Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,257 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:52 PM

Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer (8317 Views)

Sanwo-Olu Presents 10 Cars To Outstanding Civil Servants In Lagos / Sanwo-Olu Presents Staff Of Office To New Oniru Abdul-Wasiu Omognbolahan Lawal / Obasanjo Receiving N300 Million Cheque From Femi Otedola In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by money121(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
In line with the Lagos State Government's policy of compensating bereaved families of gallant officers who died in the line of duty, Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has presented a cheque of N10 Million to the family of a deceased Rapid Response Squad officer, Inspector Adelakun Azeez.

Speaking at the cheque presentation, the Governor, represented by his Deputy Chief of Staff; Mr. Gboyega Soyannwo, empathised with the family of late Inspector Azeez, describing the monetary support as a token of the government’s contribution to the family upkeep.

Miss Adeola Rihanat Adelakun, who spoke on behalf of the family, thanked Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu for the kind gesture and lifeline while acknowledging the good work and laudable infrastructure projects of the Lagos State Government.
https://www.dconnectnews.com.ng/2021/12/sanwo-olu-presents-n10-million-cheque.html?m=1

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by money121(m): 10:09pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by BlaqJosh: 10:20pm On Dec 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by Nobody: 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2021
Sanwo-Olu is the president we never had, look at him cry a compassionate man with the soul of an innocent dove.

You are doing well

12 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by Frestuffng: 5:34am On Dec 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by Oshodipikin: 5:36am On Dec 24, 2021
SlyDev:
Sanwo-Olu is the president we never had, look at him cry a compassionate man with the soul of an innocent dove.

You are doing well

I will double whatever sanwo or APC pays you. Just tell me who gave the order for #Lekkimassacre

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by JUSTASLIP: 5:38am On Dec 24, 2021
Sad situation but good news...
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by Mrniceguy007: 5:39am On Dec 24, 2021
SlyDev:

You are doing well

President we never had!! For which country, I no sure say na Nigeria, maybe na oduduwa republic

7 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by DFERENCE: 5:41am On Dec 24, 2021
SlyDev:

You are doing well
nigeria politician is the nastiest person on earth, he 'maybe' just a better bad. See 10million don make her forget to acknowledge her late husband dey appreciate 'infrastructure' may his soul R.I.P and family enjoy and use the cash meaningfully, because 9ja now 10mil no get weight like b4

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by WonderManly(m): 5:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Okay...

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by blackboy2star(m): 5:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Sanwolu the decor governor
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by Sunnydhay: 5:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by irunoko(m): 6:03am On Dec 24, 2021
Msheww
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by PVision2020(m): 6:09am On Dec 24, 2021
Oshodipikin:

I will double whatever sanwo or APC pays you. Just tell me who gave the order for #Lekkimassacre
The LekkiLies only exist in your imagination. Your social media SANs should go to the court and prove their lies instead of the social media nuisance you all are constituting.

But you can be so sure that none of your charge-and-Bail lawyers or cAshtivist will seek Justice in court with their incoherent tales by moonlights, devoid of evidence and logic

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Good governance.

May his Soul Rest in Perfect Peace.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by iampeterben(m): 6:15am On Dec 24, 2021
Nice one the "talk and do" governor. Once once dey advise your Ogun brother. That guy nor dey do anything cha cha.

1 Like

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:15am On Dec 24, 2021
PVision2020:

The LekkiLies only exist in your imagination. Your social media SANs should go to the court and prove their lies instead of the social media nuisance you all are constituting.

But you can be so sure that none of your charge-and-Bail lawyers or cAshtivist will seek Justice in court with their incoherent tales by moonlights, devoid of evidence and logic

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by Chris2863(m): 6:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Oshodipikin:

Go and sit down please

5 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Oshodipikin:

Go and ask Peter Obi and Wike about Awkwuzu and Obigbo massacre first

10 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by ominilongest(m): 7:21am On Dec 24, 2021
look at em laughing, person wey kpeff don go,life
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by Antoeni(m): 7:30am On Dec 24, 2021
Thank You Governor,
Please Place a Restriction On The Activities Of LASTMA & VlO, They Are Extorting Motorists Seriously,
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by Successmind(m): 7:33am On Dec 24, 2021
Ok, sanwolu oniduro.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by FarahAideed: 7:37am On Dec 24, 2021
Who is that guy with white T shirt? Is it the slain officers son?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by Dshocker(m): 7:37am On Dec 24, 2021
The was unexpected from him...Kudos to the governor.
I think every other security personnel that dies in active service should be compensated properly
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by TrackerXL: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2021
If your Igbo father's brain is not dead you should know we have only one commander in chief of the armed forces who controls the army. Now if you don't know who that is then your father needs a dirty slap to the face, should you know who that is and refuse to place the blame appropriately na stoning to feather you deserve.

State governor are not in charge of the police talkmore of the army. Make you fools go n hold your governors accountable.

Oshodipikin:

6 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by ScienceTv: 9:07am On Dec 24, 2021
What about all the innocent boys he has extorted?
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by publicenemy(m): 9:38am On Dec 24, 2021
They better use that money very well.
Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by Igbokid: 10:52am On Dec 24, 2021
Oshodipikin:

When will you ask Emperor Wike about the Obigbo massacre??
Abi the lives lost in Obigbo mean nothing to you and your kind ?

Hungry and hypocritical lout undecided

3 Likes

Re: Sanwo-Olu Presents N10 Million Cheque To Family Of Slain RRS Officer by KingDamzzy(m): 12:36pm On Dec 24, 2021
Oshodipikin:

Continue deceiving yourself that there was a massacre. I have never seen people that really wanted their fellow citizens to die so much like this massacre propagandists.

The more people that would have died, the more happier they would be so they can score cheap points against Sanwo Olu and government.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

INEC Reacts To 'Another Planned Attack' On Facilities In Imo State / Hudu-Yunusa Ari, Adamawa INEC REC Released On Bail / XENOPHOBIC ATTACK: South African Policemen Smile At A Burning Victim (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.