Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,419 members, 7,864,852 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:09 AM

Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police (16452 Views)

Rivers: Fubara Approves N100000 As Christmas Bonus For Civil Servants / 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians / Buhari Christmas Cartoon 2019 Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Afamsi: 7:57am On Dec 24, 2021
Op you have spoil the whole write up by saying this 'president cares'
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Sticooooooo(m): 8:00am On Dec 24, 2021
But the same government was telling us that they will not pay for December salary on time, due to lack of enough funds. angry angry
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by becky39000(m): 8:01am On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:
Fuel shortages during December festive season is now a thing of the past..

Bonus for our police officers during festive season

God bless Buhari, Osinbajo and Apc

God bless Nigeria

Just thinking out loud!!!

But I believe Nigerians would have preferred to endure the annual December fuel shortage, as long as this present government fulfils thier N40 per liter promise
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Babsolala: 8:02am On Dec 24, 2021
Hmm
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Kriss216:
IMO, no Nigeria police officer deserves bonus.!
Can we say no Nigerian citizen deserve salary.... Cause a few from that. Place roosted and ate them up?!

Low iq detected!
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Nobody: 8:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Neymessi:
They have not paid federal government workers salary for Xmas sef
lier.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2021
Golan007:
Honestly, Buhari dey try..

Nigerians are simply difficult people.
I tell you boss... The average Nigerian is greedy beyond redemption... They want to have everything without working for it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 24, 2021
DenreleDave:

U really finished him grin grin
completely!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by RepoMan007: 8:50am On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

God bless Nigeria
all at an economy crippling cost. God bless Buhari indeed.
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Military0001: 9:36am On Dec 24, 2021
Kosoco:
After you have eaten them finish at Orji flyover shame to you..... cannibal

@Kosoco we will never forget the following:
On The 22nd of October. 2020, Suspected hoodlums in Abayomi area of Iwo road in Ibadan, Oyo state, have burnt two policemen alive, Eat their flesh

A witness told TheCable that the youth chased the policemen from the New Gbagi market area, alleging that the police van had hit a commercial motorcyclist.

https://dailyexcessive.com/ibadan-youths-burn-2-police-officers-to-death-eat-their-flesh-video/

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by EmmaLege: 9:38am On Dec 24, 2021
Good one
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Kosoco(m): 9:41am On Dec 24, 2021
Military0001:

The police in Oyo State have confirmed the arrest of two suspects allegedly linked with the roasting and eating of the flesh of police officers burnt in Ibadan during #EndSARS protest.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2020/11/two-arrested-for-allegedly-eating-roasted-police-officers-flesh/amp/
those it justify you to replicate it in Imo... bro you are shamless

1 Like

Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Jack005(m): 9:50am On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

God bless Nigeria
Mumu ..Always celebrating mediocrity.
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Military0001: 9:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Kosoco:
those it justify you to replicate it in Imo... bro you are shamless

@Kosoco:
Kindly tell me how what Kriss216 posited “IMO, no Nigerian police officer deserves bonus” brought about cannibal talk if not for your idiotic and shameless nature.

@Kosoco, you must be a curse to your generation for been a tribalistic soul and hypocritical person. Furthermore, since you decided to defame Igbo tribe by mentioning Orji flyover. However, be informed that I don’t support cannibalism and no reasonable human being supports it, but you turned it to Igbo thing because you want likes and on that note may God punish your bigotry nature and wickedness.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Tpharell: 9:52am On Dec 24, 2021
The issue of unpaid death benefits and others are actually caused by the police itself, and no amount thrown at the problem will cure it until people see that there are consequences for actions
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Kosoco(m): 10:13am On Dec 24, 2021
Military0001:

You must be a curse to your generation for been a tribalistic soul and hypocritical person. Furthermore, since you decided to defame Igbo tribe by mentioning Orji flyover. No reasonable human being supports cannibalism but you turned it to Igbo thing because you want likes, may God punish your bigotry nature and wickedness.
na you sabi..... You mentioned tribalism and whatever is on your mind.... take the bitter pill..... an I'm report you for insult....
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Kosoco(m): 10:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Military0001:

@Kosoco we will never forget the following:
On The 22nd of October. 2020, Suspected hoodlums in Abayomi area of Iwo road in Ibadan, Oyo state, have burnt two policemen alive, Eat their flesh

A witness told TheCable that the youth chased the policemen from the New Gbagi market area, alleging that the police van had hit a commercial motorcyclist.

https://dailyexcessive.com/ibadan-youths-burn-2-police-officers-to-death-eat-their-flesh-video/
bro should you use because of that to start eating them too in your region
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Military0001: 10:22am On Dec 24, 2021
Kosoco:
na you sabi..... You mentioned tribalism and whatever is on your mind.... take the bitter pill..... an I'm report you for insult....

Lol!! Will reporting me stop me from saying the truth. Hahahaha once more may God punish you for trying to tarnish Igbo image
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Kosoco(m): 10:24am On Dec 24, 2021
Military0001:

Lol!! Will reporting me stop me from saying the truth. Hahahaha once more may God punish you for trying to tarnish Igbo image
Bittered soul continue eating your people.
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Military0001: 10:27am On Dec 24, 2021
Kosoco:
bro should you use because of that to start eating them too in your region

I can never support cannibalism, but @Koosco never make it a tribal thing because you want likes on nairaland that can never better your life, that is my point.
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Kosoco(m): 10:29am On Dec 24, 2021
Military0001:

I can never support cannibalism, but @Koosco never make it a tribal thing because you want likes on nairaland that can never better your life, that is my point.
so because it happened in Ibadan therefore even if we do it here no problem.... pls have a good day Deal with the reality
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Lastmankc(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2021
helinues:

God bless Nigeria
Even during GEJ regime, there's nothing like fuel shortage
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Military0001: 11:08am On Dec 24, 2021
Kosoco:
Bittered soul continue eating your people.

Wicked soul and slanderer like you, all because you want likes on nairaland.
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Kosoco(m): 11:16am On Dec 24, 2021
Military0001:

Wicked soul and slanderer like you, all because you want likes on nairaland.
I wonder you and I who's bittered.... how does mentioning Orji turn to tribalism... you are not wise at all.... You think you people will hv rest after consuming you fellow human infront of camera... what will the family think of you that supports it...... Every little thing tribe can't you remove sentiment intoto.... my first comment was void of tribe in any Angle but you are vexing your anger on another region ... you are not wise
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by michoim(m): 11:50am On Dec 24, 2021
God bless PMB! God bless Nigeria!!!
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Military0001: 11:50am On Dec 24, 2021
Kosoco:
I wonder you and I who's bittered.... how does mentioning Orji turn to tribalism... you are not wise at all.... You think you people will hv rest after consuming you fellow human infront of camera... what will the family think of you that supports it...... Every little thing tribe can't you remove sentiment intoto.... my first comment was void of tribe in any Angle but you are vexing your anger on another region ... you are not wise

@Kosoco please tell me how this your slanderous response
“After you have eaten them finish at Orji flyover shame to you..... cannibal” correlates with what kriss216 wrote, “IMO, no Nigeria police officer deserves bonus.!” as response if not for defamation and wickedness of your soul. And you are talking about wise.. make I laugh your unwise and foolish input.
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Kosoco(m): 11:58am On Dec 24, 2021
Military0001:

@Kosoco please tell me how this your slanderous response
“After you have eaten them finish at Orji flyover shame to you..... cannibal” correlates with what kriss216 wrote, “IMO, no Nigeria police officer deserves bonus.!” as response if not for defamation and wickedness of your soul. And you are talking about wise.. make I laugh your unwise and foolish input.
So after the barbarians roast there colleagues the ones that survived shouldn't receive anything The family those guys eaten on a camera will not forgive the actors and the sponsors.... Guy what are you trying to justify please.... what your point..... You are no different from the actors though. May God forgive you because something have overwhelmed you and your types..... Imo must be Better....
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Military0001: 12:01pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kosoco:

Mind you If you support cannibalism I don’t, my position is cannibalism, crime or other evil vices in our society is not a tribal thing so don’t put demographic description to defame any tribe. Earlier I reminded you that even during ENDSARS protest that similar thing (cannibalism) happened else where as an example for you to desist from making it a tribal thing.
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Kosoco(m): 12:03pm On Dec 24, 2021
Military0001:

Mind you If you support cannibalism I don’t, my position is cannibalism, crime or other evil vices in our society is not a tribal thing so don’t put demographic description to defame any tribe. Earlier I reminded you that even during ENDSARS protest that similar thing (cannibalism) happened else where as an example for you to desist from making it a tribal thing.
OK Sir thank You. Compliment of the season...
Re: Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police by Military0001: 12:16pm On Dec 24, 2021
Kosoco:
OK Sir thank You. Compliment of the season...

Thanks and do have a nice day. Nigeria must be great again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos Taskforce Clears Agege Railtrack / ‘How Fubara, Wike Reached Truce’ - Rivers Lawmaker, Enemi George / FG Condemns Execution Of Two Nigerians In Indonesia For Drug Trafficking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.