Now you had started another fight! Is your zoo military not a TERROIST. He was shot by your TERROIST govt military. See picture below, not this one only there's so many of them. They ran away from their fellow terrorists colleagues in the North to South to kill innocent reasonable civilians. If your brothers picture is being displayed this way; what will be your reaction?
I believe this is what you want to roast for Namdi Kanu this night to celebrate Christmas. The military have rules of engagement, and their is no soldier that will fire at civilian without his life been threatened.
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by NGArmyTerrorist: 8:45pm On Dec 24, 2021
Sunday2021:
I believe this is what you want to roast for Namdi Kanu this night to celebrate Christmas. The military have rules of engagement, and their is no soldier that will fire at civilian without his life been threatened.
So this what you can come up with, you Zoo citizens that supports terrorist military killing innocent civilians. I won't pray a bad prayers against you for supporting the killings of innocent children by your TERROIST military. So this little child also threatened soldiers too

Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Sunday2021: 11:27pm On Dec 24, 2021
NGArmyTerrorist:
So this what you can come up with, you Zoo citizens that supports terrorist military killing innocent civilians. I won't pray a bad prayers against you for supporting the killings of innocent children by your TERROIST military. So this little child also threatened soldiers too
and who told you he was killed by the military? We all know that ipob kills and roast their victims and that picture clearly demonstrate how evil is Ipob. I will say again, no military man will fire at a kid like this one except he cought on the cross fire or ipob use him to plant a bomb. See, in a war front soldiers are forced to memorize their rules of engagement more than the national anthem because any soldier that failed to observe the rules of engagement, knows what will happen to him.
Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:36am On Dec 25, 2021
[s]
Sunday2021:
and who told you he was killed by the military? We all know that ipob kills and roast their victims and that picture clearly demonstrate how evil is Ipob. I will say again, no military man will fire at a kid like this one except he cought on the cross fire or ipob use him to plant a bomb. See, in a war front soldiers are forced to memorize their rules of engagement more than the national anthem because any soldier that failed to observe the rules of engagement, knows what will happen to him.
[/s] I thought you are reasonable enough not knowing that you're one of those zonebies in the Zoo republic supporting the terrorists military killing innocent civilians. Time wasted; stay away from my mention..

Re: FEC Approves 16 Power Projects As Minister Blames Past Govs For Poor Electricity by Zenithpeak(m): 8:26am On Jan 03, 2022
helinues:

Electricity improvement is not going to affect common man?

Please which planet are you from?

Which improvement have you seen in power sector over the last year's despite Fashola's super minister 'insignia' which practically achieved nothing.

How many times have they increased per k/w of energy in the last 2year, yet the power isn't available.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Opinion: Nigeria’s Young Voters Aren’t Done Yet By Rinu Oduala(CNN) / Parties Optimistic As Tribunal Rules On Atiku, Obi’s Petitions / EFCC To Grill Betta Edu Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.