Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,346 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:47 AM

Darkness Looms As Six Power Plants Halts Operations Over Gas Shortage - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Darkness Looms As Six Power Plants Halts Operations Over Gas Shortage (11375 Views)

Discos Struggle To Satisfy Band A Customers Over Gas Shortage / Darkness Looms As Electricity Workers Embark On Strike Tomorrow / Gas Shortage: Blackout Looms Nationwide As Gencos Cut Generation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Darkness Looms As Six Power Plants Halts Operations Over Gas Shortage by lozanni(m): 10:05am On Dec 24, 2021
kettykings:
Same story ever year can't these people think outside the box for once

angry It's so annoying. I have been hearing the excuse, during the dry season, that water levels at the Kainji dam is very low since I was about Seven years old, even now, the situation remains the same.
I think the Gencos need to have a Plan B, in case their Plan A which is operating with Gas Supplies, fails.
Re: Darkness Looms As Six Power Plants Halts Operations Over Gas Shortage by ikorodureporta: 10:10am On Dec 24, 2021
Useless NEPA wey no give meter but na to dey impose light on us..
My area shl be using 12hrs average daily...now na close to 20hrs dem on for us this week. I dey wonder who go pay the bills wey we no use
Re: Darkness Looms As Six Power Plants Halts Operations Over Gas Shortage by Innocentbaloo: 10:19am On Dec 24, 2021
Why is good news rare in this country?
Re: Darkness Looms As Six Power Plants Halts Operations Over Gas Shortage by sulaak(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2021
SARSCoV2:
Nigeria needs to start considering the Nuclear option.

They can't even manage simple gas that they flare regularly, yet you want these idiots to go nuclear, are you out of your mind. These idiots will replace oil spillage with nuclear radiation.
Re: Darkness Looms As Six Power Plants Halts Operations Over Gas Shortage by sulaak(m): 10:26am On Dec 24, 2021
superCleanworks:

That same box is paying them massive cashout.
They hold the country to ransom when they come up with such stories to collect money for equipment and maintenance for the same things every year.

Nigerians are the dumb ones.

You got it,

They are gaming the systems. Failure and incompetence is business opportunity.
Re: Darkness Looms As Six Power Plants Halts Operations Over Gas Shortage by justuschi50: 10:37am On Dec 24, 2021
tutudesz:
grin we have been looking in darkness
I swear, the problem is that the north don't support restructuring because dey want to hold on to power
Re: Darkness Looms As Six Power Plants Halts Operations Over Gas Shortage by Fapemz: 10:53am On Dec 24, 2021
Follow who know road and settle who Dey Road

We have for you power Inverter system compatible with both Solar and electricity. It can power your basic device and give you power where and when you need it. Why shall you fear when we have our portable LiFePo4 LFP battery ready to serve you.

Re: Darkness Looms As Six Power Plants Halts Operations Over Gas Shortage by meobizy(f): 10:58am On Dec 24, 2021
Replace every 2021 in the article with 2050. That is a clear future of where we’re headed.
Re: Darkness Looms As Six Power Plants Halts Operations Over Gas Shortage by guychidile: 12:39pm On Dec 24, 2021
Story every time you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Today: Like Tinubu Like Sanwo-Olu - Babajide Fadoju / Jagaban Returns To Lagos Empty-handed / Diezani Allison-Madueke Elected As OPEC Alternate President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.