Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,349 members, 7,846,508 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:17 PM

Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari (14690 Views)

10th Senate: Don’t Judge Me By My Performance In Buhari’s Cabinet – Akpabio / PDP not responsible for my performance, I will do well under any Party - Wike / “face Your Problems Not My Performance At PDP Primary” – Saraki Replies APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by justjify(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Lifewasgood:
God will punish that your mouth, you're using to spill rubbish
Amen 100x

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Gval123: 8:13am On Dec 24, 2021
I'm beginning to think that very soon, President Buhari will blame my father that died in year 2000.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by tete7000(m): 8:13am On Dec 24, 2021
A perennial failure
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by obanimoje: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Humn! Buhari, one excuse on the other. Maybe you should know that there's no good thing in giviy excuse no matter what. Oga sir, accept that you failed ant that woefully.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Even in 1985.he was a failure undecided..once a failure, always a failure.,especially in bubu case.. He's a case study in failure of leadership, a sterling example of HOW NOT PRESIDE over multi lingual,multi ethnic,multi cultural sh1thole CUNTrey like Nigeria, a CUNTrey of many nations being Forced to cohabit together in the name of ONE useless Unity or indivisibility as they (stupid leader) would have us believe undecided Buhari is nepotism personified and lacks every necessary attributes, quality to make a world class leader undecided He still cannot be rated among the likes of Nelson Mandela, Sankara, Nkrumah, even the late fearless leader of Little Chad, Idris Derby undecided Buhari is a third world CUNTrey head of states and will remain as one till he leaves. No one in his right sense is gonna him. You don't rule a country with cow mentality

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Racoon(m): 8:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Never accepting responsibility.Not even his self inflicted terrorism that he has never made any mistake about his support for their atrocities? Buhari can be this nauseatingly shameless in defending his unparalleled failures.Hope his zombies are listening.

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by OgunkeelAllMod: 8:17am On Dec 24, 2021
Even in 1985.he was a failure undecided..once a failure, always a failure.,especially in bubu case.. He's a case study in failure of leadership, a sterling example of HOW NOT PRESIDE over multi lingual,multi ethnic,multi cultural sh1thole CUNTrey like Nigeria, a CUNTrey of many nations being Forced to cohabit together in the name of ONE useless Unity or indivisibility as they (stupid leader) would have us believe undecided Buhari is nepotism personified and lacks every necessary attributes, quality to make a world class leader undecided He still cannot be rated among the likes of Nelson Mandela, Sankara, Nkrumah, even the late fearless leader of Little Chad, Idris Derby undecided Buhari is a third world CUNTrey head of states and will remain as one till he leaves. No one in his right sense is gonna him. You don't rule a country with cow mentality .history will never kind on him, that's a certainty
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by wizelink(m): 8:17am On Dec 24, 2021
What has Niger Delta Militants done this 2021 that they will be blamed for the president's failures and insensitiveness? This same Niger Delta Militants that have been completed docile all through this year 2021 are been blamed for your incompetence.
The presidency has exausted all the blame options available to them and has turned to group(s) or things that have relatively remained calm.

Time is ticking and 2023 loading ...
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Ubanz: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2021
So if Nigeria no get oil u no go perform at all at all?
Japan get oil?
Rwanda get oil?
Botswana get oil?
South Korea get oil?
How much oil Ghana get?
Oga, u still dey blame game?
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Nobody: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Let the blame game begin mumu 70year old man

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by lolu2019: 8:20am On Dec 24, 2021
Sunnymatey:
Just imagine
No longer blaming PDP but Militants that have been very peaceful.
militants were never peaceful. I never liked buhari.but he is right on dis.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Bukati2: 8:21am On Dec 24, 2021
Once upon a time, Tobi broke up with his girlfriend, she came to pack her things from his apartment and saw him wearing this new boxer brief. She became excited and couldn't stop looking, she didn't know how, but she found herself in Tobi's arms, all she wanted was a hard pounding. But Tobi knew that it was his Sexy boxer brief that made her to lose control. He knew his new boxer brief can melt a woman's resolve. Tobi knew he has found a powerful weapon, his new boxer brief.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Rotji(m): 8:23am On Dec 24, 2021
These people will never cease to amaze me

How can they be opening their mouths and praise Buhari for restoring peace in the state while Boko Haram are simultaneously bombing Maiduguri

Their matter they tire person sef, must they always lie to him to make him feel good?!
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by tradepunter: 8:24am On Dec 24, 2021
FreeStuffsNG:
Only Gazette can be this trashy. Little wonder their owner is currently a fugitive and alleged serial blackmailer. According to his former boss at premium times, he is even a danger to himself wink

You are something else

You ignorant idtts, you left the topic and tried shifting the conversation to an entirely different one.

The end that befalls you will be a very very bad one... Continue supporting evil.

Your days are counted because darkness can never overcome light no matter how long it tries supressing it.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by lolu2019: 8:27am On Dec 24, 2021
Lightorder:
Which militants are you guys referring to ? Because I have not heard much of their pactivities for ages now
u don't have to because nobody is disturbing their bunkering business.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by WOCKHARDI(m): 8:29am On Dec 24, 2021
There is this quote that "No one is actually a failure until the person starts blaming someone"
Accept your mistakes/shortcomings and learn from the experience.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Bizibi(m): 8:30am On Dec 24, 2021
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Brushstrokes20: 8:32am On Dec 24, 2021
Which militants ...
The dumb as Fvck BLAME TRADER is high on cow dung again undecided
Always blaming everyone but his dumb, doomed, inept self!

1 Like

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by RepoMan007: 8:33am On Dec 24, 2021
This is just too bad for a leader to be saying. What about during Obasanjo's tenure when oil sold lower and militant were far more active?
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Iamchibunna: 8:35am On Dec 24, 2021
I'm not sorry to say that this man called Muhammad Buhari is the worst thing that can happen to any progressive family, organisation, or nation. He's bereft of ideas �
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by 9japride(m): 8:40am On Dec 24, 2021
Nobody should disturb people this festive season. Even if he comes out for a third term, he will still have massive support from he's fans. Smh
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Blessings2alfa: 8:42am On Dec 24, 2021
Hello
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Sonn(m): 8:44am On Dec 24, 2021
Truth they said is like pregnancy' it must surely come out someday to the glaring of the whole world, and this man today has come to realize the the reality that he is nothing but a complete failure, let his ZOMBIES come forward and start defending him as usual..... Ndi ala Ndi ala......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Mystikall: 8:46am On Dec 24, 2021
Each region and group will be blamed. ESN, OPC, LASTMA, NUPENG, ASUU and even Hisbah turn never reach. ���. Or can't you read the 'body language'? angry grin
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by nedekid: 8:48am On Dec 24, 2021
Yeah, expected, he thinks all Nigerians are like yusuf, mannabbq, benuejosh or helinius, ngpolice etc?
Omo, he should keep his crap for them cos we are not all dumb.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by BluntTheApostle(m): 8:49am On Dec 24, 2021
Totilopussylick:
Accept that your a complete disaster to our country.

Chasing shadows and lamenting since day one in the office lipsrsealed

Why should he?

He has tried.

And should be commended.

Borno is now relatively safer, and Boko Haram and all other destabilizing elements which reigned supreme under GEJ are now relegated to targeting villages and police stations in the rural communities. These were groups that were attacking major markets under GEJ.

And what about oil? Buhari came in during an economic crisis, and performed very well, despite reduced revenue. Covid-19 happened as well.

And despite all these challenges, our inflation rate was at its lowest in 2018, the lowest in the history of inflation in Nigeria.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Ara21(f): 9:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Buhari lost his memory 10 years before I was born, tomorrow he will still look for who to blame.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by kindlyheart: 9:03am On Dec 24, 2021
so without niger delta oil you guys won't survive after chopping and cleaning mouth you will have the guts to say it's a sin for an infidel from south to rule
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Ecos(m): 9:03am On Dec 24, 2021
grin grin grin ;DStupid leader. Thunder go kill you ewu
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by Nyanabo(m): 9:05am On Dec 24, 2021
What a chronic liar, I thought as a baba, he would be truthful due to his age, but it seems old men lie the most.

What militants? The ones that has been silent for how many years now ?

Since this man came into office from day one he has been playing the blame game. Sir you are getting to the twilight of your second tenure and you are still playing the blame card.

Yes we know that the previous Administration were so much corrupt and misappropriated public funds. But it that not why majority of Nigerians voted you in twice to right the wrong ?

Baba-Go-Slow is that your name ? Enough of this blame game, you really had nothing to offer, you only stumble upon power and it destabilized you in and out.

You can into government unprepared and with no economic recovery plan, didn't you said the borrowings was to augment low sales from crude oil ? So how can you still come here to say trash. GOD
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2021
Ubanz:
So if Nigeria no get oil u no go perform at all at all?
Japan get oil?
Rwanda get oil?
Botswana get oil?
South Korea get oil?
How much oil Ghana get?
Oga, u still dey blame game?

Is it Buhari's fault that we are dependent on oil?

Some of you are just criticizing without any knowledge of basic economics.

Buhari has tried. Immediately he came on board, he instituted fertilizer and subsidy schemes in agriculture to diversify the economy away from oil.

He declared tax holidays in the mining industry to encourage investors to invest away from oil. But Nigerian billionaires like Dangote would rather invest in oil.

No administration has had a vibrant natural mineral ministry as the one Buhari led.

It is not easy to diversify away from oil in 6 years for a country that has been dependent on oil since the 60s.
Re: Niger Delta Militants, Oil Prices Affected My Performance: Buhari by israelmao(m): 9:06am On Dec 24, 2021
Buhari didn't you see all these challenges before you started making airy promises in 2015?Is it Niger Delta Militants that advise you to close borders?You've borrowed more than all the previous governments put together but all things remain the same and getting worse.Is it oil price that also affected you performance in security or Niger Delta Milliants. You're a complete failure!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC Crisis: NWC Members Oppose Ganduje, Tip North Central For Chair / Female IDPs Turn To Prostitution To Survive - Borno Civil Society Organisations / PDP Senatorial Candidate, Amusan, 50,000 Supporters Back Apc’s Abiodun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.