Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,049 members, 7,835,539 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu (18258 Views)

Alleged Endorsement: Obasanjo Warns Tinubu’s Supporters / 2023: Nobody Will Get Our Ticket On A Silver Platter, APC Tells Tinubu / Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu, Sanwo-Olu, APC In New Prophecy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Nobody: 7:24am On Dec 24, 2021
bjdon:
Tinubu will end up like MKO, and loose everything

Statements of a dream killer. You always want to use an instance to kill dreams

How about telling him to try.

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by ThatFairGuy1: 7:25am On Dec 24, 2021
We're standing firm behind Ashiwaju Adekunle Ahmad Bola Tinubu, no shaking grin

Wailers can wail on

#BAT2023

3 Likes

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:28am On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

Wait,is it that you don't have repect for yourself abi what exactly.

Must you seek our validation in almost all your junks epistle?

Respect is reciprocal, stop mentioning me. That's not too hard except if you don't hear words

I don't seek validation from inconsequential peeps
I just wan help you tag the prophet "IPob"

Merry Christmas my boy
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by zeusdgrt(m): 7:29am On Dec 24, 2021
BigSarah:
Tinubu 2023

Insha Allah

Premium tears loading grin
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by helinues: 7:30am On Dec 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

I don't seek validation from inconsequential peeps
I just wan help you tag the prophet "IPob"

Merry Christmas my boy

They are inconsequential but you hardly make any comments without mentioning them.

What's it with you and lie?

Anyways, just stop mentioning me cos I don't think I would be that idle to give you mentions

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by PrinceOfLagos: 7:32am On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

They are inconsequential but you hardly make any comments without mentioning them.

Anyways, just stop mentioning me cos I don't think I would be that idle to give you mentions
Stop placing yourself above the level your maker ha placed you else you will crash land like Tinubu presidential ambition

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by helinues: 7:35am On Dec 24, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Stop placing yourself above the level your maker ha placed you else you will crash land like Tinubu presidential ambition

We have unbreakable record on this forum.. Most accurate analysis..

You see , my maker has already placed me above everyone with that alone.

Just one of those achievements in life cos they are yapa gan.

Some people's maker just make them to be boy boy to others by carrying bags upadan. Wearing slippers to the airport, not even regular slippers self but home wear.

Makers are different indeed
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 7:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Tinubu have every right as a Nigerian to run for the presidential office.
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Southernigbo: 7:39am On Dec 24, 2021
Tinubi will make a good president
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by DimIsaac10(m): 7:43am On Dec 24, 2021
I am not a Tinubu fan and I am not a zoning fan because Nigeria practice democracy and zoning is undemocratic. Tinubu has every right to contest for any elections as a Nigerian except where otherwise stated where he is involved in any criminal activity or country damaging activity and proven by an established law court rather than mere speculation.....
Atiku, Saraki, Osibanjo, Orji, Okorocha, Kwakwanso etc all have the right to contest.
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by sematec(m): 7:46am On Dec 24, 2021
She God don dey do politics now abi
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by onatisi(m): 7:57am On Dec 24, 2021
this so called prophet should just keep quiet and face his church business .
in as much as i dont like tinubu or his party , i must put aside feelings and emotions and say the truth .
ASIWAJU BOLA AHMED TINUBU is as at today 20 -30 % confirmed next PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.
except a miracle happens though and the tide changes , then maybe he wont be there .
who are those that dont want him there ? majority of those who dont want him there dont even have voters card , they cant vote , they are just on social media
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Eriokanmi: 8:04am On Dec 24, 2021
Abdul05:
grin grin our regular pastor
I always fear his prophesies.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by NakwansaPolice: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2 and 1

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by NakwansaPolice: 8:15am On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

I don't know why that guy can't just respect himself.

He repeats same old shit over and over again.

How can some people be that fixated like that.

mynd44 lalasticlala Seun

Rule 2 and 1

1 Like

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Musauzor(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2021
BigSarah:
Tinubu 2023

Insha Allah

You will be disappointed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Sheriman(m): 8:32am On Dec 24, 2021
CrowniTV:
I do not know the reason why people just hate this Tinubu like this? But that's Nigerians for you once you see people that are successful than you, they begin to get mad and wish that person failure for no reason. Mind you, Tinubu has the constitutional right to contest for any election in Nigeria, it is his constitutional right and nobody can take that away from him. So once he declear his interest better go and kill yourself because the Tinubu I know never start a battle that he can't win
Who is hating who? You this politician ass lickers
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Abdul05: 8:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Eriokanmi:
I always fear his prophesies.
abi
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Tochj(m): 8:37am On Dec 24, 2021
I don't see this as a prophecy but a Fact.
Anyone following events in Nigeria already know this.
The North has betrayed him already
Only Southwest can't give him the seat.
The East can't vote him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Bukati2: 8:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Once upon a time, Tobi broke up with his girlfriend, she came to pack her things from his apartment and saw him wearing this new boxer brief. She became excited and couldn't stop looking, she didn't know how, but she found herself in Tobi's arms, all she wanted was a hard pounding.
But Tobi knew that it was his Sexy boxer brief that made her to lose control. He knew his new boxer brief can melt a woman's resolve. Tobi knew he has found a powerful weapon, his new boxer brief.
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Exceed15: 9:26am On Dec 24, 2021
You don't have to be a prophet to study the trend and understand most Nigerians doesn't want Tinubu.

Lest I forget, God forbid remi Tinubu who tried to shut down smart adeyemi for lamenting about the situation of the country to become my First lady.
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Bobloco: 9:27am On Dec 24, 2021
SWAGAlians won't like this prophecy
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by sangresan(m): 10:38am On Dec 24, 2021
bjdon:
Tinubu will end up like MKO, and loose everything

Your father that didn't lose everything, what has he achieved?

I doubt if your seven generations can achieve 1/100 of what Abiola achieved in his lifetime.
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Babaken(m): 10:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Greediness is the worst root of evil.
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by wealthtrak: 2:28pm On Dec 24, 2021
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by Iliya1520: 2:50pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kai kalli Nigerian pastors, Na only on politicians most of Nigerian pastors are good in their prophecy, why can't them take something very important to predict upon but only produce lie prophecy upon politicians?
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by jaiyeorie: 4:54pm On Dec 24, 2021
Abiodun is not well o - Toke Makinwa vz Falz Bovi + Ladies night with Kunbi Tomori & Sharon Ademefun

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPsTuV3GJPI
Re: 2023: Nobody Wants You At Federal Level – Primate Ayodele Warns Tinubu by MorataFC: 6:56pm On May 07, 2023
BlackfireX:
North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023 North2023

No vacancy for any southerners
ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Youths Protesting At Shell In Rumuobiakani, Port-Harcourt / Give Us Land For Air Peace’s Aviation Hub, Ugwuanyi Pleads With FG / Handover: Bye-bye To Játijàti By Abimbola Adelakun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.