Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians (7426 Views)

Osun 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyetola, Sanwo-Olu And Ganduje / Ekiti 2022: President Buhari Presents APC Flag To Oyebanji (Photos) / Buhari’s Christmas Bonus For The Police (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by fergie001: 3:04pm On Dec 24, 2022
PRESIDENT BUHARI’S CHRISTMAS MESSAGE 2022

I heartily rejoice with our Christian brothers and sisters on the occasion of this year’s Christmas.

Many of us look forward to this festive season as a time to travel, share gifts, spend quality time with family and friends, attend special carols and events, and generally relive the good moments of the year. In whatever circumstances we find ourselves, Christmas is a period when we come together to rejoice and set aside our differences.

For me and my family, this year’s celebration is unique. It is my last as your elected President. Twenty-two weeks from now, this administration will hand over to another.

In the last seven years, I have had the privilege of receiving members of Federal Capital Territory (FCT) community on Christmas homage, except the year the COVID-19 pandemic denied us that opportunity. I will fondly remember them as my benevolent landlords and friendly neighbours.

It is crucial that I remember this about my closest neighbours because there is no better way for us to celebrate Christmas as a people than showing genuine love, care, compassion and empathy for one another.

We must never lose sight of the symbiotic relationship between Christmas and hope; Jesus Christ and humility, Christianity and grace.

In this season of love, joy and peace, let us not fail to remember those who really wish to celebrate but are constrained in one way or the other by reaching out to them.

Together we can make this celebration a spectacular one by renewing our pledge and common resolve to work for the unity and prosperity of our dear country.

Until my last day in office, I will continue to provide political and material support to sub-national governments, the Armed Forces, institutions and individuals working wholeheartedly for the peace, unity, stability and progress of Nigeria.

The advances we have made so far on the economic front, especially in infrastructure; food security, anti-corruption, security, energy sufficiency, among others, will need to be built on.

This joyous season has coincided with the period of campaigns to usher in a new administration. I urge you to be circumspect and vote for those that will maintain the momentum we have created for the greater good of the country.

It is another opportunity to show the rest of the world that Nigeria is indeed ready to consolidate its democratic credentials as has been noted in international circles. Let the peace and joy that pervade this period continue well into the new year up to the elections in February and beyond.

I want to assure Nigerians that those who violently seek to disrupt the peace of our nation have lost the battle.

Our country is blessed with a wealth of human and material resources. Let’s celebrate our blessings this season with the trust that a better dawn awaits Nigeria.

I wish you all a Merry Christmas.

Muhammadu Buhari
December 24, 2022

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Urheadmaster(m): 3:05pm On Dec 24, 2022
tongue

Don't forget to wish Sudanese the same merry Christmas tongue.

El'jubril of Sudan tongue.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Saywhat10: 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Am queuing for fuel as we speak so what is merry about the Christmas.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:06pm On Dec 24, 2022
Him go say one thing, dey do another

Mtcheeeeew

11 Likes

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by pdppower: 3:10pm On Dec 24, 2022
Extend our wish to your cows as they await your return.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 24, 2022
Baba do and vacate that seat. We don tire... undecided

13 Likes

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by GoodCane: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Irrelevant message.

Oga this will be your last Christmas celebration in Nigeria as the president, you better hurry up and vacate that seat for HE president peter Obi

8 Likes

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Banbutton: 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
Wish you same baba....
Some idoit whose destiny is being controlled by ekpa will come here to lament soon..

Boxing day,some flat Head ppl will be locked indoors behind Thier mom's wrapper, and they come online with their big mouth to insult our president..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by sotall(m): 3:27pm On Dec 24, 2022
undecided
Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Nackzy: 3:28pm On Dec 24, 2022
He's very stupid, idiot, Lazy useless man, till now hasn't seen the need to pay Nigerian civil servants their salary with the kind of hardship they're going through, you're opening your smelling mouth to talk about Christmas, what does he knw abt Christmas, it it was to be salah he would have paid salary like 4 days to the salah, tribal and religious bigot..

7 Likes

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by meobizy(f): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
Christmas o ti 12 a.m. tomorrow morning. I’ll read this epistle then.

1 Like

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by merits(m): 3:29pm On Dec 24, 2022
[quote author=fergie001 post=119398470][/quote]

Bubu shut up.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
God bless His Excellency, President Mohammadu Buhari (GCFR)

Nigerians are proud of your achievement!

You might not have done all, but your best you gave.

Its an honour to be part of your generation, and to have witnessed your contribution to Earth

3 Likes

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2022
Ezi undecided
Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Felabrity: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Most incompetent president in Nigeria, ever

Most people can't even afford Christmas clothes because of your economy, talk more of Christmas food

4 Likes

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Racoon(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
I only believed the good Lord to give a good Christmas celebration and not a wishy washy Christmas goodwill wishes from a heartless president.

1 Like

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Badguy77(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Give the message to your terrorist.. We no want do and get out osiiiso

4 Likes

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by NwaNimo1(m): 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Buhari,,,,,

[img]https://giffiles./216/216491.gif[/img]

3 Likes

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by SexyBabe001: 3:31pm On Dec 24, 2022
Hmmmm
Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by RestructureNig5: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
To hell with your Mery Christmas, 47 Christians were killed in Nigeria in Southern Kaduna, no politician have condemned it in Nigeria and the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18TNClqIqBg&feature=youtu.be

1 Like

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by BigDawsNet: 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Merry Christmas and Happy New year

God bless the federal republic of Nigeria
God bless you all

Stay safe and enjoy the festival period

1 Like

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by goodman5(m): 3:33pm On Dec 24, 2022
Useless man

3 Likes

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by NigerianAngelo(m): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
"We must never lose sight of the symbiotic relationship between Christmas and hope; Jesus Christ and humility, Christianity and grace."

Buhari is no more muslim.

I told someone this weeks ago. Fear won't allowing him to convert.

He is using Emefiele, NDIU, etc to destroy mu-mu ticket.

Buhari knows more than every SW n30k boy that Obi will win.

Yoruba muslim better convert. Buhari knows the movement is deep from hell fire.

Joseph Maria Buhari.

1 Like

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Houseofglam7(f): 3:34pm On Dec 24, 2022
undecided
Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Ofunaofu: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Nigerians are rejoicing because it's going to be the last Christmas they are going to celebrate under this calamitous APC government

It has been gloom and doom all through under APC

1 Like

Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Nobody: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
Merry Christmas to u too.
Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Highways: 3:36pm On Dec 24, 2022
PRAY FOR SOUTHERN KADUNA

A GENOCIDE IS ONGOING THERE....
Re: 2022: President Buhari's Christmas Message To Nigerians by Babaebe: 3:37pm On Dec 24, 2022
Abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria’s Misery Index Rises By 12 Points / The Nairaland Movie And Its Cast / No Govt Official At Aba Independence Day Schools Marching

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.